Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies (17841 Views)

Container Truck Runs Into A Building At Mushin (Photos) / Car Runs Into A Building In Ibadan (photo) / 3 Quick Ways To Get Your Visa Application Approved By Foreign Embassies In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
all4naija:
I am not because I have multiple passports. I wouldn't even want a situation where I would experience something like that from my paternal representation while I enjoy full security and respect from my maternal Embassy when I traveled abroad. I would go haywire and make sure something is done to stop the bad practice. How in the whole wide world would Nigeria Embassies collect money for passports from the citizens without providing them? Please, don't forget to answer that question.

Like I said, don't generalize. I know many Nigerians that got their thing renewed without problem.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

Edmonton is not friendly, and it might be more developed than all cities in Nigeria, doesn't mean I'll be as useless as you hiding the fact it's a useless city. And guess what when I get my transfer granted am going to kelona. Quote and diee
Crying for lacking the ability to survive a calm city is not helping matter. If you don't like cold weather it is time to move to you warm cannibal forest village and, stop being petulant. It is more developed than all Nigerian cities as regard functioning infrastructure and community acceptance. Please, nobody wants you in Kelowna - you need to go back to your village, you bad-mouthing person.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Aseneshii: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
That's what you get, when you give a job that required professionalism to less qualified people, just because of party affiliation and nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
all4naija:
Crying for lacking the ability to survive a calm city is not helping matter. If you don't like cold weather it is time to move to you warm cannibal forest village and, stop being petulant. It is more developed than all Nigerian cities as regard functioning infrastructure and community acceptance. Please, nobody wants you in Kelowna - you need to go back to your village, you bad-mouthing person.

And I'll be glad to move to my village. Are you happy now? if at this age you think peoples opine is wrong, then you are a FOOL
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

Like I said, don't generalize. I know many Nigerians that got their thing renewed without problem.
Where did I generalize in any of my posts? Stop blinding yourself to the fact I am making you to see here. What I bring to your attention is something very important about the future of that country, Nigeria. People are possibly suffering due to this particular action of the Nigerian Embassies. Please, don't dodge my previous question. It really needs an answer.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Aseneshii: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Na wa for some people sha, but I know see how e take concern you, if the guy like Edmonton or not. Abi na you be mayor of Edmonton? Shooo
all4naija:
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
all4naija:
Where did I generalize in any of my posts? Stop blinding yourself to the fact I am making you to see here. What I bring to your attention is something very important about the future of that country, Nigeria. People are possibly suffering due to this particular action of the Nigerian Embassies. Please, don't dodge my previous question. It really needs an answer.

Show me all the damn victims, I'll call the embassy my self...
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

And I'll be glad to move to my village. Are you happy now? if at this age you think peoples opine is wrong, then you are a FOOL
Bwahaha... Look at this crackass trying to be tough, you African booting scratcher! Please...buzz off, you housefly! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cool
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by tonero230(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

Tree planting is a horable job, I'll suggest you go to the mills or Fort mac there you'll get a good camp job. But the work isn't friendly. Though its a bit slow now as they laying off workers due to the oil problem. But it should be up and running when oil price goes up

Ok then.But is it possible to work with my visitors visa or can i work with someone's paper when i come over?Advice plz.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

Show me all the damn victims, I'll call the embassy my self...
The victims in Asia, parts of Africa and some European nations are affected. I have collated information and waiting for sometime to see what transpired before sending it with a written article to Human Rights Watch in New York.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aseneshii:
Na wa for some people sha, but I know see how e take concern you, if the guy like Edmonton or not. Abi na you be mayor of Edmonton? Shooo
I have no idea of what you are talking about. Calling a city like Edmonton useless is simply crossing the line. angry
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
tonero230:

Ok then.But is it possible to work with my visitors visa or can i work with someone's paper when i come over?Advice plz.

lol not really unless you want to put yourself at risk of deportation. People work under the table if that is what you wanna do. or use someone else s social insurance number, but it is all illegal. i'll suggest you try getting a work permit also, that will make life easier. and if you have a good work experience, you can try your luck with the new express entry system.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

lol not really unless you want to put yourself at risk of deportation. People work under the table if that is what you wanna do. or use someone else s social insurance number, but it is all illegal. i'll suggest you try getting a work permit also, that will make life easier. and if you have a good work experience, you can try your luck with the new express entry system.
Please, go back home where you belong and stop advising people on what to do in Canada, you lousy Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha... Look at this crackass trying to be tough, you African booting scratcher! Please...buzz off, you housefly! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cool

with you using the word AFRICAN should make me feel bad? hell no!! i am African an Africa is my continent. I am proud of where i come from. As for you? SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by tonero230(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

What do you mean by under the table?If i marry a canadian citizen,can i get a work permit in 2months?Is it any type of work experience?
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
tonero230:

What do you mean by under the table?If i marry a canadian citizen,can i get a work permit in 2months?Is it any type of work experience?

under the table is illegal, and its better you don't know about that. lol if you marry a Canadian, then you can get your permanent residence in less than a year. then you will be eligible to work and stay . people do that always mostly the Asian people. But common law is better than marriage. you can get more details on their website.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

give me the details of the people let me make the calls myself!!!
They are in the thousands. More are yet to submit their credentials and receipts attesting to payment for the international passports and subsequent cost. Please, it is not in your prerogative to call them. And, if you think I am lying you can call some embassies in North Africa and Southern Europe to ascertain what I am talking about.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
all4naija:
Leave my parents out of this, you i d i o tic immigrant! Go back to the forest village you came from right now. Is that too much to ask for?

and you are not an immigrant? no way i am so done with you...bye
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

and you are not an immigrant? no way i am so done with you...bye
No, I am not an immigrant!
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by tonero230(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

under the table is illegal, and its better you don't know about that. lol if you marry a Canadian, then you can get your permanent residence in less than a year. then you will be eligible to work and stay . people do that always mostly the Asian people. But common law is better than marriage. you can get more details on their website.

give me their website and marrying a canadian ,is like is not the best option to you?What are canadian ladies like?Just tell me the best thing to do when i land bro.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
all4naija:
No, I am not an immigrant!

explain? if your ancestors are Nigerian, then you are not an immigrant if you reside in Nigeria. but if otherwise? smh. If you are not native American, then you are an immigrant. or if you are black in Europe or Asia, the you are an immigrant.
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
donnypool:

explain? if your ancestors are Nigerian, then you are not an immigrant if you reside in Nigeria. but if otherwise? smh. If you are not native American, then you are an immigrant. or if you are black in Europe or Asia, the you are an immigrant.
You are always looking for something to tie me down with in your immigrant status. I am not an immigrant because I live in my maternal country. Period!
Re: Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
all4naija:
You are always looking for something to tie down with in your immigrant status. I am not an immigrant because I live in my maternal country. Period!

fail boooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. / NRC Reacts To Hitch On Ibadan-lagos Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.