Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? (2294 Views)

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by falconey(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is really funny because it always works for girls to say " I dump him" and people will believe. But when a guy says that people hardly believe even if is real.

For example: if I leave a girl because she is a gold-digger and she eventually meet a better maga paying her bills. No one will ever believe I dump her it will looks like she dump me for a rich guy.

Why can't girls live with that even when they know is the truth.?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Mayor21(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
*pride*
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by zyzxx(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dem girls
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by 25omega(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
who gives a sh.. if you dumped or she you? if you are no longer together, you shouldn't be checking up on her current status anyway
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by anyihillgmailcom: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am confused. Can you re-write it in english?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Mimienudles(f): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fear of the truth, it hurts bad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
anyihillgmailcom:

grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
This is really funny because it always works for girls to say " I dump him" and people will believe. But when a guy says that people hardly believe even if is real.

For example: if I leave a girl because she is a gold-digger and she eventually meet a better maga paying her bills. No one will ever believe I dump her it will looks like she dump me for a rich guy.

Why can't girls live with that even when they know is the truth.?
living in denial.They know you dumped them but their fish brain will tell them otherwise.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by falconey(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
anyihillgmailcom:
there is no big grammar in that write up. Is either you are dyslexic or english is your 7th language.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by adahgold(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
It depends on u d guy..
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
OP
Because
they
are
the
weaker
sex.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
the only problem I have is they dump you, no one cares...you dump them, they go around screaming how you used them angry
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the only problem I have is they dump you, no one cares...you dump them, they go around screaming how you used them angry
yes she will scream you used her and say she dump you. Who is the loser?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by falconey(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
daviyjones:
yes she will scream you used her and say she dump you. Who is the loser?
this guy is funny.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Both d dumpee nd d Dumper

U guyz are both dumped noni
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by falconey(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Both d dumpee nd d Dumper

U guyz are both dumped noni
fact
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:28am On Mar 05, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin

Guilty of the aforementioned scenario Missy, guilty?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Guilty of the aforementioned scenario Missy, guilty?

Nope.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by purplejane(f): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=25pt]who still uses the ''I DUMP'' line?
Mehn--soo unrefined!

What happened to saying--'''we have separated or we are not together anymore''
Must u show ur illiteracy using the DUMP word--

Has a human being turned to a dirt pack?
Mehn--[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by falconey(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2015
purplejane:
Mehn--soo unrefined!

Mehn--[/size]
lwkm ..........look what is coming from a girl we learnt it from you babes.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by purplejane(f): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
lwkm ..........look what is coming from a girl we learnt it from you babes.

And now WE HAVE UPGRADED--

Why don't YOU UPGRADE TOO?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by sinizia: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Change the title of your thread, it's not a gender matter. It pertains to both genders. Most humans won't be happy telling the world that they're dumped. I for sure, wouldn't.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by star141(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Mimienudles:
Fear of the truth, it hurts bad

Gbam
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by falconey(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2015
sinizia:
Change the title of your thread, it's not a gender matter. It pertains to both genders. Most humans won't be happy telling the world that they're dumped. I for sure, wouldn't.
that is why I created the thread is gender matter "FEMALE".
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by sinizia: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
that is why I created the thread is gender matter "FEMALE".

And how many guys have you seen telling the world that a girl dumped her? undecided

If for anything, it's the ladies that opens up most times, a guy that does such will be labeled a sissy or wuss. Your title is grossly erroneous. Correct it.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
sinizia:

And how many guys have you seen telling the world that a girl dumped her? undecided

If for anything, it's the ladies that opens up most times, a guy that does such will be labeled a sissy or wuss. Your title is grossly erroneous. Correct it.
why are you worried about the title ? If the OP change it, it will surely affect the post.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by sinizia: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
daviyjones:
why are you worried about the title ? If the OP change it, it will surely affect the post.

I'm not worried, I only pointed out his misconception. Is correcting someone, a "worry" in your enclave?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Weda she dump u, or u dump her, or una dump unaself @ d same time, werrin concern us?

Life na aga aga, abi? undecided

my qwesion is dis, what brought a nigerian babe to the topic? So only 9ja babe get that issue?
Answer me!!! angry
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by falconey(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
Weda she dump u, or u dump her, or una dump unaself @ d same time, werrin concern us?

Life na aga aga, abi? undecided

my qwesion is dis, what brought a nigerian babe to the topic? So only 9ja babe get that issue?
Answer me!!! angry
hmmmmm this is nairaland.....naija made online forum with 95.5% nigerians what do you expect? Most guys here date nigeria girls Or seun tell you say him babe na from kenya?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
sinizia:

I'm not worried, I only pointed out his misconception. Is correcting someone, a "worry" in your enclave?
no is not but it is in yourz.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by stingbreed(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
purplejane:
Mehn--soo unrefined!

Mehn--[/size]

Chop knuckle..... #MatureMind
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? by purplejane(f): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
stingbreed:

Chop knuckle..... #MatureMind

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Going Bald. / Im A 26 Woman And Never Had A Boyfriend / All "Nigerian Big Boys" Should Be Ashamed After Seeing This Mark Zuckerberg Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.