Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question (1477 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / See This Weird Sagging That Has Got People Talking on Instagram / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Bianca is attending her mother's funeral. While there, she meets a very handsome man who swept her off
her feet. Though, she had never met him before.. she falls deeply in love immediately. After the funeral she spends days looking for him but couldn't find him.
Several weeks later she kills her sister.

Why did she kill her sister?

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by vjsmiles: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by falconey(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmm well surely she will attend another funeral if not in prison.
Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by bamog(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2015
grin diz quest go cum awt 4 JAMB abi?? Make ah jot am down!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by Jaycool18(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
So d guy can come for the funeral na..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by hatux: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
She found out her sister hijacked the bobo and had fvcked him!
Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Azsalami:
Bianca is attending her mother's funeral. While there, she meets a very handsome man who swept her off
her feet. Though, she had never met him before.. she falls deeply in love immediately. After the funeral she spends days looking for him but couldn't find him.
Several weeks later she kills her sister.

Why did she kill her sister?

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by Habayomie(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Cos she supports GEJ!!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by groundnutoil(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
persin go just wake up for morning begin d look for trouble d anser ys question wey no in anyway consign d economy of africa op mind yasef oooo
Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by kinglekan: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Jaycool18:

This should be the correct answer
Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Jaycool18:
This should be d correct answer. 1bottle of Origin for u! grin
Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by sinizia: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2015
She killed her so that she could have another chance of seeing the guy again since he attended the late mother's burial. That's dumb BTW.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2015

Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by Jaycool18(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
thank you grin
Re: Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question by kinglekan: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Bwessst milk nko? *grins*

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Pics Of Me And My Friends, (viewers Discription) / 12 Reasons Women Don’t Date Nice Guys / Start Praying If Your Wife Or Fiancee Is In Italy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.