Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters (19398 Views)

"It Took Us 10 Days To Count N1.2bn Money Dasuki Gave Fayose" - Witness / Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2015
babestella:

Tinubu has finished Osun state while Aregbesola uses free meals to children in school to deceive gullible Osun people. It's a pity.
Which meal self
They eat rice once or twice in a week
D rest is coco
Who will eat coco early in d morning ND won't fall asleep
No wonder dey are becoming duller

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
emiye:

1.2 billion naira in only 6 local govt for desks and chairs ?
Do u know d number of chairs/desk they want to make?
Do you knw d quality of materials to be used?
D cost of buying nd transportation of materials?
If you want to question cost of projects goto lag nd osun nd see how daylight robbery is being carried out

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by yehmi01(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
1.2 billion to carpenters

Please can we see what they quoted for to buy.

For 1 billion narno.

Am not saying don't help them grow but 1.2 billon is a BIG FAT LIE.

Are they importing wood ni.

Not be local furniture again?

Nigeria sha.

Am so sure may be 20-30 percent of that money is what will get to the so called local carpenters the remaining 70percent naa true Belly project for fayose
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Mowire: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
This contract award is just cheap propaganda: SW governors have always awarded school furniture contracts to local contractors/artisan as far back as the 2nd republic when I was in primary school ( this I know for certain). When you go round Lagos today you will see one local carpenter or another (and welders) making furniture meant for public schools.

Anyone commending Fayose for this noise is just putting his/her ignorance on display.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Mowire:
This contract award is just cheap propaganda: SW governors have always awarded school furniture contracts to local contractors/artisan as far back as the 2nd republic when I was in primary school ( this I know for certain). When you go round Lagos today you will see one local carpenter or another (and welders) making furniture meant for public schools.

Anyone commending Fayose for this noise is just putting his/her ignorance on display.
Scothern daft soul
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Mowire: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:

Scothern daft soul

Just what said. Typical.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by vivalaurel(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
raydodgemanhill:
Which of the MDG is he tackling. Unbelievable.....

Goal 1: Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
Goal 2: Achieve universal primary education
Goal 3: Promote gender equality and empower women
Goal 4: Reduce child mortality rates
Goal 5: Improve maternal health
Goal 6: Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
Goal 7: Ensure environmental sustainability
Goal 8: Develop a global partnership for development

Goal 2
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by sanmibukunmi: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
kesmoney:

And I even wonder how APC will create millions of jobs according to Buhari, where their Governors are not patronising local manufacturers. They import, as to make their own money.

PDP all the way.
guy no worry very soon the likes of me and you will come and take over our state from supporters of APC...........
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by socialwritter: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Clerverly: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
anepete:
Fayo scarry go. The man with ĺion s mind we ek oteke to will follow you any where you go if u like join APC C ekiti sons and Daughter will follow you .Take Jonathan s transformation to Ekiti for free .carry gooooo

How many states are you from?

anepete:
Fayo scarry go. The man with ĺion s mind we ek oteke to will follow you any where you go if u like join APC C ekiti sons and Daughter will follow you .Take Jonathan s transformation to Ekiti for free .carry gooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by stronger: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

punch. Punch. Punch newspaper, the last time I checked, punch newspaper was partisan, Guardian, Thisday etc would hv been more crediable.

Yeah punch is partisan so they surely won't have anything in support of fayose.

Uhm, is it the same punch that carried the FAYOSE DEATH WISH? Think a little more before you make certain comments. That's the main problem you young people have.

cc: Mynd44
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by IVORY2009(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
stronger:

Yeah punch is partisan so they surely won't have anything in support of fayose.

Uhm, is it the same punch that carried the FAYOSE DEATH WISH? Think a little more before you make certain comments. That's the main problem you young people have.

cc: Mynd44

my first question to you is are you same person as Mynd44? Yes punch newpaper is highly partisan, there is nothing to think about in der.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by stronger: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

my first question to you is are you same person as Mynd44? Yes punch newpaper is highly partisan, there is nothing to think about in der.

My response to you is, No I am NOT Mynd44. As you can see, I copied him (that's what cc stands for).
I don't have to be Mynd44. It's a discussion forum and when I spot a blatant contradiction I have a duty to correct it.

Whether or not Punch is partisan, you can't accuse them of that on the one hand (because they write something that doesn't favour fayose) and ignore that they helped spread fayose's DEATH WISH AD. It is a contradiction.

have a nice day
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by IVORY2009(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
stronger:

My response to you is, No I am NOT Mynd44. As you can see, I copied him (that's what cc stands for).
I don't have to be Mynd44. It's a discussion forum and when I spot a blatant contradiction I have a duty to correct it.

Whether or not Punch is partisan, you can't accuse them of that on the one hand (because they write something that doesn't favour fayose) and ignore that they helped spread fayose's DEATH WISH AD. It is a contradiction.

have a nice day

sorry for wrongly accusing you, it happens sometimes in a faceless forum like this....
thank you for your kind reply! But the truth of the matter is that Punch newspaper is partisan, not only on issues relating to Ayo Fayose, but in general, my question to you is that can you paste any link frm Punchnewspaper publicatn/writeup praising other political parties? Apart frm the usual party they know best to support! But I can paste a thousand and one links of Guardian newpaper supporting all political parties, in otherword Guardian newspaper is non partisan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU / Vessel Traffic At Calabar Port Increases By 40% / I Will Be Lying If I Say I Won't Take Advice From Tinubu - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.