Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (445753 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
kweencess:
Feb. This month.
For real?? . Na die be dt one o. I neva ready o
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Pulcherdee(f): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
mayorchem:
Hello house,
Please I have done my clearance today and I was give two of my document to be adressd to The Dean of my faculty and to the HOD of my dept.
So after that I will wait for PG to send me mail for the next step abi?

Yeah, all we got to do now is wait. Although the next step is school fees so u can keep checking their website from time to time to see when the portal would be opened
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Pulcherdee(f): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
kweencess:
Feb. This month.

Is that for us or returning students?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Dotman23(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
@last... Physio popped in

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Mzgracie(f): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Dotman23:

Yeeepeeee!!!

Congrats hun...

**in jenifa's voice... togedaa wia dere
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kadon007(m): 2:58am On Feb 19, 2016
knarphie1:

You nefa chi chum chin... My Dept sent an SMS yesterday informing us about Dept'al Orientation on Monday. Lectures to start soon as well. Talk about sudden news
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Dotman23:
Congrats dotun.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kweencess(f): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Pulcherdee:

Is that for us or returning students?
For 2015/2016 session, meaning we're included.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kweencess(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2016
knarphie1:

Lol You better be ooo.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Dotman23(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2016
iduda:
Congrats dotun.
Thanks boss.. Are u for physio too
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Dotman23(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Mzgracie:

Yeeepeeee!!!
Congrats hun...

**in jenifa's voice... togedaa wia dere
. Na so ooo.. After d long wait
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by magnificentt170: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2016
To God be the glory!
I have gotten my recommendation mail!
I'm not a regular "talker" here, but I have to give my candid advice to any one who is yet to be recommended by the PG school while your colleagues have been notified and you know that you were successful in the departmental exams.
Look for someone you can assuredly trust to help you go(or try and go yourself) to Pg school and explain in details to the admission officer your case. It might be something "small to you" that is delaying your admission. But it's necessary to go.
A big thank you to Engr. Mike and all those who are continuously helplessly assisting we applicants. GOD BLESS US!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2016
magnificentt170:
To God be the glory!
I have gotten my recommendation mail!
I'm not a regular "talker" here, but I have to give my candid advice to any one who is yet to be recommended by the PG school while your colleagues have been notified and you know that you were successful in the departmental exams.
Look for someone you can assuredly trust to help you go(or try and go yourself) to Pg school and explain in details to the admission officer your case. It might be something "small to you" that is delaying your admission. But it's necessary to go.
A big thank you to Engr. Mike and all those who are continuously helplessly assisting we applicants. GOD BLESS US!!!

Well said, same thing happened to me. there might be a ten and one applicants in this category and they are not even aware of it. applicants shouldn't loose hope, there might just be a simple error while sending the mail. The only way to find out is to go and check.

Congrats to you, success and more for us all!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2016
I was at faculty of sciences yesterday to submit my admission letter as directed from pgschool. I found out you have to do a proper registration with a list of documents like we did at pgschool.

I believe this will come after school fee payment because financial clearance is also on the list.

For those in faculty of science, you should find the list helpful.

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2016
iamayodeji:
I was at faculty of sciences yesterday to submit my admission letter as directed from pgschool. I found out you have to do a proper registration with a list of documents like we did at pgschool.

I believe this will come after school fee payment because financial clearance is also on the list.

For those in faculty of science, you should find the list helpful.
saw the list yesterday.. it is just like you are clearing again,dem even add birth certificate....what about at the dept was it same requirements or different...
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2016
hiroz:
saw the list yesterday.. it is just like you are clearing again,dem even add birth certificate....what about at the dept was it same requirements or different...

That's right. I was at computer science department also, the HOD's secretary told me we have to do the same. He also said they will soon paste their list of documents to be submitted.

It's also after school fees payment.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Hello, for the benefit of those that are just going for clearance. If you have documents that you have not uploaded(o level, first degree and nysc discharge), Kindly do so to make your clearance faster. Besides, you won't have to pay extra at the pgschool Cafe for scanning and all that.

The reason is because they will still compare the documents online to the ones you brought by hand. Thanks.

NOTE: Using Internet Explorer, log into your portal, go to upload other relevant documents, that's it.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2016
iamayodeji:

That's right. I was at computer science department also, the HOD's secretary told me we have to do the same. He also said they will soon paste their list of documents to be submitted.

It's also after school fees payment.
you know that was actually what you said 2 days ago that clearance in dept and faculty should be after registration begins...thanks bro
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Ollyrov:
Hello House,
I have been scheduled for Clearance next week. However the challenge is that I don't have a NYSC discharge certificate yet as POP is due in April. Can I go ahead with the clearance without the discharge certificate or wait till April? I am currently serving in Sokoto and I don't have the luxury of leaving my PPA at the moment. I will be glad if I can get a suitable response from anyone who have or know of a similar case.
Cheers!
as angeltolly said please don't bother coming now...I went for my clearance on Monday a lady came similar to your case all her documents are ready but she hasn't passed out.the clearance officials told her to go and come back when she has her discharge cert in April and she came all the way from akwa ibom...
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by KemiTaylor: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
iamayodeji:
Hello, for the benefit of those that are just going for clearance. If you have documents that you have not uploaded(o level, first degree and nysc discharge), Kindly do so to make your clearance faster. Besides, you won't have to pay extra at the pgschool Cafe for scanning and all that.

The reason is because they will still compare the documents online to the ones you brought by hand. Thanks.

NOTE: Using Internet Explorer, log into your portal, go to upload other relevant documents, that's it.
Thank you very much for that info sir,are we required to pay any amount in other to upload the current doc.?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Jummate(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
mustyy:
please any one got recommendation for civil engineering option of water resources and environmental engineering.
because I didn't get it.

Yeah bro. I got it this morning. Don't fret bro. It's being done in batches.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by newpisces: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please house
Anything on recommendation for agric engineering and agric economics.
I am asking for friends
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mayorchem(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello house, after i have done my clearance yesterday, I got a mai today about my admission status and that i have been cleared but i didnt not any link to show the school fee invoice, wanna ask if they will stil send another pertaining to that
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mayorchem(f): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello house, after i have done my clearance yesterday, I got a mail today about my admission status and that i have been cleared but i didnt not see any link to show the school fee invoice, wanna ask if they will stil send another mail pertaining to that
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tataiwo09(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
fine lady mayo chem from Akure...u don't ve to worry with dt, just keep calm...after being cleared..u wud wait till dey open ur portal...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
KemiTaylor:

Thank you very much for that info sir,are we required to pay any amount in other to upload the current doc.?

Its absolutely free. Just the payment for scanning a new document in case you are doing it outside.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by godslaw(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please guys, any idea of the figures to expect at the invoice, please some1 who has made payments should share what one is to expect cos I just got my recommendation mail from Dept. Of Civil Engineering. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mayorchem(f): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
tataiwo09:
fine lady mayo chem from Akure...u don't ve to worry with dt, just keep calm...after being cleared..u wud wait till dey open ur portal...
ok thanks
like seriously you im from Akure

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mayorchem(f): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
tataiwo09:
ok thanks
like seriously you know im from Akure

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tataiwo09(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mayor u are welc
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello guys, Ermm... I've been recommended, but I want to change my mode of study frm part time to full time. I've even paid to modify my data, but I couldn't change it online, was asked to contact ICT or so... Pls, can I still change my mode of study? Is it still possible??
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by hambali1: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Psychology.... Wetin dey happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.