Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic (13196 Views)

Al Qaeda, Isis, Is, And Hezbollah ( Islamic Or Unislamic?) / Whats Islam Ruling On Taking Photo,watching Videos,and Isbaal..proof Needed / Why It Is Not Islamic for a Muslim Woman to Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Arysexy(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The silly and ambitious op gave still images as a prove isis are not muslims. Even a person with brain tumor will not even try to argue at all. They are christians, their leader Abu Bakr AlBagdadi is a devote catholic grin.

Are u minding d Islamic op desperately doing al-takkiya ie lieing to defend islam is not sin.

Maybe the leader of Isis is pope.

Ask d idiot if Muslims that score goal remember to check direction of mecca before naking head on d floor.

If they were praying, Why are d others with flag standing?

The picture just show an involuntary act of thanking their Allah maybe for capturing some christians or hitting a target with bomb. If in doubt Let him show us a video of them praying.

Muslims will not condemn d heinous act perpetuated by their members But always point fingers.

This bastard below pointing index finger as sign of Allah oneness must be a Christian too.

Mad people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Misogynist2014(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Arysexy:

Are u minding d Islamic op desperately doing al-takkiya ie lieing to defend islam is not sin.

Maybe the leader of Isis is pope.

Ask d idiot if Muslims that score goal remember to check direction of mecca before naking head on d floor.

If they were praying, Why are d others with flag standing?

The picture just show an involuntary act of thanking their Allah maybe for capturing some christians or hitting a target with bomb. If in doubt Let him show us a video of them praying.

Muslims will not condemn d heinous act perpetuated by their members But always point fingers.

This bastard below pointing index finger as sign of Allah oneness must be a Christian too.

Mad people
Are you minding them? Maybe Sheik Osama bin (son of) Laden is also not a muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by dridowu: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Mckennedy:

One must be a muslim to bear an islamic name or have you seen a Muslim bearing Alhaji Emmanuel , isaac or Jacob? Or Have you ever seen a christian named after Mohammad or musa? Watch intl media ISIL are killing Christian worshipers.
Are you now telling me that all that bear Muslim/Christian name are Muslim and Christian respectively ?
Anyway, you can go through this thread, ds are some of tHe most popular Pastors in Nigeria that are born in Muslim Famil , some retain their muslim name while some drop it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2158950/popular-nigerian-pastors-born-muslims
Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2015
The are products of US of A activities in the middle east power struggle gone bad

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Mckennedy: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
dridowu:
Are you now telling me that all that bear Muslim/Christian name are Muslim and Christian respectively ?
Anyway, you can go through this thread, ds are some of tHe most popular Pastors in Nigeria that are born in Muslim Famil , some retain their muslim name while some drop it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2158950/popular-nigerian-pastors-born-muslims

What did you call it,,, muslim family,,,his was convert ,not pure born christian, they have muslim names before convert go abd do your research ecen TB Joshua today was once Fatai Balogu.
Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2015
@ OP, u just showed how stupid ya re, so if ISIL is not an islamic group, wad den is ISIL? I still stand on wad president sisi of egypt said on jan 1st 2015, d radical elements in d koran nids to be eradicated, islam is d problem of dis world and dere is a nid to reform islam. Muhammed is a pig!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Arysexy(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
@ OP, u just showed how stupid ya re, so if ISIL is not an islamic group, wad den is ISIL? I still stand on wad president sisi of egypt said on jan 1st 2015, d radical elements in d koran nids to be eradicated, islam is d problem of dis world and dere is a nid to reform islam. Muhammed is a pig!

Gbam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Mcowubaba: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
as you can see from the above pictures, the supposed "islamic" terorrists dont know where the kabbah is. this is absurd and i dont know of any muslim even at 5 years that does not know where the east of kabbah is?

Wat r they...
Abegiiiii
THE R MUSLIMS
I never said all muslims Bad oo..
Call a Spade a Spade...
Very soon some1 will say d R Christians..I trust una...

6 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Eroxxy: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
But, what does the 1st "I in that ISIS stands for
. ISIS stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
as you can see from the above pictures, the supposed "islamic" terorrists dont know where the kabbah is. this is absurd and i dont know of any muslim even at 5 years that does not know where the east of kabbah is?
Continue deceiving urselves.. You people are terrorists and islam should be eradicated sooner than later to prevent more havoc.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by kay1one2(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The are products of US of A activities in the middle east power struggle gone bad

Honestly all these lies are one reason I don't want to vote for buhari and apc as a whole! Muslims are terrorists!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by vedaxcool(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2015
The OP raised a very important points which all the bigots have refused to dispute, why are supposed Muslims facing different direction, refusing to pray in unison, the normal procedure for praying during war is to have someone guard you while you pray not facing opposing direction!
ain't nothing worse than a flying ham!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by vedaxcool(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
[s]ISIS are Muslims practicing Hadith which is the record of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad . The sayings and conduct of Prophet Muhammad constitute the Sunnah. The Hadith has come to supplement the Holy Qur'an as a source of the Islamic religious law...

You can see you Mohammed is evil if this is what he told you guys to be doing[/s]?

The op is asking a question why would practicing Muslims not know the direction to face while praying? So answer it!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by vedaxcool(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[s]How come isis enjoys widespread support by miggrant muslims in europe withg over 80% of british moslem filths endorsing the new caliphate and their attrocities?

How come more and more muslim filth are joining isis?

Ediot
o[/s]

Answer the simple question:

vedaxcool:

The op is asking a question why would practicing Muslims not know the direction to face while praying? So answer it!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by OgologoDimkpa: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

I know but i still want to tell you that ISIS are practicing Muslims and you
should not shy away or deny it embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

When Garba Lawal scored a goal for the super eagles and he bowed down to thank allah did he face your mecca?

Who said they were praying?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by vedaxcool(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

I know but i still want to tell you that ISIS are practicing Muslims and you
should not shy away or deny it embarassed

lol grin grin grin in the face of overwhelming evidence you are left repeating the same line like a broken record!

Let me know when you have an answer!

1 Like

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by vedaxcool(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[s]When Garba Lawal scored a goal for the super eagles and he bowed down to thank allah did he face your mecca?

Who said they were praying[/s]?

Answer the simple question and stop acting like an emotional wreck! grin grin
Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Abbeylincson(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
But, what does the 1st "I in that ISIS stands for
Islamic state of Iran and al-sham

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People / Beware Of Fake Hijab / Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.