Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (1490 Views)

We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Krest3d: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2015
-
Re: - by orobs93(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Bornu is a big joke
Re: - by dunkem21(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2015
The hunter and the Punter againshocked
Re: - by Obascoetubi: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2015
CHIBOK VOTE UR BABA
BABA GEJ-2019

4 Likes

Re: - by mycar: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Double standard of a governor

2 Likes

Re: - by KwoiZabo(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2015
When I say Chibok Kidnap is political people insult me thinking I am trying to defend the President. No wonder everytime APC campaigns thats the First thing they say. over 200 girls missing bla bla bla. The wicked will never go unpunished.

6 Likes

Re: - by temitemi1(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2015
This governor should be blamed for the chibok saga! So out of sense to deal with societal problems embarassed embarassed embarassed. GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: - by lovat(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2015
APC has a lot to tell us about Chibok kidnap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by chinwike2(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Governor Shettima is a shameless hypocritie, his people have seen his many faces, just because of politics, Shame on APC !
Re: - by Vicotex(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2015
I never liked this shettima in my life.
When he was told to evacuate those students from that environment, he insisted that the security is OK
Re: - by dgr8truth(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: - by CyberWolf: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2015
And APC criminals here will avoid this thread like a plague.. angry...Seun abeg front page!
Re: - by ejiro2130(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2015
KwoiZabo:
When I say Chibok Kidnap is political people insult me thinking I am trying to defend the President. No wonder everytime APC campaigns thats the First thing they say. over 200 girls missing bla bla bla. The wicked will never go unpunished.

Please it's too early for foolishness, how can you in your right mind think the disappreance of over 200girls is political?? Didn't you see the girls that escaped?? Didn't you see pics of the girls when they where showed on TV while in Boko haram mercy?? Didn't you watch when Nobel L'Oréate winner visited the family?? Didn't you watch when Mr president himself hosted the families of the girls to a dinner?? Or maybe you are waiting for Jesus christ to confirm the kidnap

Thank God what you belive is very irrelevant to Nigeria!!
Re: - by judiciarypalava: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Shetima should explain why he assured WAEC that they were going to provide adequate security for the school in response to their request to relocate the candidates to Maiduguri.
We should forget about APC and PDP in this particular issue if we want to make head way in this country. Instead of joining hands with the FG to secure his people, APC and the governor were playing blame game.
Buhari and APC were busy playing blame game by telling FG to stop killing the Boko Haram insurgents as the fight against the BH is a fight against the North. Till now they are still blaming the FG and using it as a campaign strategy.
God please reveal to us APC, GMB, PDP , GEJ
and their plans towards us in Jesus name.
God bless us.
Re: - by IGBOSON1: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2015
ejiro2130:

Please it's too early for foolishness, how can you in your right mind think the disappreance of over 200girls is political?? Didn't you see the girls that escaped?? Didn't you see pics of the girls when they where showed on TV while in Boko haram mercy?? Didn't you watch when Nobel L'Oréate winner visited the family?? Didn't you watch when Mr president himself hosted the families of the girls to a dinner?? Or maybe you are waiting for Jesus christ to confirm the kidnap

Thank God what you belive is very irrelevant to Nigeria!!

^^^You've typed all this yet said nothing! The guy is correct; there's more to this kidnap saga than meets the eye.....it's all done to discredit GEJs gov't in the run up to the 2015 elections!

God almighty is watching you lot in ultra-HD!
Re: - by OLADD: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2015
They are beginning to talk. By the time the heat becomes more unbearable, the Chibok elders will spill the beans and tell the truth about the so-called orchestrated "abduction" to the world.
Re: - by ejiro2130(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You've typed all this yet said nothing! The guy is correct; there's more to this kidnap saga than meets the eye.....it's all done to discredit GEJs gov't in the run up to the 2015 elections!

God almighty is watching you lot in ultra-HD!

I said nothing or ur sympathy for the president is covering ur eyes??
This is not about Pdp or apc, it's about the lives of over 200 girls whose crimes are to get an education
Nigeria army said girls where kidnap, the president said girls where kidnap, u have seen pics of the girls u have seen their parents and yet you said girls where not kidnap
Haba, do u kw more than Mr president??

God is watching you on his black and white TV
Re: - by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed if Chibok girls are not found — PDP - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/blame-buhari-shettima-lai-mohammed-if-chibok-girls-are-not-found-pdp/#sthash.KrSNKFO1.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Not See Him Self As Looser - TMG / A Russian 'doctor Of Military Sciences' Says Moscow Should Just Nuke Yellowstone / Ayo Fayose + Buruji Kashamu Pictured Eating Amala In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.