Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

"Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) (1496 Views)

‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space / (PHOTO) Nigeria Police Has Released A New Sticker... So Ironical / 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2015
[b]Let me gist you on how we have been dealing with people for 'GEJ till 2019' in my area.

1 Baba Kudi is a taxi-driver who lives below standard of living, he calls on small kids to help him push his 'ijapa car' every morning, today, as he calls on d kids , they said... Ijapa till 2019.

2 Baba Ibeji is my neighbour who is a die harder GEJ supporter but rarely give his wife money to cook, as he arrives from work today, his wife put a plate with a paper which reads 'GEJ' till tomorrow in front of him faking the plate to contain food.

3 Daniel and Bola are my neighbours who defend GEJ with their last drop of blood but they bring their phones to me for charging when I on my generator. Today, I pasted it on my door that: 'NO CHARGING, GEJ till 2019.

4 Mr Musa is our store officer at my office who believes so much in GEJ but begs for lift at closing time, today, When I was about living, he quickly came over and I said: I am not going towards your way today, I will take a short-cut to my house because fuel is now very cheap... GEJ till 2019...

We will force them to regain there senses so that they can know that 2019 is not a thing of few days, allowing GEJ to come back again to rule is like putting one self in prison and throwing the key to open the door away.[/b]

EDITED
To those who were ranting "GEJ TILL 2019" i guess you people will give us some peace and let us rest from your blind slogan.
"E don clear for their eyes"
I REPRESENT CHANGE!!!
SAI GOODLUCK!!!
SAI BUHARI!!!
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by Desteenee(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2015
You are leaving one sir. Desteenee, a fellow nairalander, enterprising and had a decent job and also enjoy stable power during GEJ regime.
Point of correction plz, it is GEJ till 2045.

1 Like

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by XBLadez: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
bioduneberry:
Let me gist you on how we have been dealing with people for 'GEJ till 2019' in my area.

1 Baba Kudi is a taxi-driver who lives below standard of living, he calls on small kids to help him push his 'ijapa car' every morning, today, as he calls on d kids , they said... Ijapa till 2019.

2 Baba Ibeji is my neighbour who is a die harder GEJ supporter but rarely give his wife money to cook, as he arrives from work today, his wife put a plate with a paper which reads 'GEJ' till tomorrow in front of him faking the plate to contain food.

3 Daniel and Bola are my neighbours who defend GEJ with their last drop of blood but they bring their phones to me for charging when I on my generator. Today, I pasted it on my door that: 'NO CHARGING, GEJ till 2019.

4 Mr Musa is our store officer at my office who believes so much in GEJ but begs for lift at closing time, today, When I was about living, he quickly came over and I said: I am not going towards your way today, I will take a short-cut to my house because fuel is now very cheap... GEJ till 2019...

We will force them to regain there senses so that they can know that 2019 is not a thing of few days, allowing GEJ to come back again to rule is like putting one self in prison and throwing the key to open the door away.
My friend, you'll excel in comedy! Now try reading ur post from a neutral angle and see if any of what u said made an iota of sense. Your Baba Ibeji and Musa, as far as I'm concerned, don't exist! Why? I don't know them! This is an ill-prepared story, a failed attempt on yet another APC propaganda. Mind you, threads like this will never make the front page even if u bribe Seun coz there's no link or proof to back it up
Good luck grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
GEJ TILL 2019
For your small mind na cheesy
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
XBLadez:

My friend, you'll excel in comedy! Now try reading ur post from a neutral angle and see if any of what u said made an iota of sense. The Baba Ibeji and Musa, as far as I'm concerned, don't exist! Why? I don't know them! This could be poorly cooked up story, and a failed attempt on propaganda. Mind you, threads like this will never make the front page even if u bribe Seun coz there's no link or proof to back it up
Good luck grin grin

Thanks but no thanks. It was written from a neutral P. O. V and besides you don't have to know them before you understand the message being passed across. You think i'm frontpage hungry? *shakes head* Ngwakwe, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, OAM4J and maclatunji will definitely move it there if they find it worthy enough.
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Desteenee:
You are leaving one sir. Desteenee, a fellow nairalander, enterprising and had a decent job and also enjoy stable power during GEJ regime.

cheesy the height of sarcasm!
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by Goddex: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=28pt]GEJ till 2019 [/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Goddex:
[size=28pt]GEJ till 2019 [/size]

Continue...
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by juniormusa(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
bioduneberry:
Let me gist you on how we have been dealing with people for 'GEJ till 2019' in my area.

We will force them to regain there senses so that they can know that 2019 is not a thing of few days, allowing GEJ to come back again to rule is like putting one self in prison and throwing the key to open the door away.
Bros the devil you know is better than the angel u don't know..
GEJ is trying..

1 Like

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
You forgot to add the part of the story when Bolaji, a young graduate applied for YouWIN and won a grant of 8.5M and employed 11 workers.
Stop hating, embrace CHANGE, embrace TRANSFORMATION.

1 Like

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by ba7man(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
90 percent of people that type the phrase do so while they experience power failure and they've just been short changed by the poor economic situation created by GEJ's administration's mismanagement of the Country.

IE: they type the phrase while suffering.
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by ndcide(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
@op, have no point.

even if he has any, there is also a buhari, who have got his agric business (rice) farming revitalized coz of GEJ agric transformation.

also Aduke, who sells rice in bags. in 2013 bags of rice was 14500 naira she didn't have much sale. 2014 December, bags of rice were at 9500 naira. she got so much sales. up till now. Aduke had to restock and she sell a full bag of rice at 8000 naira and she makes good sales.

not forgetting Chioma who now bought two bags of rice at 14400 this year. coz of the Agric transformation. She is screaming GEJ till 2019.

not forgetting Adamu who now has a university in his village. he knows his village will become a center of convergence for education. he is shouting GEJ till 2019.

Emeka and osaro spend 18 hours from Lagos to Benin when travelling home from Lagos. they divert into bushes, jungles and sometimes robbed while trying to find a way out of the bad traffic ridden road. Today it takes them just 3 hurs from Lagos to Benin.

they are both shouting GEJ till 2019.

Now which road did the Old soldier construct in the '80s. ?. how many of the common farmer were blessed during his time..

If we are to ride on records GMB have none.

1 Like

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by ozoigbondu: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Let me just scream GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by jessymore70: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Yes ooo. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by dafuturis(m): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Desteenee:
You are leaving one sir. Desteenee, a fellow nairalander, enterprising and had a decent job and also enjoy stable power during GEJ regime

shocked shocked shocked shocked Even the devil is shocked at your lie shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by Desteenee(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2015
dafuturis:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Even the devil is shocked at your lie shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank you.
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

My friend, you'll excel in comedy! Now try reading ur post from a neutral angle and see if any of what u said made an iota of sense. Your Baba Ibeji and Musa, as far as I'm concerned, don't exist! Why? I don't know them! This is an ill-prepared story, a failed attempt on yet another APC propaganda. Mind you, threads like this will never make the front page even if u bribe Seun coz there's no link or proof to back it up
Good luck grin grin

He who laughs last...
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by bioduneberry(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by omonnakoda: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obi lose
Re: "Gej Till 2019" (the Most Ironical Phrase In Politics) by Safari29: 1:15am On Mar 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
Obi lose

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

- / Mistakes And Lessons From President Goodluck Jonathan's Style Of Governance. / Buhari Arrested 4000 Politicians And Jailed Over 600:Why Surprise Over Probe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.