Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (9268 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
I URGE u to MOVE UNCLAD , that will make your mum realise the Level of MADNESS around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Your aunt is fine. Being free from one's clothes in the privacy of one's home and even with other like minded people is natural, liberating, and so much more comfortable. It is to be as you were before you gave in to the dark side of shame and became clothing compulsive.

Op, you should try it too, walk naked in front of your aunt. Let your balls dangle in front of her grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by irunoko(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
unclothedness is reigning on nl.this is the season of nudity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bigtt76:
Hahaha... What's with people and uncladness at home these days on Nairaland? I've stumbled on 3 posts this few days.

One has a father running unclad at home, another has a friend whose family operates in the same manner and now an aunty has joined in the fray.

I hope this is not a Yaba-left potential issue grin

1 Like

Re: . by irunoko(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
gbam.i support tongue tongue
Khabuqi:
You aunt is fine. Being free from one's clothes in the privacy of one's home and even with other like minded people is natural, liberating, and so much more comfortable. It is to be as you were before you gave in to the dark side of shame and became clothing compulsive.

Op, you should try it too, walk naked in front of you aunt. Let your balls dangle in front of her grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Vibesking(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
oluafam:
Guy speak out or die in silence. tell your mum to caution her sis. Tell ur mum exactly how u feel. Then if ur aunt does not stop, kindly give her a wrapper to cover up with the most beautiful smile you can afford. And tell her that u feel very disrespectful looking at her while she's half unclad.
How about ur dad?
I know my mom fully well..
If I tell her to talk to her sis about her uncladiness, she'll start thinking that am having lustful thoughts towards her sis.
They read meaning to every slightest thing.
Re: . by bigtt76(f): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
I de tell you ...its getting too much naaaw grin

irunoko:
unclothedness is reigning on nl.this is the season of nudity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by bigtt76(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hahahaha ...this is classic! I like the response grin

Khabuqi:
You aunt is fine. Being free from one's clothes in the privacy of one's home and even with other like minded people is natural, liberating, and so much more comfortable. It is to be as you were before you gave in to the dark side of shame and became clothing compulsive.

Op, you should try it too, walk naked in front of you aunt. Let your balls dangle in front of her grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by bigtt76(f): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is she older or younger than you are?

Vibesking:
I have a useless aunt (am sorry for using this term but am upset about the situation). I can't imagine why a grown up can't apply her IQ.
My mom's sister have been living with us for a year now and I must confess, she's beginning to get on my nerves. She's in her late 30s and she has all the feminine endowment.
She's a nice person but my problem with her is that she's not conservative. Am talking about someone that hangs her panties anywhere.. Especially on the door of the bathroom.
When she ties her wrapper, she'll expose her mammarry glad. .
She wears those shorts that only covers her unmentionable and every other things are left uncovered.
The height of it all is that. . The bathroom is perpendicular to the passage which is opposite my room. When am getting ready for work in the morning and am probably heading to the kitchen to fix something for myself, I'll see her bathing. She doesn't even close the door! I'll greet her and pass and when returning the door is still opened.
She does this everyday (morning and evening).
Apart from this, she doesn't cover up properly at all. She wears really short things and hardly covers her upper part.
Just yesterday she was getting ready to go out and she was mending her dress, she wore only a top and panties! Yes panties! and came to sit in the living room while she was mending the dress.
Am not having any bad thoughts about her though.. But am Deeply uncomfortable in my own house!
And my mom sees everything and she doesn't even caution her!
I can't even look at my aunt when she's talking because I don't want her to feel like am staring at her bo*bs..
I don't really know what to do.
if I confront her she may start saying am trying to control her because she's living with us.
You know. . Those kinda crap talk.
Am really tired.
Re: . by simpleseyi: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vibesking:

If I tell her to talk to her sis about her uncladiness, she'll start thinking that am having lustful thoughts towards her sis.

But bros, em .. em .. are you truly not having lustful thoughts towards your aunt? Say the truth, between you and I. Are you sure you have not started wearing a pant and a swimming pant at the same time in order to keep your hard and thick john thomas from being noticed while the pretty woman is walking unclad all round the house?
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

But bros, em .. em .. are you truly not having lustful thoughts towards your aunt? Say the truth, between you and I. Are you sure you have not started wearing a pant and a swimming pant at the same time in order to keep your hard and thick john thomas from being noticed while the pretty woman is walking unclad all round the house?
am heterogeneous. I've got blood. But I never think of doing that stuff with her... Godforbid!
Re: . by Daresh(f): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vibesking:
I have a useless aunt (am sorry for using this term but am upset about the situation). I can't imagine why a grown up can't apply her IQ.
My mom's sister have been living with us for a year now and I must confess, she's beginning to get on my nerves. She's in her late 30s and she has all the feminine endowment.
She's a nice person but my problem with her is that she's not conservative. Am talking about someone that hangs her panties anywhere.. Especially on the door of the bathroom.
When she ties her wrapper, she'll expose her mammarry glad. .
She wears those shorts that only covers her unmentionable and every other things are left uncovered.
The height of it all is that. . The bathroom is perpendicular to the passage which is opposite my room. When am getting ready for work in the morning and am probably heading to the kitchen to fix something for myself, I'll see her bathing. She doesn't even close the door! I'll greet her and pass and when returning the door is still opened.
She does this everyday (morning and evening).
Apart from this, she doesn't cover up properly at all. She wears really short things and hardly covers her upper part.
Just yesterday she was getting ready to go out and she was mending her dress, she wore only a top and panties! Yes panties! and came to sit in the living room while she was mending the dress.
Am not having any bad thoughts about her though.. But am Deeply uncomfortable in my own house!
I can't even look at my aunt when she's talking because I don't want her to feel like am staring at her bo*bs..
if I confront her she may start saying am trying to control her because she's living with us.
You know. . Those kinda crap talk.
Am really tired.

