Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center (2735 Views)

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by segethy(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Burger01:
Call or no call, Buhari has my vote. I don't need to be convinced because I can see and feel the need for change.

Sai Buhari.

Thanks jare... Am sure most minds are made up. Why d pointless call? Very poor and derailing. Am only cool about the center cos it a blessing to some jobless youth. But they should have taken it more seriously and make it worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by honkung28(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2015
macpetrus:

The singular manifesto of APC is to insult Goodluck Ebele Jonathan... Nothing else!!!

Let the insult stop!!!... And let manifest speaks

What do you boldly distort the truth?? You are the type of Nigerian that make us wonder if there will ever be change in this country. APC has far better, logical, convincing, civilized and progressive Manifesto.
Get a life mehnn....if you have nothing meaningful to say...then keep shut and learn.
Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by macpetrus(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2015
honkung28:

What do you boldly distort the truth?? You are the type of Nigerian that make us wonder if there will ever be change in this country. APC has far better, logical, convincing, civilized and progressive Manifesto.
Get a life mehnn....if you have nothing meaningful to say...then keep shut and learn.

Ooh... I have right to my opinion. You just have to tell me what you have to offer!!!..

These "Change Agents" alias APC people can't you be civil,must you insult me because of MY opinion? #Truth is always bitter. Change yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by honkung28(m): 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
fitzmayowa:
This is the reason I don't take any of them serious, the propaganda, blackmail, name calling and mudslinging is just too much...

From bribing CAN with 7billion (without any tangible proof) to spending 5billion of chatham engagement (without any tangible proof), the list of propaganda just goes on...

The CAN story is not a lie. Oritsejefor's private plane was grounded In South Africa because of the discovery of that money in his plane. Don't only stay online, buy papers and read. Newspapers storey, especially the renowned ones are usually authentic. Or better still, visit the news papers websites to read the everyday news.

And regarding the Chatham whatever, I didn't read anything about money or what have you. Rather, I watched the chat on TV . But most shameful was the protest staged against Buhari by some young Nigerians in London. A private interviewer who let her footage to, I think TVC, revealed to us how deeply unaware the young protesters are about their protest. When asked why they are protesting or if they know GMB, none could give a definitive response. Some shy away from the journalist. It is only common sense to conclude that those young lads were paid to do that protest. And that might be the work of Fayose. Can you see Politics of do-or-die in plain sight??

See, I am neither a member of these warring parties, but I lend my support for Buhari and APC led government. They have carved a new ideology that is civilized. And besides, for God's sake we can't continue with this trend.....our country and her economy is collapsing to ruin.
Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by honkung28(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
macpetrus:

Ooh... I have right to my opinion. You just have to tell me what you have to offer!!!..

These "Change Agents" alias APC people can't you be civil,must you insult me because of MY opinion? #Truth is always bitter. Change yourself.

Mr. You call that opinion?? Freedom of Speech is not freedom of nonsensical statements. Even where freedom of speach is practiced, there are penalties for misuse of words my friend. Did you read from their Manifesto that they have only came to attack Goodluck? You see, when people talk like this, it saddens my heart. Do you mean we should continue the way Goodluck has steered this country?? Ah brother, if you want a better Nigeria, honestly, good luck is not the way...I swear down. See, brothers, I get nothing if buhari enters except for my expectations of a better Nigeria. APC have a better plan, a better developmenal package for this country honestly.
Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by fitzmayowa: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
honkung28:

The CAN story is not a lie. Oritsejefor's private plane was grounded In South Africa because of the discovery of that money in his plane. Don't only stay online, buy papers and read. Newspapers storey, especially the renowned ones are usually authentic. Or better still, visit the news papers websites to read the everyday news.

The 7billion CAN bribe that was alleged by ameachi (without tangible proof) and the 5billion chatham engagement was alleged by PDP campaign group (without tangible proof)...

You got some part of the quoted wrong as the 7billion ameachi alleged to have been given to CAN is not related to the first part of your post...

The propaganda is been spread through media houses, its not limited to the internet alone, you get on the pages of newspaper too..

Its for the reader to probe the piece of information been passed across to know what to believe or not, I still maintain if you don't filter all these propaganda well enough you will end up falling for it...
Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by honkung28(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2015
I agree Mayowa. But, if a newspaper, a trusted tabloid, has it on their pages, gathered by their reporters/journalists with evidence...I don't think I need bother myself digging. It is dogged out already.
Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by DaGC(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
I got 2 calls almost 2weeks ago about the same thing. The 1st was a lady calling to tell me about the governorship candidate while the other call was a man calling about Buhari's presidential ambition. I don't mean to belittle women, but I think the lady did a poor job compared to the man. She couldn't answer certain questions I threw at her about the governorship candidate. She couldn't sell him to me. But with the man, it was entirely different. We had a long matured and constructive chat (sometimes ending in a stalemate). If I were a neutral, he might have convinced me otherwise.

But, the truth is that, I've gained a lot from this administration. I benefited from 1 of the administration's policies. My life has improved vastly and I have decided to stick with it. I may have only 1 vote, but its for GEJ.

My point is, they should employ people who have a knowledge of their candidates and their manifesto and be able to sell them to the electorate.
Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by aresa: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
segethy:

So let me throw thesame question to you. Do you think the president has been doing nothing for six years? Nothing at all?

Be sincere. Not doing enough is not thesame as doing nothing. Even a crawling child that schatter everything in the room can not be considered doing nothing (if you know what i mean)... Am in for change (no doubt). But going by the lady from the call center? Nah! She be bad market for APC campaign

if it is true that the presedent has been doing nothing for the past six year, then am sure there wont be a country called Nigeria again.

You said the above quote and highlighted.

The question is....When people all over the world go to the polls to vote out and replace their leaders, do they do it because their countries doesn't exist or simply because of dissatisfaction regarding poor leadership and incompetence?

Again, your statement was very tragic, shallow and misguided.
Re: My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center by aresa: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
notobs:
REAL ‪#‎NIGERIANS‬ ARE RIDING ON PRESIDENT JONATHAN'S TRANSFORMATION TRAINS!

Do YOU doubt that ‪#‎Nigeria‬'s train system has been renovated?

TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF! Famous actress MERCY JOHNSON, along with MANY OTHER Nigerians have snapped SELFIES of themselves in one of President Goodluck Jonathan's renovated trains as PROOF that he has changed our nation FOR THE BETTER!

3000km out of the 3.505km RAIL LINES across the country have been rehabilitated, including the Enugu-Portharcourt, Lagos-Kano, Portharcourt-Maiduguri, and FCT Lightrail!

Do you live near a TRANSFORMATION TRAIN? WE would LOVE TO SEE YOUR SELFIE!

Post them, and show ALL NIGERIANS that President Goodluck Jonathan REALLY IS PROGRESSING OUR NATION!

VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS, VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

This shameful and woeful record you people are shaming Nigeria with is the result of 6 years stewardship and huge oil wealth? Talk about low expectation and mediocrity unlimited. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB / Buhari & Osinbajo Strike Pose With Ahmed Joda Led Transition Committee(pics / See What Donald Trump Said About Hilary Clinton! (must See!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.