Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) (31859 Views)

"Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / Court Restrains AIT From Airing Defamatory Tinubu Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by tuniski: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:
If PDP like they should come up with a documentary that Jagaban killed Jesus Christ, it won't change the fact that Jona will be beaten black & blue at the polls come March 28.
na u go beat am? Well, I have news for you, GEJ will be your president till 2019. No evil midnight alliance btw Tinubu's yorubas and Buhari's ethnic north and bigoted people can stop the divine one, it has failed by daybreak! Nigeria sai GEJ!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
GeneralBosco:
JONATHAN/PDP SAID THEY ARE FIGHTING CORRUPTION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY, MAYBE THIS IS ONE OF THEIR METHODS - CREATING DOCUMENTARIES FOR CORRUPT PEOPLE. BUNCH OF CLUELESS FOOLS WITH DERANGED SUPPORTERS grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan tear my belle.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Louislewis: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=20pt]Majority of you were brainwashed with lies and propagandas by these set of people without proof, or documented evidence. Yet, you believe them with biased mind without sense of judgment. You did not condemn them for all cookup stories they have been peddling against Jonathan and PDP. In return and defence, these same set of people pretending to be incorruptible were proven not to be saint with documented evidence as not being progressive or element of change we are yearning for, some of you are biased. This is a true fact that Lagos State has been pocketed by few individual and still looking forward to pocket it more. You are writing nonsense article of support of Tinubu and Fashola. They are preparing to plant another bird of the same feather to continue their atrocities. As you are tired of PDP and not Jonathan at national level, so we are tire of Tinubu and his cohort with APC at state level.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Ttalk: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
OLADD:

They've started again, always beating about the bush. Don't you read newspapers? Haven't you come across APC's advertorials against Jonathan and his party? I can tell you there's a documentary currently been run on a radio station (NigeriaInfo to be specific) where all sorts of things are been said about the "rots" in NNPC. Have you ever heard of the govt threatening to sue or ban the station? Stop been smarter than you're.

I do listen to Nigeria Info sometimes and i have never come across any audio documentary by APC against any leader of PDP please make reference to any of such that you are privy of.

Again, a documentary on NNPC, an agency of the government own by the Nigerian public cannot be immune from scrutiny and it should be welcome development if such ever exist.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by OLADD: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Ttalk:

I do listen to Nigeria Info sometimes and i have never come across any audio documentary by APC against any leader of PDP please make reference to any of such that you are privy of.

Again, a documentary on NNPC, an agency of the government own by the Nigerian public cannot be immune from scrutiny and it should be welcome development if such ever exist.

Maybe you didn't bother to read the entirety of my post before quoting me. If you agree that public figures and institutions should be subjected to public scrutiny, why is the case of APC's chief financier so different? Why should Tinubu be treated with kid's glove?
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
I fear that there are too few sensible nigerians otherwise Jonathan should have been given the Morsi treatment.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by jamooku(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Why are we so blind that we cant see the hand writing on the wall. For long, i have been following nairalanders comment b4 joining. One thing i have discovered is that most people who comment or criticise, does that without highlighting the fact. GEJ have not done what nigerians expect from him but so far he is better than all the past leaders. He single handedly stoped the cabal in PDP and went ahead to block certain avenues they use in stealing our money.we should be thankful to him. As it is, he is building the system which collapsed a long time ago. And belive u me, it will take a while. The fact is that, Tinubu, Amechi, Obj and others tldont have good intention for us. Why are they bent on electing buhari, its because he buhari is gullible and can be manipulated. That documentary is an eye openner to us cos our politicians are greedy they don't have us in mind. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Ttalk: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Majority of you were brainwashed with lies and propagandas by these set of people without proof, or documented evidence. Yet, you believe them with biased mind without sense of judgment. In return and defence, these same set of people pretending to be incorruptible were proven not to be saint with documented evidence as not being progressive or element of change we are yearning for, some of you are biased. This is a true fact that Lagos State has been pocketed by few individual and still looking forward to pocket it more. You are writing nonsense article of support of APC. As you are tired of PDP and not Jonathan at national level, so we are tire of Tinubu and his cohort with APC at state level.[/size]

Nigerian are not buying this propaganda, rather Nigerians daily continue to queue and suffer for fuel that ordinarily we should be producing. Lagos economy has taken a new dimension since 1999 when Bola Tinubu came to transform the IGR from 600,000,000 to over 14billion. Today Lagos generate over 60billion as IGR which the documentary cannot even deny. While Lagos economy continue to grow, the nation's economy is in comatose with devaluation of Naira from N150 to over N230 within one month.

