Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (42123 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by suruwilliams(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
This is. A real monster it's even amongs list of. Dogs American banned their cross Beeding they are too aggressive smiley
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Afritop(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
grocery:
Will scream for help....before then HOLYGHOST FIRE
and you think you ve solved the problem
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
omoadeleye:
op self na from village, moderator is so barbaric, even if i dnt know the names of dogs, i still know that is dog and not a monster as the op claim.
That's a pitbull wink
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Akinz0126(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
;DVery simple I'll just compose myself and h'lo Bingo its been awhile.to round it up,Feel@home junior nature calls grin grin grin right inside of mean is an internal heat
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sparkle777:

Omg, I watched it too. The gorilla was even eating the woman. Horrible.
The thing is dat u can never predict an animal, once the animalistic part comes up, forget it.
I ve also watchd how a fathers pet ferrets chewed up his baby s face. She grew wt a gory face, also read how a parents pet python swallowed their sleeping baby. All these instances are goggleable.
So, if anyone brings ANY type of pet or animal in my compound how much more my house, sorry I ll just poison it, witout regrets. Shikena cool cool

Gush!

Animals can change for no explicable reasons. sad

The documentary gave me a different view of pets

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by 2naira50kobo: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
simplemach:
Hmmmmm, omo na to park well o. Because you no know which arrangement the thing don get with you pikin.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by deuce07(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hellhound
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by faradexs09(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
;DI will jst "dash"d monster d baby n start getting rdy 2 make a new baby
WTF wat planet do u drop from, u might as well keep making babies for our zoos to feed the lions.. undecided

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by olisafincy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
this news is on dairyman
it's about the fattest pitbull at just 12momths old and still growing.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
igbsam:
I'll quickly call for my calabar friend
Hahaha...Na correct 404 meat be this sha smiley
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by igbsam(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hahaha...Na correct 404 meat be this sha smiley

you can say dat again. Akpan no dey take dis kind meat play o.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by preciouspresh1: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
If I see dat dey are gud,I'll jst act lik I dnt see dem.buh ryt now,my mind tells me I'll run!!!
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
igbsam:

you can say dat again. Akpan no dey take dis kind meat play o.
Abi oo... even Ekaette sef smiley
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

That's a pitbull wink

oh, tnx
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
omoadeleye:

oh, tnx
u wlc wink
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Dannyblaze: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
i wont say nothing yet but will move straight to the bed room lay down and sleep, pray to wake up believing it's a dream shocked
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by demjohn(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:
You walked into your house and found this "monster" around your child. What would be your reaction?
Emusith= Mumu indeed,is that a monster to you? Nah wah o,ignorance is a disease..
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
demjohn:

Emusith= Mumu indeed,is that a monster to you? Nah wah o,ignorance is a disease..

God bless you smiley
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
grocery:
grocery:
grocery:
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Funny u guy
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oh...... feel at home

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife