Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (23629 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Dear Bunmi

My husband’s problem is that he can’t stop himself staring at other women. That is how he was when we met and foolishly, I thought marriage would calm him down but it hasn’t after six years of marriage. His argument is that every man looks at other women, no matter how happily married he is, and that he is being open. But I hate hearing that another woman has great legs or fantastic boobs.
My husband knows I am upset by his attitude and even when he tries to stop commenting, I still catch him turning around mid-conservation to size up another woman’s backside. At one point, I decided to play him at his own games by making comments about other men’s looks, but it didn’t bother him.
He says he can’t understand why his behaviour makes me feel insecure, that he’s always telling me how great I look and says he’d never have married me if he wanted someone else. He believes he has the right to admire other women. When I make a fuss, he says I have a problem with my confidence and should get help.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-husband-ogles-other-women/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2015
My husband’s problem is that he can’t stop himself staring at other women. That is how he was when we met and foolishly, I thought marriage would calm him down but it hasn’t after six years of marriage

When will women stop playing GOD and believe they could change a man just like that

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by quivah(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2015
that's disrespectful...!!
you steal a glance once a while not stare like you don't give a fvck!!

woman na your cross...carry am! you knew about this before marriage,obviously you were not comfortable with it but decided to act Jesus!!

communication ain't working and worse self he sees it as a norm staring at other women seductively.. well,, staring back at men (especially when you wanna pay back lol) is insanity.. you only end up hurting yourself more as he obviously doesn't care... about your payback or about your concern..

you sure say you no be ordinary room mate and child factory

ps; please if you wanna stare at men (as payback) get good male magazineswink and 'wow' and 'hummm' at the sexy almost naked bodies of fine young men in his presence.. not stare at those men on the street with potbellies..who doesn't even have as much money as your husby that won't work:-/ out can go for young men tho cheesy cute tall ones
while at this, stop giving a fvck about his Stares...act like you don't care...get/ do yourself things that will make you more attractive too, fashion,exercise, hang out with beautiful women..(no bring them home o). act like its your right to stare at men too, dress to killcheesy and make men stare at you in his presence..

follow this advice on your own accordwink

13 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

When will women stop playing GOD and believe they could change a man just like that
that's one problem most women face. They think they can change a man's attitude towards some stuff.

If u notice something u can't tolerate in a wanna be spouse, pls back off, n stop complaining angry life is as simple as that.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by alberto2k(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
She should be grateful its just starring

Assuming he chykes every woman that he sees nko? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by quivah(f): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
alberto2k:
She should be grateful its just starring

Assuming he chykes every woman that he sees nko? undecided
he could be...

who knows?!

what's there to be grateful about so its not yet a problem till he starts chyking other women?!!

rubbish!

10 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ijustdey: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2015
believes he has the right to admire other women.
When I make a fuss, he says I have a problem
with my confidence and should get help

actually, i believe he doesn't have the right to lustfully admire the other women. but since she has found this in him when they were still dating and goes on to marry the man.........

she is on her own.

but, with all this the woman hasn't said he has failed to leave up to his duties..... so why the fuse from the woman

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
that's one problem most women face. They think they can change a man's attitude towards some stuff.

If u notice something u can't tolerate in a wanna be spouse, pls back off, n stop complaining angry life is as simple as that.

Abi nah...... She no get the heart why she come marry am talk less of complaining

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by pwerrymansion(f): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2015
[i][/i]Staring @ other women whilst your with your wife is so gross! And even trying to make complements or even comparing them is totally not acceptable. I don't care what you do with your eyes when you are alone, but when u are with your woman, the least u can do is steal a glance. Well OP you knew all these and went ahead, take it to be the 'for better,for worse' situation. I hope he outgrows the childish behaviour! Best of luck! sad

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
quivah:

he could be...

who knows?!

what's there to be grateful about so its not yet a problem till he starts chyking other women?!!

rubbish!

You need to read this IK quote...... You will understand the mentality of an average guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Islie: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2015
At one point, I decided to play him at his own games by making comments about other men’s looks, but it didn’t bother him.
He says he can’t understand why his behaviour makes me feel insecure, that he’s always telling me how great I look and says he’d never have married me if he wanted someone else.

Why do I have this feeling that this woman is just insecure.
Just because he is never bothered about you having attention from other guys and you are worried about his......

This woman need to be school, atleast he hasn't cross the border line

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by bright007(f): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Seriously....he is right on this one. He has every right to admire other women (but he cant do them.).

yes...you need to work on your self-confidence. or better still since you know what catches his gaze, go ahead and enhance yours e.g wear butt pad, if your boobbs are loyal to gravity, work on that too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by abe27633: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
I feel sorry for you, that would annoy me so much even though im a guy...

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by scribble: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
She's an idíot.

What man doesn't ogles at a beautiful woman?

Some only makes it less obvious but every straight man is into this. #Say no to nagging women.

12 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by simplemach(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Heheheheehehehhe, case is more serious than the most serious.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by sammieguze(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Looku looku
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ichidodo: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2015
F***king disgraceful..…He could have exercised some level of discretion maybe stay his face on a particular direction away from the object.Nobody will be none the wiser nor offended if that object passes across his line of view.

5 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by khalebzy(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2015
your husband is solely wrong doing that stuff in your prensence.....buh dnt say he shudnt stare at other women...you yourself can you keep peeceiving a scent of stew for a year
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by omisakint: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Men will always look. I do hope it just mere looking sha. That doesn't mean u re not pretty and he doesn't love u

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Totally unacceptable. Men should mind their ways and respect themselves once they get married.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by onadana: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
coolSome men just feel it is their right to play with the feelings of their partners.

Coming to think of it...ignore him and channel your actions and thought to more positive things if you don't want to suffer from depression.Some men are not just worth it.MARRIAGE DOES NOT CHANGE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Wear him a shield.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by angrybird007: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2015
If he ogles other women
U sef ogle other men wink

Women creating problem where there is none since 1089BC undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by harrysterol(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Really? angry he says I have a problem with my confidence and should get help. case closed NEXT

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by victorazy(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

Chamging man is the most difficult thing someone can think of. Man is the most difficult creature on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by AJOT99(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Ha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.