Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping (1678 Views)

Please Advice: Laptop From Aliexpress Or Amazon? / Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far? / What's Your Experience With Laptops From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping by miracle4(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amazon, Ebay and NewEgg isn’t the only quality e-web-store for buying electronics and /or other e-shopping activities.

In fact, I have adopted aliexpress.com as my favorite destination for purchasing jewelries and engineering appliances.

I have had successes with their Internet shop for such items as –

Solar Powered electronic appliances
Generator parts and vehicles equipment
Spark Plug and electronic tools
Female Jewelries and watches
Shoes and clothing
Computer accessories and Networking tools

So, I didn’t have any doubt using their virtual store. What I had a big doubt for was buying products that comes with free shipping.

I was made to believe that suppliers that promises free shipping to Nigeria and worldwide customers are only there to waste your time or deliver your purchases after two months or even more.

But my recent online shopping spree with the their e-store has proven this idea as baseless and one that lacks substance.

Almost all the products I went for during the November black Friday sales was sold for cheap and goes with free shipping too.

In fact, I had to buy other items with free shipping after the black Friday sales just to confirm the speed at which the products came was real and not just because of the holiday rush.

My experience with free shipping products on their continue reading
Re: My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping by miracle4(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tried another product with normal post shipping and the 9 cells Dell laptop battery arrived in a timely manner.
They truly rock!
Re: My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping by mikron(m): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2015
obasi my facebook friend how body na? i didnt know it was u untill i clinked the link u posted above. are u bck frm bonny?
Re: My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping by miracle4(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
mikron:
obasi my facebook friend how body na? i didnt know it was u untill i clinked the link u posted above. are u bck frm bonny?
Bonny is where I reside, I am presently in Anambra though.

Hope you're doing awesomely bro?
Re: My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping by mikron(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
miracle4:
Bonny is where I reside, I am presently in Anambra though.

Hope you're doing awesomely bro?
yap im.
Re: My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping by miracle4(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2015
mikron:
yap im.
All the best bro
Re: My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping by mikron(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
miracle4:
All the best bro
tnx miracle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itel Prime Tablet Launches On Jumia! / Get Windows 10 Right Now: Share your Windows 10 Experience. / Do You Know Why The Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically? (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.