Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) (18560 Views)

Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
k
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by omophunky(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
e be like say this guy is broke.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Situation001(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
fani kayode the barking dog..

well it is normal for a dog to bark at a man.. but when a man starts barking bark at a dog then you know something must be wrong somewhere...

seriously I really love this response Amaechi gave this idiót..
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Badgers14: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lawsuits flying left and right.

I will just leave my name here just in case cool

Chief Prof (retired) Dr. Barr. Attinasius Enyi Esq. Legal Luminary. PSCL,SSCE, GCE WAEC,NECO,JAMB, LL.B,LL.M, PH.D
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by omenka(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK suing someone for libel and defamation is like Shekau suing Mary Slessor for murder.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Euckybaby(f): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
wasting resources here and there.. Daris god o
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by chichriso: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK the man of the moment

GEJ till 2019
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by aresa: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ode FFK. Expressing concern and directly making accusations are 2 different things. Lai is a skilled orator and you can tell by the he structured his statements...

This crap is getting thrown out the window..

What a dummy crack head...
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
See as him wan take style close the original issue...FFK provide the evidence of the oath
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by deolu2000(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who takes this fakunmoju serious?not in this world will i make such mistake.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Abayhormy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
[b]1. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?

2. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?

3. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?

4. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?

5. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?

6. who has been sabotaging the missions of the Nigerian army against Boko haram. and why has the sabotage suddenly stoped this few weeks to elections ?

These are not the only questions.... There are
many more.

These questions and many more could be the
reason they are mortally scared of losing
political power.

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE
I pledge 2 nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Sumbody say "Amen"[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by ngmgeek(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
TheOtherview:
DOA- Dead on Arrival

Since FFK has admitted to substance abuse in the past, and Lai Mohammed has only hinted at a possible relapse; what's with the kerfuffle?

A case of much ado about nothing...

I agree. A case of someone throwing punches when he cannot even take one.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by rileyy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
See as yorubas just de mumu mumu themselves grin grin grin ...Sophisticated people my black nyash cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigga you reek of ethnicity
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nna men! am enjoying dis drama
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by lovetterrison(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Shegbe post=31271674][/quote

Y i no read Law..this yr will be a blast for 9gerian lawyerz cry
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by flosk: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Common words in this season

Sue
Billion
Propaganda
Corruption
Trust
Integrity
Transformation
Change
........feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by jzdoberman: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
It seems these two guys are just perfect political 'twins' being paid to yab each other. Na for only 9ja such thing dey happen. Soon and very soon the Presido election will be over and let me see what they(FFK & Lie Muha) would have in stock for us on NL.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by chemali: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
I have concerns about the mental health of GEJ... how is that libellous?
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by lion042(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
I could remember earlier this year when a prophecy came that lawyers will make more money this year, please na our time to shine...Azonto
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by obiisaboy: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
He be lyk all dis pple ar jobless.........today na sue.........tomorrow na another story we go hear undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by jamislaw(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFk is always high on a cheep weed(igbo). May be he need BIANCA OJUKU punany to calm him down. Ffk said that him self. My hand no de o, Never the less....SAI BUHARI the game changer. May Amadioha strike u dead if u quote me.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Badgers14: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am planning on suing all Nairalanders for $1billion each, yes all 1,913,201 members. AND yes that's not a typo $1billion each.

am about to cash in too cheesy

chilling out in my hut in France cool
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by hucienda: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Boys!! angry Didn't I tell all-o-y'all to get these men some of 'em spades?! angry

hucienda:
I really need these men in my ranch... Get 'em some spades boys!! angry
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by babatundeyy: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shegbe
:
[/quote]useless man FFK

i

Shegbe
post=31271674:

useless man FFK

i

[quote author=Shegbe
post=31271674]
useless man FFK

i
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by NAJALYN: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Serves APC right.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by golddeejay(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
If pple start sueing dis ffk for every silly and scandalous things he has bn saying since obasanjo's regime, he will be penniless by nw.

Anyway, na season of sueing we dey
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by Abbymart777(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Season of sueing.Keep on washing your dirty linens in the public while our lawyers smile to the banks silly men.Crazy politicans almost always high on cheap drugs.Polluting my air with their gibberish

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
l Am surprise That anyone stil thinks GEJ will wil this election. Even if he raise lazarus from death , he wil stil lose

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by LogicPower(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ, you must have now realized how grossly ill-advised it was for you to have appointed this silly character, with so much baggage on him, as you director of PUBLICITY!

Even if you had never been called clueless before, this singular act of entrusting the sensitive and all-important job of PR in the hands of someone like FFK is enough to warrant calling you clueless.

As you can now see it yourself, instead of him to add any value to your dwindling campaign and battered image, he is, as expected, proving to be A BIG DISTRACTION to your campaign.

Day after day, the attention-seeking 'director' gets embroiled in messier controversies and draws more attention to himself than to you.

I have no doubt in my mind that there are MANY of your supporters who cringed at the idea of giving any role at all to FFK in your campaign; and they must have been shocked when you appointed him head of the PR department of your campaign.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by shizzle11(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good one from fani-kayode. Fie for fire! Do me i do you man no go vexx.

Its a big shame that apesh1t cant take what they give. They go on an onslaught on GEJ's personality and slander him with all sorts of calumny, yet they can take one-quarter of the insults they've heaped on GEJ.

GEJ never made a mistake appointing ffk as his media campaign officer, tit for tat damburuba shege

I'm loving this. tuninbu dan banza kawai gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by aresa: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
LogicPower:
GEJ, you must have now realized how grossly ill-advised it was for you to have appointed this silly character, with so much baggage on him, as you director of PUBLICITY!

Even if you had never been called clueless before, this singular act of entrusting the sensitive and all-important job of PR in the hands of someone like FFK is enough to warrant calling you clueless.

As you can now see it yourself, instead of him to add any value to your dwindling campaign and battered image, he is, as expected, proving to be A BIG DISTRACTION to your campaign.

Day after day, the attention-seeking 'director' gets embroiled in messier controversies and draws more attention to himself than to you.

I have no doubt in my mind that there are MANY of your supporters who cringed at the idea of giving any role at all to FFK in your campaign; and they must have been shocked when you appointed him head of the PR department of your campaign.

Who appoints a zero value person under trial for corruption to promote their achievements and convert people? A corrupt man under trial for corruption can not convert anybody and appointing him in the first place was poor and corrupt judgment.

Who appoints a bad odour that brings figfights, lawsuits and squabbles everyday instead of new votes and goodwill?

That was a very senseless, thoughtless and corrupt appointment with negative value and returns...
Re: Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) by ozoigbondu: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abbymart777:
l Am surprise That anyone stil thinks GEJ will wil this election. Even if he raise lazarus from death , he wil stil lose

Omo see English shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law / Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere / Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.