Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158536 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by am0s(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
funkyjms:

Clear the app data and update the app

still the same
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
am0s:

guy abeg anytime i click one link dere..
d tin go bring cant play this link
Which of the app

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by uprightman(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
kudoxs:
i have slyba tv already but i cant seem to find any channel that shows live football
before it can work u have to download MX PLAYER.without mx PLAYER it can't play.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Babalakin:
kai you too much bro.i just downloaded ustream from play store and world sports stream from Google.the world sports stream (wss) is far better with lots of sports channel like sky sports 1-5,ESPN,and even movie channels.i just finished watching hell boy on sky movie(action & adventure).this is where my search for live tv ends,i'm done with this crappy dstv drifta that wouldn't allow me watch SS3 live matches unless i link it to a premium account.i recommend this app to everyone looking for where to watch live tv.although u will have to download xmtv player and mx player from playstore before u can stream the wss,d apps sizes wouldn't b more than 25mb(wss+xmtv +mx player )...thanks once again bro

Do u have showbox?? Try and download showbox that's for movies

Credit should go to the nairalander that showed me these apps can't remember his name though

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by am0s(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seamareggae:

Which of the app

the wss and the sylba
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Babalakin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
ejiro2130:

Do u have showbox?? Try and download showbox that's for movies

Credit should go to the nairalander that showed me these apps can't remember his name though
thanks bro..i don't have it but I'm gonna download it right away
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by irecash(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
SPORT TV APP ON PLAY STORE............ITS THE BEST FOR STREAMING LIVE MATCHES.. YOU CAN BANK ON SKYSPORTS HD..BEINSPORT ALL HD..BEINSPORT US..RAISPORTS 1n2...FRENCH TV SPORTS..WWE TV...TENNIS TV..JUST TOO MUCH. MOVIES TOO NO CARRY LAST AND IT HAS A WHOLE LOTS OF PREMIUM STATIONS AND CANT BE COMPARED TO SYBLAM... USTREAM AND THE REST BROS ABEG DOWNLOAD AM MAKE U CON TWEAK AM WITH MTN BIS AND BET ME NA TO ARRANGE HOW YOU GO TAKE GET POWER BANK U GO DEY FIND....GBABESKY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by darequam(m): 1:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Nawah oh, so if I wanna be using wss regularly on my phone now, what data plan would you suggest I use per month. Currently I'm on the fake zain 2k for 2gig, but I'm sure this would not last by the time I start watching movies and all on this apps. or is there a setting to slow the data charging rates?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by hummerwise(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2015
This una world sport stream na lubbish oo,the ting just dey carry too much ads and buffers till world go end

Sybla is still be de best,(stand to be convinced tho)

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by haibe(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2176087/watch-live-football-matches-android

kudoxs:
please people, i need an android app that can let me stream live football matches... any help will be appreciated.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by haibe(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015

hummerwise:
This una world sport stream na lubbish oo,the ting just dey carry too much ads and buffers till world go end

Sybla is still be de best,(stand to be convinced tho)

try the once in the link

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by haibe(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015

doctokwus:

Pls I have wss downloaded too.It however buffers a bit when i tried watching the last 10mins of one of yesterdays premier league matches.Also like how many Mb does it take to watch a 90mins match?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by hummerwise(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

try the once in the link
Tried everythn, just kept buffering
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bobojoshua(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Babalakin:
kai you too much bro.i just downloaded ustream from play store and world sports stream from Google.the world sports stream (wss) is far better with lots of sports channel like sky sports 1-5,ESPN,and even movie channels.i just finished watching hell boy on sky movie(action & adventure).this is where my search for live tv ends,i'm done with this crappy dstv drifta that wouldn't allow me watch SS3 live matches unless i link it to a premium account.i recommend this app to everyone looking for where to watch live tv.although u will have to download xmtv player and mx player from playstore before u can stream the wss,d apps sizes wouldn't b more than 25mb(wss+xmtv +mx player )...thanks once again bro
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Babalakin:
Please sir, link to wss abeg
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dz what I've been seeing in d was app

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kennyjodeci(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nna this ustream dey buffer wella o, I know even watch yesterday's matches cuz of d buffer
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by yomanovic: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
kudoxs:
i have slyba tv already but i cant seem to find any channel that shows live football

bro you are too anxious. cool down. subs does the magic
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by yomanovic: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
kudoxs:

s ybla does it
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Nna this ustream dey buffer wella o, I know even watch yesterday's matches cuz of d buffer

Probably your net, I used it last night
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
vosquare:
Dz what I've been seeing in d was app

Use lucky patcher to patch out the adverts
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
ejiro2130:

Use lucky patcher to patch out the adverts
What about d white display?? Or is it an advert too?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Same here.. D thing just dey buffer 0% and after it says check your connection whereas it worked for sport live app
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
vosquare:

What about d white display?? Or is it an advert too?

Nna it's not this is how it's suppose to show

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
ejiro2130:

My own no b so o... Abeg gimme d link to urs
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
vosquare:

My own no b so o... Abeg gimme d link to urs

Give me ur WhatsApp contact
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by LordCenturion(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
kudoxs:
please people, i need an android app that can let me stream live football matches... any help will be appreciated.

Guy go and download"sports tv" from play store ,is d best, just type "sports tv" on the search bar

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by hummerwise(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2015
ejiro2130:

I was able to get all this channels, but eachtime I try 2 play weda medium quality or hi quality, it just keep buffering without showing anythin...
I av downloAded all d player required (xmtv n Mx player) and am sure my connection is workin fine..

Any Solution to dis?

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
ejiro2130:

Give me ur WhatsApp contact
Waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.