The national assembly are having a herculean task with the proposed 2015 budget because there is no resources that can finance the budget simply because PDP and GEJ have killed the economy.

Tell my why are people trooping to Lagos if Tinubu has pocketed the state, rather it is the companies in Nigeria that have all packed and relocated to neighbouring countries like Ghana, Benin because PDP and Jonathan can't fix the power problem.

Free your mind from beer parlour propaganda and see things objectively

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by otr1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

Ogbeni, this is election time, there is defamation and character assassination from all quarters. Does being a documentary make it any different?
And the defamation has to come from the ruling party? This only helped to buttress the fact that this government is corruption friendly if the allegations are true and proves it a liar, if false. You don't go on telling lies about your opponent when you should be busy selling your manifesto. I suppose they were hoping to get the support of the man, and when they realised it's not coming, they resort to character assasination. PDP will do well in the opposition after May 29. It's a good thing they're learning fast.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by timtrader(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'd like to explicitly state my disbelief at peoples response to Tinubu's documentary

So funny to see the victims of corruption defend the thief
So strange to see those whose future was mortgaged by a thief rise to his defense.
All in a bid to defend our political stance even when it is immoral. SMH

In response to the title of this post:
The purpose of the documentary is simply to expose the THIEF behind the CHANGE mantra
Afterall the nothing good comes from the devil

congratulations Mr. Morals, I don't even kno wat to tel u rite now.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lagos will have to decide if 16years of Tinubu's unfertered access to Lagos treasury is enough!
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by freshcvv(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
rozayx5:
APC logic
Stella Was not convicted by any court but she is corrupt undecided undecided

PDP really got it right with the documentary cause many people have been changing their minds about APC since they started airing it, one guy atan eatery yesterday was complaining that APC carried such a huge stain in the person of tinubu

Use your brain at least for once that's if you have one..what is the job of the government? To maintain law and order..

What does that entails? Punishing offenders and rewarding law abiders..

Now tell me, why is Tinubu walking free if all these evidence are factual?

Use your brain before you answer these questions pls.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Segunbills(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Poverty is a curse, I pity any youth that plays to the tone of all this politicians to commit evil. Their children study in the best schools and drive the best cars on wealth that belongs to Nigerian, God is watching them and one thing that gives me joy is the end to all existence. DEATH for vanity is vanity.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Ttalk: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
OLADD:

Maybe you didn't bother to read the entirety of my post before quoting me. If you agree that public figures and institutions should be subjected to public scrutiny, why is the case of APC's chief financier so different? Why should Tinubu be treated with kid's glove?

Tinubu is NOT a public figure, he does not hold any appointment or elective office

He is a party member just like you and me. What about public officer like NNPC minister who has been going from one court to another seeking injuction from going to national assembly to give account of how she is running the Ministry
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by oemmanuel: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
incompetence! Very true
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by chysam: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please is it true that asides being so corrupt that Jonathan also has very weak ERECTION?. I just returned from Equatorial Guinea and don't really know much about Nigeria for now.Please somebody confirm this to me.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by OLADD: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ttalk:

Tinubu is NOT a public figure, he does not hold any appointment or elective office

He is a party member just like you and me. What about public officer like NNPC minister who has been going from one court to another seeking injuction from going to national assembly to give account of how she is running the Ministry

Gosh! Did you just say Tinubu is not a public figure? An 8-year ex governor of Nigeria's former capital who is currently the leader of the main opposition party should not be subjected to public examination? And for your information, the petroleum minister did not kick against institution of any court case against her, rather she had asked the House of Reps to go through laid down constitutional processes, go and study the content of her suit in details. However, did you hear that Fashola refused to enshrine FOI Act in Lagos State laws? Are you aware that he has consistently frustrated any move of using the same FOI to extract information from his government? Friend, try to brush up your knowledge of Nigerian politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by lexyclasy: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP has abandoned tending to leprosy and concentrating on ordinary rashes.

