Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Northern Chick Experience/nightmare..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Northern Chick Experience/nightmare..... (911 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Northern Chick Experience/nightmare..... by cinovikthor(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
It all started in my Year 2 whilst I was still an undergraduate of benue state university....there was this shawty, light-skinned, always made brown hairs,she had appealing face, coca-cola bottle shape, Soft chessy skin and she had that killer smile....As a sharp guy then on campus, I was always trying to be on my grind, actually I never did approach her, till when one of our course lecturer fixed us together for a group assignment...At first I thought she had gone to sexually bribe the lecturer to fix us together, but it was indeed just a co-incident...oboi!!!!!.I had to start going for night classes cos of this assignment o...Omo no be small thing...anytime I got to class I had to wait an extra 1 hour for her to finish her make-up and all of that on her coming to class i always engaged inna battlefield fierce fight in between my legs....by the end of our reading collabo, I'd have to go change boxers cos the senior-man for down there couldnt bear it all...This happened for a while till one faithful day she came to pick up some materials from my hostel...As she entered my room, oops she was like "cino so you stay inna freshout crib like this and you u never consented we come do our assignments here? "NA THERE MY TROUBLE START...
Re: My Northern Chick Experience/nightmare..... by daimsy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Following...
Re: My Northern Chick Experience/nightmare..... by major466(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin
Re: My Northern Chick Experience/nightmare..... by PHgirl(f): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
*following* cool

(1) (Reply)

13 Types Of Relationships: Which One Are You / When A Man Talks Sex 30 Minutes After Meeting You What Does It Mean? / He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.