Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase (84412 Views)

DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React / DSTV To Increase Subscription Price Effective 1 May 2017 / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by mtchris(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2015
bishop4life:

tanks bro. exactly what i need. more so i hit green with tv3 but no video or audio,just $ sign. tried unlocking with the biss key but no progress . must i patch it?
Yeah, you need to patch it before the biss keys could work. Make sure you're using generator when patching the reciever.

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by bishop4life(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015
mtchris:
Yeah, you need to patch it before the biss keys could work. Make sure you're using generator when patching the reciever.

tanks so much. the irib also need patch?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by mtchris(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2015
bishop4life:

tanks so much. the irib also need patch?
Once you patch your reciever, you're ready to unlock any channel locked under biss key. Both the irib and tv3 ghana. The patch is once and you can input the biss key of any channel you want.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by bishop4life(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
mtchris:
Once you patch your reciever, you're ready to unlock any channel locked under biss key. Both the irib and tv3 ghana. The patch is once and you can input the biss key of any channel you want.

cool... cant tank u enough
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by mtchris(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
bishop4life:

cool... cant tank u enough
When you are addicted to FTA, you will find joy in helping others too. You're welcome bro
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Forwetinnah: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
The people wicked so tay increase extra view...the people taya me aswear!!
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Forwetinnah: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
14:

As i said, DStv is a luxury. Those who can afford it, can have it. its not like your life would stop if you do not have it. There is so much to life than this useless Dstv. If you are bored, you can go watch movie in the cinema, go to the park, go to the mall and do window shopping, listening to radio or music, chill with friends.

So you don't have dstv??
Yet you attack Nigerian contestants on Big Brother Africa like you watch the programme I see!!
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Forwetinnah: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
reachy4g:
Guys look out for ABG QTV its 3500 monthly and u get bein sports n watch live premiership games n oda leagues too. Though it is not available everywhere.

Wow!! ABG still operates?? Used them way back in Kaduna.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Happywoman(f): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
dstv bye bye. I may not miss me . but I guarantee you , I WILL surely not miss you.
Useless idiots
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by 2baga(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
really
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by jojobiz27: 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
Hello guys,
With just N3,500 monthly subscription you get to watch all your live premiership,german, spanish,italian, french,scottish,dutch and champions league matches on Bein sport ( its in english), apart from this if you are a movie fan you get to watch movies from MBC 2, MBC action, MBC Max and ASN 1 & 2, the kids are also not left out with stations like disney, cartoon network, jimjam and nickelodeon. Other stations such as channels,ait,nta ,cnn,bbc, al-jazeera,national geographic, nollywood, mtv base,sound city and many more can be found on the ABG- QTV PLUS CABLE NETWORK platform.
Coverage presently is in abuja metropolis,lugbe,kubwa,dawaki,gwarimpa,karu,nyanya,mararaba,gudu,apo,lokogoma,life camp and many more.
For your purchase and installation call JOJOBIZ ENTERPRISES on 08173425338

The antenna, dish and one month free subscription is N13,900. Expecting your calls.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by clerkent(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2015
mtchris:
With atleast 1.8m dish and a strong or qsat reciever, you will enjoy football matches, news, movie e.t.c. You need an install closest to you so he could gist you more on it
im at onitsha anambra state.please link me to an installer
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by clerkent(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2015
bishop4life:

tanks bro. exactly what i need. more so i hit green with tv3 but no video or audio,just $ sign. tried unlocking with the biss key but no progress . must i patch it?
bro pls how or what software is needed for the Patching
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by mtchris(m): 12:16pm On May 25, 2015
clerkent:
im at onitsha anambra state.please link me to an installer
Am at Nsk, Enugu state... I will try my best for you
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by clerkent(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2015
mtchris:
Am at Nsk, Enugu state... I will try my best for you
thanks please im counting on you
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by mtchris(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2015
clerkent:
thanks please im counting on you
Call this number 07030470969, he's at onisha. Call him tomorrow

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by clerkent(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2015
mtchris:
Call this number 07030470969, he's at onisha. Call him tomorrow
thanks

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by babafunny(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Tivo is a house-hold name when it comes to the development and marketing of digital video recorder. Tivo roamio is a classic DVR Recorder for home uses..
For more detail, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/tivo-roamio-tivo-mini-tivo-dvr-recorder-tivo-com/
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by babafunny(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Netflix Login | Netflix Movies | Best Movies On Netflix @ Www.Netflix.Com: Netflix remains the top on-demand internet streaming media for your home, office and personal use. Netflix is the best all-round..... for details. follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/netflix-login-netflix-movies-best-movies-on-netflix-www-netflix-com/
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Prestdude: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
dstv compact and compact plus suscribers can now view epl la liga and other important matches http://www.prestnaija.com/dstv-epl-la-liga-and-european-championship-euro-2016-now-available-on-dstv-compact/
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Ziondebade(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
2el:

Whc one is CTL does it work in ilorin ?
dat i cannot tell but it is footballtainment 24hrs
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Ziondebade(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
dayosmallz:

Please what's ctl, how's the quality, does it work in lagos, how often is there scrambling of channels what sport channels do they show?
The quality is superb. i think it is in Lagos. it doesnt scramble stations anyhow o. bein sports (3stations) and one other sport station. so you ll by no chance miss any match in d premiership, la liga or even champions league.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by bodnel: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello house I have a DStv decoder given to me about a year ago , how would I go about it , since the information on the smart card isn't mine , all effort to get the info from my distance relative who gave me e decoder looks quiet abortive , what else can I do please
Bodnel@yahoo.com
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
intergral:
q-sat is sold for #12,000 with 6months subscription to unlock all SD dstv channels and canalsat channels ie for more sport channels and you can also use it to get your free to air channels.

Dear sir, my whatsapp numba is 08169827645, pls share how and were i can buy the Q sat and d benefits of it. tnxs

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.