Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase (84439 Views)

DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React / DSTV To Increase Subscription Price Effective 1 May 2017 / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
intergral:

Are you trying to tell me that you're careless with your words? Am I the one that made you angry?
Let me tell you that you've done an good job my trying to make me beef you but don't worry try harder and you'll get better result.....✔

U might need to think before typing and not type before thinking, it will do u good
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ziondebade:
I‘m still grooving my CTL for N3,150 and still enjoying all d leagues in the world. make dstv go and die ooo.

Please what's ctl, how's the quality, does it work in lagos, how often is there scrambling of channels what sport channels do they show?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by olami234lekan(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
ollah1:
Stay calm. Government is working and GEJ would open a committee to look into the matter.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by 2el(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
skeema:
You want an alternative to DSTV, call 08067339090 and you will be amazed...

Qsat or Azsky which one?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by 2el(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ziondebade:
I‘m still grooving my CTL for N3,150 and still enjoying all d leagues in the world. make dstv go and die ooo.

Whc one is CTL does it work in ilorin ?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by olami234lekan(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Flampard:
Ogbenni make dem come carry their fry pan Jooooooooooooooooooor.their own 2 cost

grin grin grin
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by pazienza(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
malachee:
13,900 ke? Na person salary b dat o

I tell you o! How much be minimum wage sef!
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by nkpommpko(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerians should learn how to boycott this people, just one month and they will be begging please, we just don't realize how great we are,

2 Likes

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by amanze15(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
komek:
As I don't have, I am not affected. I will stick to my NTA, MITV, and Galaxy TV.
lol for ur mind

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by olami234lekan(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=jammyunn post=31294433]Lack of competition isn't good at all[/quote

Effect of naira devaluation
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by bishop4life(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tomorrow now someone start preaching against hacking. Well okwa ajo ife bia,ajo uche esobe ya.

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by dulux07(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wonder what d NCC r doing, very useless n corrupt body.

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by mtchris(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
SailorXY:

u serious? how?
If you know any installer, he'd explain more. If you have the money, buy a bigger dish and enjoy FTA live matches. No monthly subscription or whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Phillfree(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
IKS deco's for lyf.

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by scoreall: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
nathdim:
I go Online with etisalat payg with only 400 naira I can download files worth 5gb and watch live matches live news and even download the latest TV series under 2 hours
Plz which site can I stream football live?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tekzyflex:
Sometimes I do tink Nigeria is the hell fire I use to hear about in bible stories.
you are very correct and our govt is the devil grin
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by GoldStandard: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
nathdim:
I go Online with etisalat payg with only 400 naira I can download files worth 5gb and watch live matches live news and even download the latest TV series under 2 hours

bro...please how do you do it?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by slightlyMad(f): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
omogbolan0001:

What next ? When will nigerians go against modern slavery in our beloved country ? Is the increment not much ?

why do we have so many re.tards on nairaland these days?
is the influx from the TAN base?

exchange rate is 220 and i wonder how you expect the south africans to get their hard earned cash out of the country

2 Likes

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by BARNABASS(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Badosqi:
Crazy multichoice. Those blaming Nigeria government hope you read well that that is their new prices across African countries not Nigeria alone..... There is nothing we can do about it unless we get better indigenous cable too that can compete with multichoice.
Well I care less for now,etisalat payg and mtn bis stuff doing the magic for me. Streaming tins too bad....
how is this done pls?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by ffo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Please can anyone tell me an alternative to DSTV(legal or illegal)? Atleast where I can be watching the football matches live. Am tired of this monopolistic rip-off
try qsat. i have been using it for a while and its fine.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fourwinds:
read in between d lines. I was praising ''suffering and smiling''.
Okay
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
tonychristopher:
here in space station we are approaching Mars and we watch heavenly bodies not DSTV...what is it

in nigeria if you go to sapele and ugheli you watch DSTV with Matches full for 1,000 ask

even 4 warri wit 5H grin
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by ojeffo: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
lastpage:

Hey, take a pause.

did you notice that those prices are in Dollars?
Do oyu not know what is happening to the Dollar right now...... courtesy of our BRIBING PRESIDENT?

So, as you point a bad finger at DSTV.... remember that it is an "International Company" (Non Nigerian) thus its receipts are based on forex.
How about if Nigeria has its own "standard" TV Company?....

I am not talking about that useless AIT which has become a Political Channel.

Lastpage!
ARE U A BUHARIST?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by BARNABASS(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Cut the cord .....Internet + VPN Subscription = Free access to contents grin

how is this done?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
richie2063:
Do we have govt in this country?
Have you heard of the word “indirect tax” ?
Have you ever botherd to find out how much these companies pay as tax to the government ?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Donbabajay12(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
lexyclasy:
METRO is 3,500 per month shows all matches laliga,premiership bundesliga etc.it has been consistent since 2008......go for it
It doesnt work in lagos
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by julyb(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Can we have the pricelist for qsat subscription

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by julyb(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
No qualms.i will simply pack up their decoder and use the antenna for local tv stations.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by eyeview: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
ffo:

try qsat. i have been using it for a while and its fine.

Do you get to watch the premiership,champions league and the rest live on it?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Equado(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Please can anyone tell me an alternative to DSTV(legal or illegal)? Atleast where I can be watching the football matches live. Am tired of this monopolistic rip-off
ctl,have been using ctl 4 2years...far better than dstv in both prices and number of football games#dstv are THIEVES
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by eyeview: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Equado:
ctl,have been using ctl 4 2years...far better than dstv in both prices and number of football games#dstv are THIEVES

I watch ctl whenever am in enugu, but I reside more in Lagos and I don't think they are here,or are they?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by BARNABASS(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
suckerr:
400 too much sef,na 100 me dey use download movies tire. I don watch plenty movies n seasonals so tee I haff tire...
Boss,na how u dey do thing na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.