Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (9271 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by oluafam: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Vibesking:
I wonder why you included that.
Buh I do appreciate your thoughts concerning the issue. Thanks
you referred to me as GUY or so I thought. that was why.
Re: . by Purereal(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Marry your own wife and get out.
wrong.not the issue
Re: . by Purereal(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2015
For u mum not to complain.it has been a family thing before she married. Sorry to ask?what of your dad?make it clearer to your mum.it's not good
Re: . by osakue18(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Vibesking:
I have a useless aunt (am sorry for using this term but am upset about the situation). I can't imagine why a grown up can't apply her IQ.
My mom's sister have been living with us for a year now and I must confess, she's beginning to get on my nerves. She's in her late 30s and she has all the feminine endowment.
She's a nice person but my problem with her is that she's not conservative. Am talking about someone that hangs her panties anywhere.. Especially on the door of the bathroom.
When she ties her wrapper, she'll expose her mammarry glad. .
She wears those shorts that only covers her unmentionable and every other things are left uncovered.
The height of it all is that. . The bathroom is perpendicular to the passage which is opposite my room. When am getting ready for work in the morning and am probably heading to the kitchen to fix something for myself, I'll see her bathing. She doesn't even close the door! I'll greet her and pass and when returning the door is still opened.
She does this everyday (morning and evening).
Apart from this, she doesn't cover up properly at all. She wears really short things and hardly covers her upper part.
Just yesterday she was getting ready to go out and she was mending her dress, she wore only a top and panties! Yes panties! and came to sit in the living room while she was mending the dress.
Am not having any bad thoughts about her though.. But am Deeply uncomfortable in my own house!
And my mom sees everything and she doesn't even caution her!
I can't even look at my aunt when she's talking because I don't want her to feel like am staring at her bo*bs..
I don't really know what to do.
if I confront her she may start saying am trying to control her because she's living with us.
You know. . Those kinda crap talk. Send me her number.. Maybe she's seriously looking for a suitor.
Am really tired.
Re: . by KanwuliaJara: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2015
All you have to us is that you live in "a-face-me-i-face-you" kind of settlement! embarassed

Get a bigger house please.
You are interfering with her freedom of expression.
Thanks! kiss

*what a prudish perv! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!*
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
menix:
Hahahaha....
Broz Let mum know ur plight.
Is ur mum family jst galz?
seriously it did jst start 2day, somfin she was used to as a kid, infact am her kind cous movin around d home naked aint new to mi..

When i visit family house, mum will shout see dis mad man oo buh popsi no send cous dat man sef dey wear pant waka d whole house...

Abeg shey na Fela pikin you be ?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Start going naked too, very soon devil go setup the stage for una, una go jam for corridor and nepa go take light.

LWKMD!!! Craze dey worry you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Had An Affair!! / Pregnant But No Symptoms / How Do I Ignore My Wife When She Is Taking Me For Granted Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.