Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States (15314 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / List Of 12 States Prone To Flood In 2015 - Agency Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's the best thing to do.
Left for Jega, He would have gone ahead without testing the machines.
GEJ all the way....
SEE THIS ONE AGAIN. DID GEJ FORCE JEGA TO DO IT? SOME PEOPLE CAN BE IMPOSSIBLE sad
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by galadima77(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
even for the mock election, we dey vote for change!!!

no shaking...

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by jasab(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yes this good things after mock election the next things is WAEC and NECO Election

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by A7(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sunymoore:

Hahaha.. Ai sai a tsine min... Baka GA sai Buhari akasan comments na ba?

Yayi kyau, Allah ya tsare Arewa, kuma yayi mana katangar qarfe da azzaluman shuwagabanni irinsu mai-malafa. Amin

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by dunkem21(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
0rex:
I'm calling it. grin How do you plan to achieve this?

Simple! ..though I would have wished its GEJ that asked me .. cheesy

I will beckon on Seun and other high tech gurus local and internationally to design an INEC website where all Nigerians can log in with a unique ID just like NL and Nairabet. You can ask questions, make suggestions, place your vote like a bet and continue your work.

What of People that cant read nor write; computer illiterates and peasants in the rural areas? ..

..Still call my bluff ? grin

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by kelobestline(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
INEC where is my PVC

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by dunkem21(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
galadima77:
even for the mock election, we dey vote for change!!!

no shaking...

The mock elections will be conducted with fictitious names ..No GEJ nor GMB ..No broom nor Umbrella ..No Transformation no Change tongue

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by HardeyBbee: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
clearly this is because they need to prove to people how effective the card reader is and if it goes well it will help them in the court and also show that the use of card reader is just for accreditation purpose.

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
dunkem21:

What of People that cant read nor write; computer illiterates and peasants in the rural areas? ..

..Still call my bluff ? grin

cheesy No, I should send SMS this time around.
Great plan but how will the limitations you have stated be eliminated?
Don't forget about the challenges of power & internet accessibility in rural areas and hacking.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by killuminati(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
A7:
Good, yakamata a tauna tsakuwa dan aya taji tsoro.
Gbam! Hakane.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by dunkem21(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
yomanovic:

Sharrap abeg. The postponement of election has definitely made GEJ to go back to the drawing which is what everyone is doing. Of course, if the election is further postponed, there will always be more to do before it is eventually conducted since this is the first time such a system is done. I'm not in the line of science but I know an experiment is never perfect at the one exercise.

So fuckoff to hell with your vain intelligence, bastard.

You made no sense except that you aint science inclined. I am conversant with the scientific principles of collating and analyzing data.

I am telling you that INEC STOLE my brain child and my idea without acknowledgement; you are here flapping jargons.

I never use that your last word except am playing scrabble. It's a seven lettered premium word. I have worse 7 letters that I cant even place on a board.

I hope you dont want to learn them ...

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by chukel(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
What if pdp sponsors thugs to steal the card readers on the mock election day,wat happens. This may lead to abrogation of card reader or postponement of election. I just don't trust this mock thing though it sounds good.

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by colored(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
guys where do I collect PVC
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by oladele1988(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
What do you call mock? Let me tell you is a way to rig the election,,those places that they said they want to do the mock means that they will vote twice in those area, and they will only choose 12 state where PDP have upper hand,
AS for me I stand of my fit is a way to rig the election,the card reader will later read it with normal WAEC election,,,so IF federal ebele jonathan insist ,,,LEt them destroy the card use for the #mock# b4 real WAEC election
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by dunkem21(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
0rex:
cheesy No, I should send SMS this time around.
Great plan but how will the limitations you have stated be eliminated?
Don't forget about the challenges of power & internet accessibility in rural areas and hacking.

Somebody, get me on the hot seat ..I think we need to chat on SMS so that INEC wont steal my idea again.

..Its worth money, you know wink

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by Image123(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hope this is not a ploy to postpone the elections or rubbish the use of card reader? What happens if the mock election has a lot of hitch? I don't trust Nigeria and technology, many things can go wrong to disenfranchise genuine voters and input cooked results. No be program and virus? Anyway, God will help us. That's my chief hope.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by sapientia(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
SO Oga Jega.. You were not ready?

By the way.. was this budgeted for?

If any of them spoil, is there adequate plans to replace them immediately?

1 Like

Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by ojosegun2011(m): 1:58am On Mar 04, 2015
That's better, we must know how effective before going public with it.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by makazona(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Only Lagos and Ekiti mentioned here.what about the other 10 states
Chai!. Arm-chair journalism.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by mayour01(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA is indeed incompetent.

Check my posts in February to see where INEC copied this idea of mock elections to test their PVC's and integrity of their data.

They should also put up a Q & A session where Nigerians will ask questions and be educated about the machine and the electoral process... One of them is what happens if the PVC machine is vandalized? ..and a thousand and one loading ..

So, if the election is on Valentine's day, when would you have conducted the mock elections? eh ..JEGA?

Listen to me, Nigerians; I can give to you the freest, easiest, fairest and credibilest(my word) elections in history.

You can vote inside the bus, @ the beach, or on your bed!

Call my bluff grin
i also did not believe inec was ready then but from the look of things after the postponement i think they are ready but not 100%.
On the issue of faulty card reader manual accreditation can also be done.
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by emmykk(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
chimerase2:
And they called it mock?
Na waec undecided
then check the meaning of mock
Re: Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States by mikolo80: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
Both the mock and the main election, Buhari will still take the lead, so therefore;

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

o boy see sense
them wan hold mock election to see whether buhari go win
so them go sabi how serious the rigging go be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Grants Kalu's Motion To End Illegal Mining, Gold Smuggling In Nigeria / Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" / Tinubu's Supporters Donates Relief Items To Flood Victims in Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.