Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (445515 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
That is why we need to disturb dis leaders on social media and I don't think Unilag has joined the strike activities are going on smoothly
kweencess:
I tire !!!
At this rate,it'll be better to focus our minds on something else. Forget we even applied for anything at UI. Until they are ready for us. Hopefully, it doesn't exceed this month.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by UniqueSommy(f): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mayouree:

Everybody will be allowed to access the hostel portal at the same period, and one can only be able to process hostel once you pay the school fees, do your registration and there after pay for the hostel accommodation of which ever category you want. After payment then u will go to the hall with the evidence of payment, after which you will be allocated to room by the hall warden. Take note limited spaces are available, so if you really want the hostel just make sure u have ur school fees ready and also the hostel fee, so u can do ur registration early once the school portal is open and have the hall.

Long leg plenty for hostel matter oooooo.

Thanks a lot. You've been so helpful
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Cuddlebugie(f): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
kweencess:
I tire !!!
At this rate,it'll be better to focus our minds on something else. Forget we even applied for anything at UI. Until they are ready for us. Hopefully, it doesn't exceed this month.
I pray o...... Maybe this is a way of God telling us to make more money before going back to campus
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
knarphie1:

Dis guy no go kee me wt laff. Wu dash me car. Na u dey cruise wt car up and down for IB. Tnx for d info.
Yea, emi ni Tom cruise DT u watch in d cinemas. Ya welcome. Glad to help
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lmao tom cruise ko Tom nd jerry ni..lmao
devonpaul:

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
knarphie1:

Nawa o. I just hope it wunt affect d skul calendar.
Unilorin people nd hyping. Y u no du ur masters For Unilorin den??
Shey Na lie she talk? Shes right Na. U people don't even know when d strike will last. We are both in d shoes o but if unilorin happen to have ur choice of course. It's a better catch than UI million miles. Eshey

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
tief:
Lmao tom cruise ko Tom nd jerry ni..lmao
I for reply you o but ur stage name held me back like a car wt a faulty ignition. Explain dz ur TIEF name now now b4 I repeat what happen in UI in 1957
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Pulcherdee(f): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
devonpaul:

Shey Na lie she talk? Shes right Na. U people don't even know when d strike will last. We are both in d shoes o but if unilorin happen to have ur choice of course. It's a better catch than UI million miles. Eshey

Unilorin can not stand where UI is biko, in academic matters. Not to talk of post graduate studies. The only thing that differentiates them is that they are not part of the association. Nothing special about Unilorin, Mr. Tom Cruise

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mr cruise u will have to pay
devonpaul:

I for reply you o but ur stage name held me back like a car wt a faulty ignition. Explain dz ur TIEF name now now b4 I repeat what happen in UI in 1957
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by oemmanuel: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Whats going on with the Agric Economic department?

Has anyone gotten recommendation notification from Agric Economic?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oga no recommendation for nw start praying they resume by Monday the strike thing hhas paused activities
oemmanuel:
Whats going on with the Agric Economic department?

Has anyone gotten recommendation notification from Agric Economic?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
devonpaul:

Nawa o. Nigeria uni nd strike. Tnk God se I neva pay tuition fee. UI come n take ur admission, I no want again
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hahahahaha no refund for acceptance even school fees is a probability hehhehehehehehehhehe.....let us pray dis strike doesn't enter nxtweek and if you av connection with president Bubu tell him to answer NASSU
knarphie1:

Nawa o. Nigeria uni nd strike. Tnk God se I neva pay tuition fee. UI come n take ur admission, I no want again
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
devonpaul:

Dey Don give u new name. Tom cruise of life.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mayouree:

How would one go about application for a bed space in the hostel. Is it after clearance or when? Pls do you have any idea?
Everybody will be allowed to access the hostel portal at the same period, and one can only be able to process hostel once you pay the school fees, do your registration and there after pay for the hostel accommodation of which ever category you want. After payment then u will go the the hall with the evidence of payment, after which you will be allocated to room by the hall warden. Take note limited spaces are available, so if you really want the hostel just make sure u have ur school fees ready and also the hostel fee, so u can do ur registration early once the school portal is open and have the hall.

Long leg plenty for hostel matter oooooo.
Thanks for ur response. I pray I get a bedspace in skul cos I no get 120k for ause rent.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cuddlebugie:
I pray o...... Maybe this is a way of God telling us to make more money before going back to campus
Hehehe. Dey console urself . Na forever u wan take make money??.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
tief:
Hahahahaha no refund for acceptance even school fees is a probability hehhehehehehehehhehe.....let us pray dis strike doesn't enter nxtweek and if you av connection with president Bubu tell him to answer NASSU
Lol. Nawa o. V u been recommended??. Wt dept??
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
MIPR.......Not yetooo
knarphie1:

Lol. Nawa o. V u been recommended??. Wt dept??
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
was at the pg school today.one of the admission staff came to address us and told us to go home.that if the strike continues and we miss our clearance date,we will be rescheduled....

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hahhahahahahha....welcome to nigeria!!
hiroz:
was at the pg school today.one of the admission staff came to address us and told us to go home.that if the strike continues and we miss our clearance date,we will be rescheduled....
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pulcherdee:

Unilorin can not stand where UI is biko, in academic matters. Not to talk of post graduate studies. The only thing that differentiates them is that they are not part of the association. Nothing special about Unilorin, Mr. Tom Cruise
The fact dt u dont spend 3years instead of a 1.5years course is enuff special for me. I like d way u mention DT tom cruise tho. Can you send DT as a VN? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
tief:
Mr cruise u will have to pay
Oya send ur quotations to me via pm wink
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
knarphie1:

Aunty knarphie, all I need is your full name and ur department and its done. Oya send to me via pm asap
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecided
knarphie1:

Dey Don give u new name. Tom cruise of life.
Na u cause am Na but I kindda like it wink come and be my Halle berry
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lmao interesting so there is Tom and Halle nw
devonpaul:
undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lmao interesting so there is Tom and Halle nw hmmmmmmm well due to the present strike is allowed make una start fasting and Prayer this strike must end tomorrow
devonpaul:
undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
It's just 1 million naira
devonpaul:

Oya send ur quotations to me via pm wink
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
tief:
Lmao interesting so there is Tom and Halle nw
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
tief:
Lmao interesting so there is Tom and Halle nw hmmmmmmm well due to the present strike is allowed make una start fasting and Prayer this strike must end tomorrow
Abeg let dem strike wella mbok, I Neva get school fees. Waz ya problem. If u get 2 much money, y not just eppp me. EPP me puhleaze. This are d ways d prayer of d anointed are been answered
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
tief:
It's just 1 million naira
Do Jamb, u say no, come to unilorin, u weenor answer sumwan. Now I just gave u an instruction, simple 1. 'Send quotations to DM' Na lie. Days how u wee score Odo rabata
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
This strike ends tomorrow am very sure just spoke to Bubu
devonpaul:

Abeg let dem strike wella mbok, I Neva get school fees. Waz ya problem. If u get 2 much money, y not just eppp me. EPP me puhleaze. This are d ways d prayer of d anointed are been answered
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Money matter should be discussed Openly so pay up
devonpaul:

Do Jamb, u say no, come to unilorin, u weenor answer sumwan. Now I just gave u an instruction, simple 1. 'Send quotations to DM' Na lie. Days how u wee score Odo rabata

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.