Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (445734 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by magnificentt170: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
please anybody from mathematics department here?

Send me a Whatsapp message with 08060018421 so we can communicate more effectively via the group.

Thanks y'all!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by obapeace(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
pls anyone here admitted to special education? i av bn off info to when we are starting lectures. i av paid for school fees and i av started course reg online. i was at the dept on monday and i was told dat lectures av nt started for post graduates students dat they are still attending to undergraduates for now. my concern is dat some depts like ECONOMICS and EDU MANAGEMENT have started lectures already
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by marrie001: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hi everyone, please I need to clarify something. I received a message that I was scheduled for clearance for 3rd of this month and later got another one that have been scheduled for clearance for 7th of this month. Please which do you think I should go for. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by obapeace(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
@mariee001. you will av to go to UIPGSCHOOL to ascertain which one of the info is correct. or u dnt stay anywhr near ibadan?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by chukzey442(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Amen somebody, I've just been offered admission. Animal Science Department. Thank God.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
kemijohnson , do you have any news about commencement of lectures and departmental reg?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
obapeace:
pls anyone here admitted to special education? i av bn off info to when we are starting lectures. i av paid for school fees and i av started course reg online. i was at the dept on monday and i was told dat lectures av nt started for post graduates students dat they are still attending to undergraduates for now. my concern is dat some depts like ECONOMICS and EDU MANAGEMENT have started lectures already
Y r u bothered??.some depts are efficient while some are not. Na so u like work reach??. Abeg enjoy urself jare. BTW did u apply for hostel accommodation??. if yes, how??

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kemijohnson(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
obapeace:

No i did not apply for hostel accommodation. Though i stay very far to the skul. I stay at ring road and i am planin on leaving d area for skul area. My office is in orita challenge. I wouldnt mind if u av any link to getting a self contain apartment around skul area. The apartment i av bn seein around d skul area do not worth d amount palced on dem. What course did u apply for?
I dnt have o. Zoology dept.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kemijohnson(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
kemijohnson:
Hi all. I just got a mail from comp science congratulating me also saying that we should be at the dept at 10 am monday morn for info concerning registration and field of study.
Also, lectures commencing thereafter.
I dont know if this is related to my making tuition payment today.

Its not because you just paid tuition. I also got the mail and I haven't paid tuition.

Kudos to computer science department or whoever is responsible for the mail. I think they are trying to override the pgschool's snail pace. At least, every recommended applicants now know themselves, they sent the mail to everyone they recommended (contacted by pgschool or not) .
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by afreekah: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
kemijohnson:
Hi all. I just got a mail from comp science congratulating me also saying that we should be at the dept at 10 am monday morn for info concerning registration and field of study.

iamayodeji:

Its not because you just paid tuition. I also got the mail and I haven't paid tuition.
Kudos to computer science department or whoever is responsible for the mail. I think they are trying to override the pgschool's snail pace. At least, every recommended applicants now know themselves, they sent the mail to everyone they recommended (contacted by pgschool or not) .

Also got same today. Believe me, i already lost hope on this but was happy to read that. Yup, 10am on Monday. See you guys @ the Comp Sci Dept. We gonna rock the dept :-)
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by obapeace(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
knarphie1:

Y r u bothered??.some depts are efficient while some are not. Na so u like work reach??. Abeg enjoy urself jare. BTW did u apply for hostel accommodation??. if yes, how??

No i did not apply for hostel accommodation. Though i stay very far to the skul. I stay at ring road and i am planin on leaving d area for skul area. My office is in orita challenge. I wouldnt mind if u av any link to getting a self contain apartment around skul area. The apartment i av bn seein around d skul area do not worth d amount palced on dem. What course did u apply for?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ben400: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
obapeace:

there are still available self contain around apete though a bit inside, tiles, stand by gen, good light, good water system, wardrobe, ceiling fan, security with mattress given 2 u dat if u like @ d rate of 95k and 100k+ depending on ur capability

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
will there be hostel spaces because those pg students from the past set are still in school,will they be asked to vacate..
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by CHYDIAMONDS(f): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello everyone.,pse do any1 have any info on Agric Economics department? Am stil yet 2 b recommended.,NO MAIL YET. Pse has anyone been recommended 4rm d dept? Please help me stay informed. THANKS kiss
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by lemade: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
hiroz:
will there be hostel spaces because those pg students from the past set are still in school,will they be asked to vacate..

Its a first cum first serve tin nd most times, dey tell u no space yet nd tell u to wait till second semester b4 u can get space. So its beta u ve a plan B option
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
hiroz:
D same question on my mind o cos I heard after paying online, we r tu submit our forms at d PG hall nd we r tu check bk after a week or so. Y cnt dey allocate a room tu us online and den we go tu d porters Lodge tu clear instead of waiting for a week or so before getting our room no. Lectures have started aidy and where du dey expect us tu stay. It's nt evrybdy dt stays in ib/have relations in Ib. D whole tin jus tire me.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by obapeace(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ben400:

there are still available self contain around apete though a bit inside, tiles, stand by gen, good light, good water system, wardrobe, ceiling fan, security with mattress given 2 u dat if u like @ d rate of 95k and 100k+ depending on ur capability

Waoh dats a good option boss. My own plan of rent is within d range of 70 to 80k....i wouldnt mind if i can get at dt amount....probably, can we meet tomorw to see if we can check d place togeda. Pls whatsapp me on 08068727369
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
knarphie1:

D same question on my mind o cos I heard after paying online, we r tu submit our forms at d PG hall nd we r tu check bk after a week or so. I dnt even get d gist sef.
it isn't fair if we are applying for hostels and old students are already occupying...best thing is for the hostel to be shut down at the end of a session and every student wether old or new reapplies for the new session..that's only fair
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by obapeace(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
knarphie1:

I dnt have o. Zoology dept.

Are u resumed already? Whr do stay
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
lemade:

Its a first cum first serve tin nd most times, dey tell u no space yet nd tell u to wait till second semester b4 u can get space. So its beta u ve a plan B option
don't old students vacate and apply for hostel at the beginning of a new session like new students..if not it is a huge disadvantage.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by uche23: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
pls how long does it tk for one to get cleared. lk how many hours
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Pulcherdee(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Am I the only one tired of this admission process?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Pulcherdee(f): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
kemijohnson:

Hi Kemi, what bank did you pay through? And was it online?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Pulcherdee(f): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
uche23:
pls how long does it tk for one to get cleared. lk how many hours

30 to 45 mins max if u have all your documents complete.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
obapeace:

Are u resumed already? Whr do stay
Nt yet
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kweencess(f): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ben400:

Sounds good.Please how close is Apete to the school?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Mummy123: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
obapeace:
pls how much did you pay,i just paid my acceptance fee want to have an idea
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello pple I have my admission letter nw but can generate invoice to pay for my acceptance. I also don't live in ibadan do not knw what to do. Any suggestion pl?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
tief:
Hello pple I have my admission letter nw but can generate invoice to pay for my acceptance. I also don't live in ibadan do not knw what to do. Any suggestion pl?
it takes some time. you will be sent mail first instructing you to go and pay for acceptance,then you can generate the invoice..
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pulcherdee:
Am I the only one tired of this admission process?
it is too long and tedious..the waiting,then clear at pg school,clear at faculty,clear at department, medical nkor and hostel..why can't everything be linked centrally..U.I is still much better than many universities.. like uniport almost the entire process is manual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.