Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions (112426 Views)

Eccentric Wardrobes And Kitchens Designs Customised To Clients Taste / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / XAMMEL Solutionz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by SoldierPikin: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
haaa:
What do you mean? you paid for a job and he never get your job done??

They have gotten in touch. Its like they get very busy with customers and don't get back to to me for a few days.
Please remember that in this climate, such can really scare your customers especially after shelling out such money.
I am satisfied with the work. The craftsmanship is unparalleled.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by GreenAcres(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
SoldierPikin:

The issue has been resolved. I am very satisfied with the work.

Gentlemen, this response is not acceptable. We need to know what really happened, because many of us are following Touchstone, and believing he is the MAN for our upcoming project(s). You made an allegation of collecting money by Touchstone, without job delivery, and your inability to reach him. Touchstone feigned ignorance of such allegations, and had to call you out severally to come and explain what happened. Suddenly, you said the issue has been resolved. Which ISSUE?

Whether we all want to admit it or not, a dent has been made on the carefully cultivated and grown professional image and reputation of Touchstone, unless we know what the issues are.

Hajj M - please sir, you are a highly respected member of the built/construction/property sections of Nairaland, please comment on this action. I follow your mentions and recommendations indirectly.

Touchstone - please, reassure those of us that are your followers.

Much respect to everyone.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mufutau55(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
GreenAcres:

Gentlemen, this response is not acceptable. We need to know what really happened, because many of us are following Touchstone, and believing he is the MAN for our upcoming project(s). You made an allegation of collecting money by Touchstone, without job delivery, and your inability to reach him. Touchstone feigned ignorance of such allegations, and had to call you out severally to come and explain what happened. Suddenly, you said the issue has been resolved. Which ISSUE?

Whether we all want to admit it or not, a dent has been made on the carefully cultivated and grown professional image and reputation of Touchstone, unless we know what the issues are.

Hajj M - please sir, you are a highly respected member of the built/construction/property sections of Nairaland, please comment on this action. I follow your mentions and recommendations indirectly.

I agreed with you Sir. I was actually going post something similar to yours until I saw yours.
Explanation from Touchstone will clear the issue as I and many others on this Forum respect the guy very much, and we dont want his image to be tarnished.
Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 4:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello sir/ma,
Which issue have we resolved? Let it be clear that we didn’t do any job for you whatsoever or collected any money from you and didn’t deliver.

SoldierPikin:

The issue has been resolved. I am very satisfied with the work.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by haaa: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Trust me, I am lost. All this sounded like a game to me. How would you come out of nowhere to accuse someone, and then later say all is well. Who is this person? we need to figure out what's going on.

GreenAcres:

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mank1234(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2020
SoldierPikin come and finish what you started. You can't just accused someone wrongly and then disappear. Was there really a job? Was it really touchstone or you mistook him for someone else?

Meanwhile, is TouchstoneNg same person as TouchstoneNgr?

TouchstoneNG or TouchstoneNgr what's average rate per square meter for wardrobe of 3m height?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2020
GreenAcres:

Thank you sir for your input.
We do not know him/her neither did we receive any payment from this person.
I was surprised to see the comment on our thread. We are still insisting that he comes here and tell us what happened.
Thank you.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2020
mufutau55:

I agreed with you Sir. I was actually going post something similar to yours until I saw yours.
Explanation from Touchstone will clear the issue as I and many others on this Forum respect the guy very much, and we dont want his image to be tarnished.
Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.

Hello sir,
We do not have any transaction with the person. We might have our faults but our integrity is very important.
I appreciate your contribution as well sir.
Thanks.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2020
haaa:
Trust me, I am lost. All this sounded like a game to me. How would you come out of nowhere to accuse someone, and then later say all is well. Who is this person? we need to figure out what's going on.

Hello sir,
Thanks for your input. I have stated that we don’t know this person. I went to one of his previous thread to tell him to come here and explain what happened.
It’s frustrating and annoying trying to prove your innocence when there was no crime committed.
Thank you.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2020
mank1234:
SoldierPikin come and finish what you started. You can't just accused someone wrongly and then disappear. Was there really a job? Was it really touchstone or you mistook him for someone else?

TouchstoneNG or TouchstoneNgr what's average rate per square meter for wardrobe of 3m height?

Thanks for your response sir.
TouchstoneNgr and TouchstoneNg is the same company.
Posts from TouchstoneNgr is directly from me, Posts from TouchstoneNg is the company’s.
I use this to explain and analyze some aspect of our work.

The rate for our wardrobes is 35,000 per square meter (All Mfc)
Thank you once again sir.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2020
We have been on this platform officially for 5 years. Since 2015, we have been posting and educating our audience about our work and processes.
We have done over 300 projects Within this period which 70% are from this platform.
We have gotten a lot of contacts and established relationships beyond our projects which we are very grateful for.
We can not and will not compromise our integrity all of a sudden, it’s not in our culture.
We do not know SoldierPikin nor have any transaction with him/her.
Thank you all for the support over the years.

