Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses (606 Views)

(photo) My Girlfriend Love Been N.aked While Watching Movies(+18) / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation / Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Marvellouzkk(f): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Guys, please don't allow any girl push you into nonsense so you don't end up in regrets. Some of these so called fine girls their own brothers are broke, yet other girls agree to marry them. So, any girl who can't marry you for who you are, just let her go and live your life with a virtuous woman.

As you read this, operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Enugu State police command, have arrested Uchenna Ikwuegbu who was allegedly on the verge of launching a robbery attack on residents of Maryland axis of Enugu.

Uchenna was arrested on February 16, following surveillance reports. He was arrested with a locally-made pistol, cut to seize with two live cartridges.

In his confession, Uchenna said:
“I acquired the gun from a timber mill at Maryland. The urge to meet up with the demands from my girlfriend, Chinaza, living at Uwani axis of Enugu, propelled me into robbery.

“I had acquired the gun to unleash robbery attacks on residents of Maryland in order to dispossess them of their valuables. I was on the verge of carrying out the act when the operatives swooped on me. I do not know how they knew I was carrying a gun. I am so ashamed of myself now. I do not know what led me into this.

“My parents are crying their hearts out over this incident. They are so disappointed in me. I want to call on teenagers like me to shun robbery and other nefarious activities because the security operatives are always watching.

Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Bamss1: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pesin wey to thief don already dey him eye..
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by tziz(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
The Devil is vindicated on dis one, he shuld be glad his name wasnt mentioned here as the cause..
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Chizzy20(f): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rubbish excuse, so if dey ask u to dip ur hand into fire u would..mtchewww.
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
SmH undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by LewisO: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
U can't say "The love of money" push u into stealing, that isn't done. U have interest in stealing already so u went for it.

If u wanna impress your girlfriend, so the next for u is still steal? that is total stupidity, when u get caught, u will go to jail and she will continue her life and marry another man, so who will lose?
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Timitunechi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
ha just talk a look at your life bro a girl led you to robbery ,oya where is the girl now ? she would not to associate herself with an armed robber after using ur precious life which no longer belong to you to play girls station 4 #shaking__head_and_smoking_garri
Re: My Girlfriend's Love For Money Pushed Me Into Robbery –– Armed Robber Confesses by Muliz004(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2017
I love you[center]
[/center] smiley smiley smiley[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

As She Looks At The Menu, I Say A Silent Prayer / Guys....dont You Miss Doing This? / Dear Men...lying To Get Sex May Now Become A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.