For all we care, Tinubu is not on the ballot neither is he on the ticket. If you have evidence that he is corrupt, please prosecute him according to the law of the land. In fact, it will be appreciated by all well-meaning Nigerians.

Jonathan is corruption-personified, this we know.
Is sadden that the same people that are clamoring for change are now turning deaf ears on corrupt issues and claim tinubu is a saint........may God help us all in this country it is clear that something is wrong somewhere....APC if you succeedeed to plant an APC president know that my God is not alive.......God see's the heart and not propaganda.........BUHARI.....TINUBU....OSIBANJO......AMAECHI.........SARAKI......OBJ......have nothing to offer us they are all crook if it is a genuine change i would have supported it.......Real change is far from those wolves.......see you on 29th the above listed men have been on the helm of affairs one way or the other.....assess their performance b4 you judge GEJ.......is fashola that tried in lagos during tinubu 8yrs mis-rule lagos was a tout den......what about saraki.....what happen in kwara we all have eyes.....osibanjo was the judicial commissioner during tinubu misrule.....who else amaechi tried in ogoni farm, primary healt care and prmary school......but other aspect he could not perfom outclass his performance.......most of the roads he awarded are uncompleted trans woji road, igruta rumukrushi road, eliozu, trans garrison road and so many that are deplorable...no secondary health care in the state....a good leader should have tolerance.....if amaechi can not respect goodluck how did he expect local govt chairman to respect him.......what a man sow he will reap.....BUHARI as a person is less corrupt but there are so many other issues that he is bad.....human right abuses......dictatorship tendencies......islamic fanatics.......agewise......also this is democracy not millitary regime that he can take arbitrary decisions....according to obj buhari is a good millitary man but not a good democrat.....you can never expect GMB to fight corruption when people that sponsors him were all corrupt.....the drama will be is he ready to start with TINUBU......FASHOLA ......AMAECHI........KWANKWASO.......SARAKI......NYAKO......OBJ......ATIKU......OKOROCHA.......OSHIOMOLE.....TAMBUWAL.....I have not seen a single APC governor that can swear to God that he is a saint without corruption.........if GMB is ready to start with this group of people then we will see him as the change material before he swallow the PDP'S and the past leaders else let him forever shut up and forget the presidency....Nigerians are not ignorant of their antics......buhari want to return naija into dark ages where if you oppose he will jail you...and also intimidate journalist...God forbid......now APC will abuse GEJ....and he will laugh over it.....just common publication of his past deeds he promise to sue the media.....i wonder if he per adventure won then human right,fredom of speech and media will be history in naija......fellow naija shine your eyes now that is not late....God bless you all

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by carboblanko(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
babatundeizbad:
As far as I am concerned, if these accusations are facts and can be proven in the courts then why is he a free man with not a single corruption charge against him.
Clueless Ijaw president, next time please use the EFCC and not the AIT to prove that Tinubu is corrupt.
Mr man we need more people iike you.Your comment is spot on. Bravo.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Ttalk: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
OLADD:

Gosh! Did you just say Tinubu is not a public figure? An 8-year ex governor of Nigeria's former capital who is currently the leader of the main opposition party should not be subjected to public examination? And for your information, the petroleum minister did not kick against institution of any court case against her, rather she had asked the House of Reps to go through laid down constitutional processes, go and study the content of her suit in details. However, did you hear that Fashola refused to enshrine FOI Act in Lagos State laws? Are you aware that he has consistently frustrated any move of using the same FOI to extract information about his government? Friend, try to brush up your knowledge about Nigerian politics.

Are you for real or you are blinded with hate, remember this is a public forum and whatever we say can serve as a reference point for people. I repeat Tinubu is not a public officer, he is not currently elected neither is he appointed in any capacity into any of government institution. As a result he remain a private individual.

That does not mean an individual cant be investigated and prosecuted if he or she is default. For the purpose of this argument, it is a complete absurd for a government to institute a documentary propaganda against an individual in order to blackmails him rather than use government enforcement agency to prosecute such individual if what they are brandishing is not a fluke

Tell how many PDP states have domesticated FOI in thier various states. Nigeria operates a Federal System and FOI has to be passed by the states assembly before it becomes binding on the states, and as far as i am aware of not more than 2 states Ekiti, Delta has passed such law in their states while the bill has passed certain stage in the Lagos State house of Assembly.

