Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States (15316 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / List Of 12 States Prone To Flood In 2015 - Agency Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by sosanova: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
L
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by PassingShot(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Way to go Jega.

Let GEJ/PDP jump into ocean if they wish. We shall use PVC and card readers.

Never again shall they rig elections massively as they did in the past
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Joniboi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Great news! PDP has been put to shame, lets see how they will be able to manipulate this elections. Sai Buhari...Sai Change!
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
diluminati:
so we have heard INEC's plan, what about PDP? It is very clear PDP are working hard to disrupt INEC card reader plans

I agree. I wish INEC wouldn't announce all their plans.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by millionaireman: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

GEJ is afraid of the anti-rigging technology. grin

Anti-rigging technology for Nigerian election - na today?

Rigging started when too many Nigerians were intimidated with Boko violence to falsely believe that GEJ is a weak president, and thus had some of the electorate switch over to the opposition.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Kazrem(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is plausible.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Eggcelent(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is a great idea. At least, it'll put to rest all controversies about the workabilility or otherwise of the Card Readers.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by robert663: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
;DThat is good, let u see whaat will happen again
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by wanimo: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA is indeed incompetent.

Check my posts in February to see where INEC copied this idea of mock elections to test their PVC's and integrity of their data.

They should also put up a Q & A session where Nigerians will ask questions and be educated about the machine and the electoral process... One of them is what happens if the PVC machine is vandalized? ..and a thousand and one loading ..

So, if the election is on Valentine's day, when would you have conducted the mock elections? eh ..JEGA?

Listen to me, Nigerians; I can give to you the freest, easiest, fairest and credibilest(my word) elections in history.

You can vote inside the bus, @ the beach, or on your bed!

Call my bluff grin
Jega was never and is still not ready for any elections. I believe Jega is compromised. What happens if INEC database is hacked and manipulated.... abi no be 9ja we dey again?

2 Likes

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Sunymoore(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
A7:
Good, yakamata a tauna tsakuwa dan aya taji tsoro.
A.boki

Hahaha.. Dan uwanka ne nima... BaHaushe
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
won't they test it at the INEC office.
do you think people would leave there work just to come and try it when it's not the real voting.

so PDP want to see how many supporters they get before 28 march
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by shizzle11(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
This compromised man is still preparing for mock whereas he told us that INEC was ready for the general elections in feb14.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Harryzon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nothing to sayNothing to sayNothing to say
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by mrrock: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan have transformed every aspect of our government for good. This's exactly the right thing to do.
The best election reform ever in the history on Nigeria!.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by mustymatic(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
chimerase2:
And they called it mock?
Na waec undecided
JAMB angry
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Never in the history of democracy have I heard of mock elections.

This is a rigging strategy and in all probability they would use the mock elections to rig.

Every act of rigging cannot simply be allowed to occur with out the opposition responding, as we know it would eventually lead to GEJ being declared re-elected.

It is paramount for the APC to set up a parallel government today, and maintain it pending the conduction of free and fair elections and swearing in of the winner.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by GEJTHEONE(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
#JoinTheVoice #GEJTHEONE TAKE A BOLD STAND NOW.. get UR Avatar now send pics and facebook name to theone.gej@gmail.com or inbox on Facebook(GEJTHEONE).Dont Be Left Out Share on Timeline and RT

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by A7(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sunymoore:

A.boki

Hahaha.. Dan uwanka ne nima... BaHaushe

Lol. Inafata dai baka cikin tawagar masu yiwa mai-malafa campaign online?
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by millionaireman: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
wanimo:
Jega was never and is still not ready for any elections. I believe Jega is compromised. What happens if INEC database is hacked and manipulated.... abi no be 9ja we dey again?

Lol!!!!
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by millionaireman: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=wanimo post=31272787] Jega was never and is still not ready for any elections. I believe Jega is compromised. What happens if INEC database is hacked and manipulated.... abi no be 9ja we dey again?[/quote]

Lol!!!! Again, this time in French.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by eleko1: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
No ooooo sad.Nah so pd pigs go enter the system with their corruption/theiving spirit and disable the system.No to mock election,we don't want excuse for anoda shift of d date
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Bright4(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
And after d mock exam, ha swii election, what wou happened to d results? Coz to me dis s another way for devil to rig during d real election...
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Euckybaby(f): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
kudos... nice one
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Toktee(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's the best thing to do.
Left for Jega, He would have gone ahead without testing the machines.
GEJ all the way....
son of a million fathers,it is ur father that organised the mock election or jega?
Mock election or not,card leader and pvc must be in used to barred ur paymaster Jonathan and the pdp from multiple thump printing.DDOGY!
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by OrigamiIII: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way....

That is rigging ahead of the main voting day. All the cards read and verified during the mock election would have the records retained as certified to vote on the main day. It leaves room for easy manipulation.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Sunymoore(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
A7:

Lol. Inafata dai baka cikin tawagar masu yiwa mai-malafa campaign online?
Hahaha.. Ai sai a tsine min... Baka GA sai Buhari akasan comments na ba?
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by yomanovic: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way....

I feel very disappointed each time GEJ is being mentioned as if he has done anything those youths mentioning his name have benefited from other than the campaign monies shared to them and already spent. We really need to move forward in this country. Mehn, and we need to realise that things need a turn around in this country.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
yomanovic:

I feel very disappointed each time GEJ is being mentioned as if he has done anything those youths mentioning his name have benefited from other than the campaign monies shared to them and already spent. We really need to move forward in this country. Mehn, and we need to realise that things need a turn around in this country.
Turn around to buhari... Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe
[size=20pt]GEJ ALL THE WAY[/size]
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by billyG(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Jega all the way....
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by yomanovic: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA is indeed incompetent.

Check my posts in February to see where INEC copied this idea of mock elections to test their PVC's and integrity of their data.

They should also put up a Q & A session where Nigerians will ask questions and be educated about the machine and the electoral process... One of them is what happens if the PVC machine is vandalized? ..and a thousand and one loading ..

So, if the election is on Valentine's day, when would you have conducted the mock elections? eh ..JEGA?

Listen to me, Nigerians; I can give to you the freest, easiest, fairest and credibilest(my word) elections in history.

Call my bluff grin

Sharrap abeg. The postponement of election has definitely made GEJ to go back to the drawing which is what everyone is doing. Of course, if the election is further postponed, there will always be more to do before it is eventually conducted since this is the first time such a system is done. I'm not in the line of science but I know an experiment is never perfect at the one exercise.

So fuckoff to hell with your vain intelligence, bastard.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
dunkem21:

Call my bluff grin
I'm calling it. grin How do you plan to achieve this?
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by rose19(f): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
will PDP or APC have the guts to BAN the sale of ALCOHOL sachets in Nigeria?

check this topic https://www.nairaland.com/2177438/pdp-apc-put-ban-alcohol

and xpress your view

we needs to know how PDP and APC fell about this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. / Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina / Court Awards N200,000 Against LASTMA For Impounding Lawyer’s Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.