Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity (40340 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
"@APCNigeria: We must reject a system that has turned one of world's largest crude exporters into an importer of petrol. Things must change. - GMB"

https://twitter.com/apcnigeria

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by ozoigbondu: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Where is he reacting from

#Whereisbuhari

Over to Inspector fayose,tell us where he is,locate him and report back to head quaters for appropriate response

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by sammyj: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Always on point. SAI BABA our incoming President already rejecting the woes and failures of this out going incumbent clueless administration according Madam Shipopotemus grin grin.

391 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
The countless man hours that will be spent at petrol stations today, will reduce our productivity as a nation.This should not be so. - GMB"

217 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Blackfire(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
jona oya release your james bond a.k.a fayose,to locate and destroy,sorry report where buhari is.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Trailblazer1(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
where is he reacting from undecided undecided undecided

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Ttalk: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
I tell you this has dealt a sucker blow on the PDP and her agents.

Where are the refineries that Jonathan promised us when he removed fuel subsidy in 2012?

Where are the palliatives on ground cushion the effect of subsidy removal?

Where are the vehicles Jonathan promised & Okonjo Iweala promised us?

Since Jonathan has been flaunting revamping of railway sector in our country, is it available to convey workers to and fro of work since there is no fuel for our cars?

Oh! i forgot, our locomotives are powered by diesel which is equally scarce to get

254 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
In my time as NNPC chairman, Petroleum Minister in the late 70s, 2 of our 4 refineries were built, and domestic consumption catered for -GMB"

179 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by mytime24(f): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Reactin frm where na

Never again siR

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Trailblazer1(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
sammyj:
Always on point. SAI BABA our incoming President already rejecting the woes and failures of this out going incumbent clueless administration according Madam Shipopotemus grin grin.

Delusional grandeur

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by uzeba(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Hidden truth!!

An Igbo man had no child,no money,no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangleson my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people.

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
But over the last several years our refineries have declined, and we are at the mercy of imports - GMB"

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by midolian(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
NIGERIA, SAI BUHARI!!!

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Where is d dead man talking from undecided?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by midolian(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
my dumbest friend, how are you today? grin

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Trailblazer1(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
In my time as NNPC chairman, Petroleum Minister in the late 70s, 2 of our 4 refineries were built, and domestic consumption catered for -GMB"
"I will stabilise the global price of crude Oil -GMB"

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
midolian:
my dumbest friend, how are you today?
ya father should answer dat, datz if ya ve one? grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]TO THE CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD?[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2178266/catholics-what-does-bible-say

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by shiningshina(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

So, a dead man writes on twitter?!! Too bad. This is due to the poor education under our incompetent, clueless GEJ. #thingsmustchange

Anyway, can you fault ANY of his submissions?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
shiningshina:

So, a dead man writes on twitter?!! Too bad. This is due to the poor education under our incompetent, clueless GEJ. #thingsmustchange

and ya feel a man wifout a wassce certificate can do better undecided, ya wisdom is fast depleting!

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
"@APCNigeria: We must reject a system that has turned one of world's largest crude exporters into an importer of petrol. Things must change. - GMB"

Na him type am... mk we hear...wen fellow military presidents refused to pay money for TAM-Turn around Maintenance if the refineries and niw they broke Google and see if fuel scarcity strted now...or if fuel inflation has not passed 600% increase b4 in oda govts it is GEJ that now takes the blame fir evritin... stay dere un london... let them brainwash you nd gv u more ideas to tear d Nation apart...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Na him type am... mk we hear...wen fellow military presidents refused to pay money for TAM-Turn around Maintenance if the refineries and niw they broke Google and see if fuel scarcity strted now...or if fuel inflation has not passed 600% increase b4 in oda govts it is GEJ that now takes the blame for evritin... stay dere un london... let them brainwash you nd gv u more ideas to tear d Nation apart...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
shiningshina:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

So now if refineries are built Diezani wouldvtk credit for it?? not the president that made him chairman of NNPC... because he wants us to bliv d ideas were his orvwhqt shell brpught firwqrd ... for nigeria to build regineries... of wjich nore than 40% shares still go to foreign companies... brainless people... he is fighting corruption the same CORRUPTION,CLIENTELISM and PREBENDALISM that made him petroleum minister even without Sch. cert... without any knowledge of how ice block bcoms vapour not to tok of how crude oil bcpm petrol .. jst to sit and blindly control resources ... while educated people steal under dem...

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

So now if refineries are built Diezani would tk credit for it?? not the president that made him chairman of NNPC... because he wants us to bliv d ideas were his or what shell brought forward ... for nigeria to build refineries... of which more than 40% shares still go to foreign companies... brainless people... he is fighting corruption the same CORRUPTION,CLIENTELISM and PREBENDALISM that made him petroleum minister even without Sch. cert... without any knowledge of how ice block bcoms vapour not to tok of how crude oil bcpm petrol .. jst to sit and blindly control resources ... while educated people steal under dem...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by lordthree(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

So now if refineries are built Diezani would tk credit for it?? not the president that made him chairman of NNPC... because he wants us to bliv d ideas were his or what shell brought forward ... for nigeria to build refineries... of which more than 40% shares still go to foreign companies... brainless people... he is fighting corruption the same CORRUPTION,CLIENTELISM and PREBENDALISM that made him petroleum minister even without Sch. cert... without any knowledge of how ice block bcoms vapour not to tok of how crude oil bcpm petrol .. jst to sit and blindly control resources ... while educated people steal under dem...
what is this one saying sef

40 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

what is this one saying sef

You too no sabi read lyk Sai Buhari??....
y still hv a chance if dnt hv WASSCE result ryt now and see if yhu can mk it ... only if Buhari had written waec since 2011....four ears is a long tym for him to combine four results to get 5credits at least.... A1 Sure for Islamic studies...den 1c in a course evri yr e for mk am..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by lordthree(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

You too no sabi read lyk Sai Buhari??....
y still hv a chance if dnt hv WASSCE result ryt now and see if yhu can mk it ... only if Buhari had written waec since 2011....four ears is a long tym for him to combine four results to get 5credits at least.... A1 Sure for Islamic studies...den 1c in a course evri yr e for mk am..

i support gej to be honest, but because of this crap you've just written I'm truely ashamed.. Jonathan has really failed.. go back to school stark illiterate

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by holatin(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dats my president.
God bless buhari.
imagine the landlord sleeping outside.
A car owner trekking
An oil owned country suffering to make life better for her citizen.

JONATHAN MUST Go.

Sai baba

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by 5p1naz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Babyboy1986(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
To end fuel scarcity.....we must build five new refienries....and make sure the existing ones are fully operational.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) / President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.