Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Our Best Childhood Games Ever! - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Our Best Childhood Games Ever! (22861 Views)

The Top 6 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Developed / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Lailerh:
I wasn't able to finish them up though embarassed what were your favorite stages, referring to goldeneye... cheesy

On Multiplayer my favorite was Egyptian Temple! I knew that stage like the back of my hand. If I fraged my opponent at a point in the temple I knew the next spot where he was going to respurn. If he dies at that spot again I knew the next spot after that where he would respurn. And guess what was waiting for him each time he was re-spurning - a dozen proximity mines. Once he wakes he is dying and it was all like that in every spot he wakes. I was unstoppable on that stage. People hated tagging with me on that stage, they just couldn't defeat me. I sometimes sprung my own booby trap while setting them

In the open game, which was my favorite was Facility. I love the soundtrack of that stage. After that is Aztec Complex. O boy that stage gave me a tough time.
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Lailerh:
Yeah but I preferred the single player mode. My favorite weapons were RC-P90 grin I loved this gun. It has like 80-90 rounds or so and then I like ZMG and golden gun as well. My least favorite was Klobb. It's just ugly grin

Yeah RC-P90 was everybody's favorite. Just see your opponent and squeeze the trigger. Unless you were extremely good at strafing you couldn't escape the RC-P90. I preferred to do my killing with finesse which is why I preferred DD44. Just strafe round my opponent and give him a head shot

You remember the Monraker Elite. That laser pistol was deadly. There is and area on Military Archives where I just love that Monraker Elite. There is a long corridor there that has about 4 doors. If I was at the end of that corridor and my opponent was behind 4 doors on the other end, I could still take him out with that Monraker. And it was one shot one die. That was a slang we used for licence to kill mode.
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Ryabcool:
lol! I remember that golden gun. Killer shot no matter where it is aimed

Yeah. We called it one shot one die
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2015
fzero:

Golden eye is an epic game. Best ever

Oh boy! I can still sit down and play that game if I see it today
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by Odunzepatrick(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chaaaaiiiiii...
You guys have made me thirst for ISS Deluxe. Abeg wia i fit buy Sega 16bits?

He shoots. He shoots. Yes!! Goooaaaallll
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by Multibase2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Popeye nko!!!
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by revolt(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
An0nimus:

You still play PS1?

Super Mario is one of those games that stuck then but if I was to choose between it and Sonic on Sega mega drive consoles it'll be sonic.

But Sonic can't beat Super Mario Kart and Donkey Kong on SNES
hell naaaa.

Tekken 6. (Ag etc I meant. I'm a god on these.
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by dadoctore(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
EagleScribes:

You play sega wella. You remember carboni of Italy?
Yh Carboni of Italy in ISS Deluxe...played dat on SEGA n SNES,knew all d cheats for scoring!
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by markfish10(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Me na fifa 2015
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by lawisong(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Those wey play the above games are still children na. See here the kind of games wey old boys been dey play in the halcyon days. Dem call am okoso. Click Like if u been play okoso.

Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by winner01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Odunzepatrick:

Subzero - B B Y B Y (fatality)
xxxbaxxzzbaxx. Jaxx (brutality)
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by winner01(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
maskid:
Street fighter nko.... E_honda, ryu. Ken ., M bison
chunli, sagat, lol
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by kelvyn7: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
golddeejay:
the one wey i go be the daddy, the matured...mayb d prettiest go be d mummy. The rest go b children. The children go go school, leaving daddy n mummy for house covered with big wrapper....u dont want to kno the rest tongue

shocked shocked shocked

U must be a 'bad guy'
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by johnchiii(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ishilove:

I loved tanker!! cheesy

Doom du du doom dummm dummm duuu duuu dummm!

grin cheesy
my best game den,
anytym i gt stucked wt any stage in mario nd contra, i swtch over to TANKER
Re: Our Best Childhood Games Ever! by Bode91: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
EagleScribes:

You play sega wella. You remember carboni of Italy?
one of my friend's cannot do without carboni. i love shekere soccer back then

Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here / Best Site To Download Highly Compressed Ppsspp Cso Games / Brand New Ps5 Games For Sale ���