Now tell me what is the use of FOI passed by the Federal Government when it does not convict 1 just one person under GEJ's administration

What is the use of FOI when a minister refused to give account of his/her stewardship?

What is the use of FOI when ECA has been depleted by the government?

What is the use of FOI when the president eats N1billion food and Nigerian wallowed in poverty?

What is the use of FOI when people recommended by National Assembly for prosecution are asked to go home free?

What is the use of FOI when subsidy thieves are winning and dinning and donating for the president's campaign?

What is the use of FOI when individual cannot have assess to Bureau of Public Conduct for the president's assets?

What is the use of FOI when there are contradiction in government $40/$20billion unreconciled missing money?

What is the use of FOI when Nigerians dont know how much oil is being exported?

What is the use of FOI when Nigerians dont know the management of fuel subsidy?

What is the use of FOI when megawatt generated cant be measure by the public?

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he prosecuted Tafa Balogun

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he prosecuted Alameiesigha

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he recovered Abacha loots

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he prosecuted his childhood friend Afolabi

Let GEJ declare his asset then i take the passage of FOI seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by abrahym(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
After all our oga at the top said stealing is not corruption
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

The documentary is like market woman gossip. If you have facts, prosecute him. You have all the instruments of state. He has no immunity.

As it stands, it is just slander as Tinubu has not been convicted of anything.
[size=28pt]
There are leaders of PDP who are ex-convicts and are still leading the party.
There are leaders in PDP who will not get visa to the USA, but Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu gets visa to USA and goes there anytime.
So, the PDP is just a political party of incompetent and stupid leaders.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Blackkie: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Now i understand why APC is winning via the media.
Just justify your pay - we understand.

Its good to know that Yorubas are toothless bulldogs. You want to nail GEJ but Tinubu is here fleecing you dry
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Larriekay: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
otr1:

The stupidity of PDP Leaders and their bunch of imbeciles is beyond me. GEJ won't escape my wrath on 28th.
Do u av ur PVC? Pls do d needful. God bless u sir
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by ndubueze92(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
otr1:

Wrong use of words. What's viable about GEJ re-election and do you care telling me how APC is being jeopardized?
Employ a different meaning to "viable " for all i care is that it means a whole lot to me in my choice making.Every single soul in APC are angry!what other jeopardy would it be to let the mantle fall into the hands of these people...I had dreamt of APC and PDP being like Democrats and Republicans! how disappointing it turned out...APC is just a platform to express angers not a party for social and political constructionism.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by dohyn(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tinubu is corrupt, true..we have known this for years but Jonathan has taken corruption on a federal level to new heights...
This is why personally I'm voting Agbaje for Lagos and Buhari for president... This is the choice I can sleep comfortably with.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by hidee20(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
#useEFCC/ICPCnotAIT.

NOTE-i don't support any candidate.tanks

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by minister2015: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
why does GEJ pay EFCC n ICPC for? is Tinubu above the law?? all these clearly show GEJ is incompetent.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by OLADD: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ttalk:

Are you for real or you are blinded with hate, remember this is a public forum and whatever we say can serve as a reference point for people. I repeat Tinubu is not a public officer, he is not currently elected neither is he appointed in any capacity into any of government institution. As a result he remain a private individual.

That does not mean an individual cant be investigated and prosecuted if he or she is default. For the purpose of this argument, it is a complete absurd for a government to institute a documentary propaganda against an individual in order to blackmails him rather than use government enforcement agency to prosecute such individual if what they are brandishing is not a fluke

Tell how many PDP states have domesticated FOI in thier various states. Nigeria operates a Federal System and FOI has to be passed by the states assembly before it becomes binding on the states, and as far as i am aware of not more than 2 states Ekiti, Delta has passed such law in their states while the bill has passed certain stage in the Lagos State house of Assembly.

