Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? (827 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by princejenks(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Picture this,you just bought that very expensive smart phone you've been saving up to buy for months. Well,naturally you can't do without playing with your new 'toy',so you take it wherever you go. You just finished taking a dump in the toilet and your new phone falls into the toilet filled with shii,would you pick it up or what would you do?
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by agoadiv(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2015
As de phone de fall freely for air na so my hand de follow am de go je jeee

1 Like

Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by ZedX5: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2015
You're _stupid for taking it to the toilet in the first place. . . What? You can't do without a phone for 10 mins?
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX5:
You're _stupid for taking it to the toilet in the first place. . . What? You can't do without a phone for 10 mins?
cool down, a lot of peeps use their phones in toilet to browse, watch movies, etc nothing wrong in that.

@topic, I don't want to imagine what I will do in that situation
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by ZedX5: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
cool down, a lot of peeps use their phones in toilet to browse, watch movies, etc nothing wrong in that.

@topic, I don't want to imagine what I will do in that situation
Oh, I get. The few minutes in the toilet will make them miss Armageddon. . . Cool.
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by alberto2k(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2015
If its my nokia torch light, i'll pick it but if its the phone am using to make this comment..

Bros, e no go fit enter there sef grin
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:29am On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX5:
Oh, I get. The few minutes in the toilet will make them miss Armageddon. . . Cool.
some peeps spend hours in toilet o. escape route from house chores
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2015
alberto2k:
If its my nokia torch light, i'll pick it but if its the phone am using to make this comment..

Bros, e no go fit enter there sef grin
shey na Samsung s6 nii? grin
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by ZedX5: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
some peeps spend hours in toilet o. escape route from house chores
Oh cool.
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2015
EVEN IF TONTO DIKES I PHONE6 ENTER SOAK -AWAY,, SHE GO PICK AM
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by phlio(m): 12:36am On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX5:
how could u be so s tupid to call someone st upid...if u dont ve anything gud to say den leave.feedingbottle.oshi
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by ZedX5: 12:41am On Mar 04, 2015
phlio:
how could u be so s tupid to call someone st upid...if u dont ve anything gud to say den leave.feedingbottle.oshi
Cretin! Don't you have a trip to kaduna tomorrow? Trolling fvcktard! grin
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by kilokeys(m): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2015
my phone... my shit
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by phlio(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX5:
Cretin! Don't you have a trip to kaduna tomorrow? Trolling fvcktard! grin
k
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2015
NO! I will buy Recharge card, Headphone & charger; then drop it inside d toilet also &jejely walk away..
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by neutrotoba(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2015
I'd pick it o, dettol is just 150naira, my fone no be iphone6 o buh, e cost small

ZedX5:

Yhu dey whine me?
Yhu knw hw many minutes I dey spend for toilet?
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by itstpia8: 12:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Would you pick your money if it fell in the toilet?
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by SAHABAY(m): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2015
The level don happen to me b4 oh boi 4get oooooo na my two hand I put inside....
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2015
I hope say iPhone 6 na water resistance?
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by naijaboiy: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2015
i'll pick it and clean it up undecided
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by CircleOfWilis: 4:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Even if e fall for anus I go comot am
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by japhmanuel: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Yep. Too xpensive to leave it there
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
My phone is too expensive to leave dere..I will Pike nd clean..over and over again
Re: Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet? by alberto2k(m): 6:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
shey na Samsung s6 nii? grin

Nah... This phone am talking about big like my papa T.V grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Ur. Take On High Rise Jeans??? / Why Are Girls So Stupid? / Serious Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.