Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship (3885 Views)

Hook Up With A Girl And Guy Between The Age Of 18 An 25,you Can Drop Your Number Or Details If U Wan / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland / Help! I Need A Very Fat,sexy, Tall And Beautiful Lady Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by luvtallwmn: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hi,

I am 5'11" tall, 95 kg. I am looking for extremely tall and gigantic women ( at least 6'3" and 125kg) and men ( at least 6'6" and 140kg) for friendship. The reason is that I love to be dwarfed and humilated by tall gigantic men and women. Anyone who is at least as tall and big as mentioned above can write to me on my email blythelover2000@yahoo.com or call / sms me on 0703-8330058. give me a miss call and I will call you back. I am based in Lagos.

I have attached a picture of lady who is 6'6" tall and 175kg. Ideally, i am looking for someone like her. ( the guy in the picture is not me)

Regards
Uzee

Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by luvtallwmn: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2009
Can anyone help me please in finding a giant guy and gigantic lady.
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by arramyjay: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2009
Oh my Gosh. cheesy
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by Ben13: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2009
hehehe. . . i can't shout
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by luvtallwmn: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2009
guys / ladies, please help, in case anyone has any leads, give me a missed call on my cell and i will call you back. anyone who will help in finding the gigantic lady or guy will be well rewarded.
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by smooooooth: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2009
what u forming? a leaugue of goliaths. pls have mixed sizes,so u dnt scare the rest of us.
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by luvtallwmn: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2009
Hi Gus / ladies, please help me in finding the gigantic lady. I have attached picture of another huge lady who is also 6'6" tall, 175kg, shoe size 48. I need someone like her. Please help, anyone who will help will be paid substantial amount. my email is blythelover2000@yahoo.com, cell is 0703-8330058. sms me or give me missed call. you can add me on yahoo messenger as well. my id is blythelover2000

Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by luvtallwmn: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2009
guys / gals, please help. anyone who help me in finding gigantic lady / guy will be paid 30,000 naira (US$200), no jokes.
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by MrCrackles(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2009
Oh dear!
The only woman i know that fits your description died on xmas day last year!
sad
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by Moyola(f): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2009
lol
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by Pepeye(f): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2009
Funny thread grin

Keep looking
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by spikedcylinder: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2009
Na wa o! shocked cheesy
Re: Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship by luvtallwmn: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2009
Hi Guys / Gals,

Finally I have found a 6'4", 140kg lady, thanks to a friend on Nairaland who called me up. I am meeting the lady tonight. Will keep you all updated. In case, any of you found some more huge giant lady or even a guy, please do let me know. Also, I would like to thank Nairaland as well for providing such a great forum to share our views / fantacies or anything of interest.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Mama Gee? / Happy Birthday Missyhorlah / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.