Now tell me what is the use of FOI passed by the Federal Government when it does not convict 1 just one person under GEJ's administration

What is the use of FOI when a minister refused to give account of his/her stewardship

What is the use of FOI when ECA has been depleted by the government

What is the use of FOI when the president eats N1billion food and Nigerian wallowed in poverty

What is the use of FOI when people recommended by National Assembly for prosecution are asked to go home free?

What is the use of FOI when subsidy thieves are winning and dinning and donating for the president's campaign

What is the use of FOI when individual cannot have assess Bureau of Public Conduct for the president's assets

What is the use of FOI when there are contradiction in government $40/$20billion million missing

What is the use of FOI when Nigerians dont know how much oil is being exported

What is the use of FOI when Nigerians dont the management of fuel subsidy

What is the use of FOI when megawatt generated cant be measure by the public

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he prosecuted Tafa Balogun

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he prosecuted Alameiesigha

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he recovered Abacha loots

OBJ did not passed FOI yet he prosecuted his childhood friend Afolabi

Let GEJ declare his asset then i take the passage of FOI seriously

Why are you unneccesarily subtle and deceitful? Go back to my post if the word "public officer" was used to describe Tinubu. Rather I reffered to him as a pubic figure and leader of Nigeria's main opposition party and that's who he is. Now, can you tell us the difference between Fashola's refusal to divulge information about his activities in govt by refusing to domesticate FOI Act and Deziani's court case against the House of Reps. Can it be likened to the difference between 6 and half-a-dozen? With regards to the "missing" $20b NNPC money, do you still harbour any disdain with PWC audit report that says otherwise? And wth regards to House resolutions, when have they suddenly taken the place of court judgements? Has the Legislature taken up the functions of judiciary?
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by atlwireles: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
What has this same OP done, with daily accusations coming from Punch, Premium times, Sahara reporter, Osun defender etc on persons working in the PDP government. We should treat the AIT documentary the same way APC noise makers treated accusation against PDP. That should be fair. Tinubu is a thief till his supporters prove otherwise.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by sammhi(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ttalk:

Nigerian are not buying this propaganda, rather Nigerians daily continue to queue and suffer for fuel that ordinarily we should be producing. Lagos economy has taken a new dimension since 1999 when Bola Tinubu came to transform the IGR from 600,000,000 to over 14billion. Today Lagos generate over 60billion as IGR which the documentary cannot even deny. While Lagos economy continue to grow, the nation's economy is in comatose with devaluation of Naira from N150 to over N230 within one month.

The national assembly are having a herculean task with the proposed 2015 budget because there is no resources that can finance the budget simply because PDP and GEJ have killed the economy.

Tell my why are people trooping to Lagos if Tinubu has pocketed the state, rather it is the companies in Nigeria that have all packed and relocated to neighbouring countries like Ghana, Benin because PDP and Jonathan can't fix the power problem.

Free your mind from beer parlour propaganda and see things objectively

am ashamed of you and your write up......did you go to school? or you are one of those eating his crumbs...what u wrote is only good for dustbin
Re: What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) by Ttalk: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
OLADD:

Why are you unneccesarily subtle and deceitful? Go back to my post if the word "public officer" was used to describe Tinubu. Rather I reffered to him as a pubic figure and leader of Nigeria's main opposition party and that's who he is. Now, can you tell us the difference between Fashola's refusal to divulge information about his activities in govt by refusing to domesticate FOI Act and Deziani's court case against the House of Reps. Can it be likened to the difference between 12 and half-a-dozen? With regards to the "missing" $20b NNPC money, do you still harbour any disdain with PWC audit report that says otherwise? And wth regards to House resolutions, when have they suddenly taken the place of court judgements? Has the Legislature taken up the functions of judiciary?

You mean all public figures should now be subject to documentary of calumny?

Heeeeee, Nigerians should now be expecting a documentary on WIZKID, OLAMIDE, BankyW, Wasiu for supporting APC

How can a governor domesticate something that has not been passed by the state's assembly?

You have not answered my question, HOW MANY PDP STATES HAVE DOMESTICATED FOI?

Why your fixation on Lagos when Nigeria has 36 States plus a Federal Capital Territory?

Bayelsa is the President's state, why is FOI not domesticated there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Kill Okada Man In Ilaro, Ogun, Riot Breaks Out / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.