Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic (13197 Views)

Al Qaeda, Isis, Is, And Hezbollah ( Islamic Or Unislamic?) / Whats Islam Ruling On Taking Photo,watching Videos,and Isbaal..proof Needed / Why It Is Not Islamic for a Muslim Woman to Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Demmzy15:
You can never find any correctly or knowledgeable Muslim in ISIS, you would find individuals like former club bouncers, former drug dealers, former rappers or Muslims who converted online or recently. That's why the prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said they are "young in age, foolish in mind". I watched a video of their blasphemous leader saying people who have Knowledge should come and join them, it's a clear indication that they don't have scholars among them. They re lost in knowledge. About 1300 years ago when Abdullah ibn Abbas(RadiAllahu) challenged the Khawaarij who ISIS, boko haram, al-shabab, etc came from, he said to them that: "No one from the most knowledgeable people are among you, no companion of the Prophet is from you"

Continue to wallow in self deceit and self denial. So Al Bagdadi is not an islamic scholar.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Demmzy15:

They aren't Muslims but rather they are Khawaarij(dogs of hell fire), they have declared Muslims to be apostates, they have declared war against Muslim leaders, they kill those who have covenants with Muslims(Jews and Christians) , they totally contradict Islam, they are criminals and their activities has nothing to do with Islam!

My friend stopping lying to yourself. The world is a global village. Do you know more about islam that president Sisi of Egypt?

Only the gulliblly uninformed will believe your deceit. Any way your quran support deceit.

1 Like

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by arewafederation: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
killuminati:
grin I prefer small stout

Add fish pepper soup join. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The silly and ambitious op gave still images as a prove isis are not muslims. Even a person with brain tumor will not even try to argue at all. They are christians, their leader Abu Bakr AlBagdadi is a devote catholic grin.

Infact, I see. Am for holy cross cathedral when i go 4 holy communion. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Demmzy15:

They recently burnt a Jordanian Muslim pilot, by Allah the man is a martyr for fighting ISIS. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq are fighting them. The FSA, Ahrar Shams, YPG(kurds) are fighting them in Syria and what is amazing is that 90% of this people fighting them are Muslims!!! The Persmerga, Sunni Tribesmen and some volunteers are fighting them in Iraq and they are 99% Muslims. I wonder why people think with one side of their brain! !!
Olohun,o ro loso(Well said).grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Demmzy15(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
jusRadical:

My friend stopping lying to yourself. The world is a global village. Do you know more about islam that president Sisi of Egypt?

Only the gulliblly uninformed will believe your deceit. Any way your quran support deceit.
What's wrong if I say I'm more knowledgeable than SISI? Do you really think an older person is more likely to be knowledgeable than a younger person in Islam? Let me tell you something amazing about Islam, you can see a boy or girl as young as 9 years who has memorized the whole Quran, but you would see a man of more than 50years who doesn't even have half of the Quran in his head!!!! That's a fact, a 3 year old is more knowledgeable than me because he could recited the Quran of hand at the age of just 3years!! It's on YouTube, his name is AbdulRahman from Algeria, sorry I can't remember his surname!

AbdulFattah Al-Sisi never claimed to be a scholar and you are pouring garbage about him, abeg don't say what you don't know o!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Demmzy15(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
jusRadical:

It is you that should check your iq level. Is islam different from muhammed? How conjured up that evil paper quran? When islam (submission) is mentioned, who readily comes to mind? Muhammed. That charlatan that gloried in killing men and marrying their wives.

He even took the wife of his adopted son. Why did he forbid child adoption in islam?
Ignorance is a big disease! grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:

Sometimes, it's best to to just read and try to make sense of the subject matter, before making a fool of oneself.

The pictures you based your proof upon, is classic obfuscation on the path of the Islamists, who are obviously
much cleverer than even their supporters. In other words, by being photographed praying in different directions,
even careful observers CANNOT BE CERTAIN of THE EXACT positions on a BARREN LANDSCAPE.

Simple but effective.
Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by 9jaforlife: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Verses

Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

Isiah 13:16
Their children will be smashed to death before their eyes; their houses will be looted, and their wives raped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Firmjudge(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Na wa oo please OP this ones too no be muslims ? Just curious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by shidof(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
The biggest confusionist in Islam is mohammed who first prayed facing Jerusalem only for him to switch to the pagan mecca after the Jews refused to follow his religion.

Can you beat how egocentric and fake he was? Changing his theology because he was beefing a Nation all because a handful of Jews in Arabia rejected his badly plagiarized doctrine.
how more deluded can you be? It seems as if ua dere wen Muhammad (pbuh) prayed and face Jerusalem abi. U rily need help and I cn ep ur life with the Bible ua carrying if ua said to check it, read it well, understand it but not the one dey ve programmed into your brain. Congenital fool.
Re: Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
as you can see from the above pictures, the supposed "islamic" terorrists dont know where the kabbah is. this is absurd and i dont know of any muslim even at 5 years that does not know where the east of kabbah is?
You are just being confused and silly.If a TV is placed in the northside of a parlour and then changed 2 the west direction of the parlour u wil realise dat how u view it also changes.Where d arrow is pointing in the picture might b d kabbah but because d picture was turned 2 a different direction it changed where d arrow is facing.Do u know dat I can decide 2 make that arrow & d man bowing down to face either north,south,east or west just by turning d picture arrownd.ISIS are muslems & there is nothing u can do about dat.Shekau once said that those muslems that do not support their acts ar not devout followers of d quran.If u must obey fully ur quran n hadiths u wil do same as dem.Take a look at it, in most muslim dominant areas there is always violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dead Body Of Firown As Sign For People / Beware Of Fake Hijab / Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.