Hahahaha! I'm exactly like your aunt, the only difference is I do it in my house with only my immediate family members!
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daresh:

Hahahaha! I'm exactly like your aunt, the only difference is I do it in my house with only my immediate family members!
I wonder why you would choose not to put on clothes.
Re: . by Daresh(f): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vibesking:
I wonder why you would choose not to put on clothes.

Clothes are so uncomfortable! I take off my shoes at the door. I just don't like wearing clothes. tongue
Re: . by oluafam: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vibesking:

Then look at her, look at her very well. Look at her like u are looking at a two year old toddler, or better still look at her in a disgusting way. But my guy, hold ur 'thing' tight sha oooo.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daresh:

Clothes are so uncomfortable! I take off my shoes at the door. I just don't like wearing clothes. tongue
and your people, they are comfortable with thise? Are there males in the house?
Re: . by Qualer: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The best person to talk sense into your Aunt's head is your mum.

Tell her to talk to her sis....#shikena

mmmmmmhhhh!!...
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
oluafam:
Then look at her, look at her very well. Look at her like u are looking at a two year old toddler, or better still look at her in a disgusting way. But my guy, hold ur 'thing' tight sha oooo.
ofcouse.. But I can't look at her tho..
Am so unrelaxed at home cus am worried I'll bump into bo*bs.
Not cool man.
Re: . by MissSlimbody(f): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Qualer:

mmmmmmhhhh!!...

Re: . by oluafam: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vibesking:
ofcouse.. But I can't look at her tho..
Am so unrelaxed at home cus am worried I'll bump into bo*bs.
Not cool man.
The more u look at her shyly or look away wen she's around, will give her the confidence to do more cos she knows you wont be looking. Develop strong confidence around her.But always remember she's ur mum's sis.
btw, I'm female.
Re: . by Daresh(f): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vibesking:
and your people, they are comfortable with thise? Are there males in the house?

My husband. My son is 6, he's used to it.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
sinaj:
u gas unclad too nd join d family madness grin

I jux hit 1000likes
lemme know when u get a bank to cash d likes, been having like 700 million likes grin

1 Like

Re: . by iykedare(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daresh:

Your son is used to it? Smh for you.
Re: . by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na wa oooo,all this stories of being unclad in the house irritates me sha,I'm even tired of reading them. I just wonder how some people feel comfortable going around naked in the house,I as a person don't feel comfortable at all,to even UnCloth in front of a lady like me is a big problem for me.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 2:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Daresh:

so your lil boy is used to see 'na.ked' women.
Ok o.
But what do you suggest I do in my situation?
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 2:03am On Mar 05, 2015
oluafam:
btw, I'm female.
I wonder why you included that.
Buh I do appreciate your thoughts concerning the issue. Thanks
Re: . by Bebetter: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=16pt]Dude, if you can afford it... it might be time to move out... or at least hint your mom that you plan on leaving maybe it would trigger some deep thinking on her part on why you would want to do so and eventually you'all can resolve issues. But to be honest if at her age your aunt is doing that, don't expect her to change anytime soon... e don master am.[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Vibesking:
My mom's sister have been living with us for a year now and I must confess, she's beginning to get on my nerves.
if I confront her she may start Those kinda crap talk.
Am really tired.
I've tried to make your situation sound grave in my head but I can't. An aunt of that nature lived with me too far back 1995, she's now a mother with 4 kids but whenever she comes on hols before I left the house, it was still the same stuff but she's a bit reserved now. Your aunt lives like that because she feels secure in the house and knowing she's around family. You were probably born in her presence.

Personally, I won't even want you to say anything to her rather you should adjust naturally and stop your raging hormones whenever you see her. She's family and shouldn't arouse you, I really don't know how family can arouse each other. Your case may have gone past this point and if you try living with it without having fancy thoughts unsuccessfully then I really don't know what to say. Maybe transferring that sexual urge to your girl would help.

Honestly I don't know how you ever got to this point. Be a man and control yourself.

2 Likes

Re: . by tomzman: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tell your mum to talk to her.
Re: . by Daresh(f): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Vibesking:
so your lil boy is used to see 'na.ked' women.
Ok o.
But what do you suggest I do in my situation?

Not naked women o! He sees me in my underwear. Besides he sucked the breats and watched his sister suck it too, believe me theres nothing sexual in it.

As for your aunt, tell her it makes you uncomfortable. I fel we place too much seriousness on things. You should be able to sit her down and tell her to cover up that it makes you uncomfortable. Chikena
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
blink182:
I've tried to make your situation sound grave in my head but I can't. An aunt of that nature lived with me too far back 1995, she's now a mother with 4 kids but whenever she comes on hols before I left the house, it was still the same stuff but she's a bit reserved now. Your aunt lives like that because she feels secure in the house and knowing she's around family. You were probably born in her presence.

Personally, I won't even want you to say anything to her rather you should adjust naturally and stop your raging hormones whenever you see her. She's family and shouldn't arouse you, I really don't know how family can arouse each other. Your case may have gone past this point and if you try living with it without having fancy thoughts unsuccessfully then I really don't know what to say. Maybe transferring that sexual urge to your girl would help.

Honestly I don't know how you ever got to this point. Be a man and control yourself.
nice one. Taken.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Lol.

The other day, it was a guy's dad that walks about nude, now a person's Aunty..

If they like make them walk outside naked, na them get their body..
this your name sha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Had An Affair!! / Pregnant But No Symptoms / How Do I Ignore My Wife When She Is Taking Me For Granted Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.