4 Likes

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Reading table in white Acrylic laminate with wooden legs.
Cost - 47,000

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Table with metal legs and mfc laminate top.
We just started making some of these office tables with customized legs.
We couldn’t get the exact frame from our vendor, so we had to improvise.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by SoldierPikin: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2020
I did not accuse anyone wrongly.
I was going to let this issue slide as I do not like making noise for no reason and they seem to have made good, but now I am accused so I must clear my name. It is those who feel thepain who cry.
I contracted with them for Kitchen cabinet for my place in Kubwa even though I was in Lagos. I have been a fan for several years. All was going well. After payment I was told the material I wanted wasnt available. Koburu. No wahala. I no get problem.
I reached out in June 28th for an update as I have not heard any update. I am assured they started production snd he saw the additional credit. No wahala. i did not get any update again so I raech out on June 30th and ask how is production going he mentioned days ago. He assured me its going fine. I asked for a pic of the production and strangly my request is ignored.

No answer at all. That is when things changed. I send a message July1 early again about no update and if they are still coming on the planned Thursday July 2nd as promised as my inlaws will be around. I was in Lagos and not around increasing my worry. My inlaws were coming and there was no place to wash dishes and I had prepaid over N130,0000. No be moin moin for some of us. I came to Nairaland as a last resort. He did not answer until 10pm that he will come at 2pm the following day.

He shows up at the compound after 5pm. They did not do anything but leave some boxes and said they will come the following morning.
Next was when he assured me that they would be there early the next morning. His boys showed up before he did and he left them the site to handle other business. I have the chat logs and CCTV. Again, this is not my style. I do not wish to tarnish anybodys business. At the end if the day they did a fine job and I will hire them again. I can give them plenty business as an Abuja landlord. However, customer communication is critical.

mank1234:

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by SoldierPikin: 12:50am On Jul 07, 2020
It is like some of you did not see my reply.

SoldierPikin:

They have gotten in touch. Its like they get very busy with customers and don't get back to to me for a few days.
Please remember that in this climate, such can really scare your customers especially after shelling out such money.
I am satisfied with the work. The craftsmanship is unparalleled.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mufutau55(m): 2:07am On Jul 07, 2020
SoldierPikin:
It is like some of you did not see my reply.

I just saw this reply now myself. If all the above is true which I am beleiving it is, why then will Touchstone denied that he has no business with you? Perhaps the moniker on NL is confusing him?. It will be very unfair to you if all the above are true and Touchstone need to come back again here to clarify and tender a good apology.
I don't take any side but the truth side. I personally apologized if I have jumped into conclusion. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
SoldierPikin:
I was going to let this issue slide as I do not like making noise for no reason and they seem to have made good, but now I am accused so I must clear my name. It is those who feel thepain who cry.
I contracted with them for Kitchen cabinet for my place in Kubwa even though I was in Lagos. I have been a fan for several years. All was going well. After payment I was told the material I wanted wasnt available. Koburu. No wahala. I no get problem.
I reached out in June 28th for an update as I have not heard any update. I am assured they started production snd he saw the additional credit. No wahala. i did not get any update again so I raech out on June 30th and ask how is production going he mentioned days ago. He assured me its going fine. I asked for a pic of the production and strangly my request is ignored.

No answer at all. That is when things changed. I send a message July1 early again about no update and if they are still coming on the planned Thursday July 2nd as promised as my inlaws will be around. I was in Lagos and not around increasing my worry. My inlaws were coming and there was no place to wash dishes and I had prepaid over N130,0000. No be moin moin for some of us. I came to Nairaland as a last resort. He did not answer until 10pm that he will come at 2pm the following day.

He shows up at the compound after 5pm. They did not do anything but leave some boxes and said they will come the following morning.
Next was when he assured me that they would be there early the next morning. His boys showed up before he did and he left them the site to handle other business. I have the chat logs and CCTV. Again, this is not my style. I do not wish to tarnish anybodys business. At the end if the day they did a fine job and I will hire them again. I can give them plenty business as an Abuja landlord. However, customer communication is critical.

My Oga!
I didn’t know that was you though.
We delivered on the day we agreed to deliver and finished installation on the second day.
I guess you made that post too early.
I am sorry you you felt agitated when I didn’t respond to your request for pictures.
It’s not in our attitude to be making excuses. There is none.
Thank you for your patronage sir. I appreciate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
mufutau55:

I just saw this reply now myself. If all the above is true which I am beleiving it is, why then will Touchstone denied that he has no business with you? Perhaps the moniker on NL is confusing him?. It will be very unfair to you if all the above are true and Touchstone need to come back again here to clarify and tender a good apology.
I don't take any side but the truth side. I personally apologized if I have jumped into conclusion. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Thank you for your contribution once again sir.
I didn’t realize he was our client as the moniker seems unfamiliar as well as we had no outstanding job pending on the day the post was made. I apologize for not responding to his message.
We produced and installed the kitchen Within a week as promised.
Thank you �

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by SoldierPikin: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Engineer! We no get problem o. I was scared but we are good now.

Let me state for all I am very happy with the workmanship.
We are good now. I will be putting another order soon.

TouchstoneNgr:

My Oga!
We delivered on the day we agreed to deliver and finished installation on the second day.
I am sorry you you felt agitated when I didn’t respond to your request for pictures.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Make it simple but significant.

TV panel installation.

Location- Apo Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by davodyguy: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:
Throw back Thursday. Installed this small kitchen in 2012. Customer was happy and still is.

We can work with any budget, just contact us on 08039403620 or send your layout to info@touchstonenigeria.com

Looking at these images with the date, I can say, really old school, but in all honesty, it makes sense and wouldn't mind having such to save cost than using MDF and HDF
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by GreenAcres(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
SoldierPikin:

TouchstoneNgr:

My Oga!

mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Dear friends, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to getting the matter clarified.

I appreciate the clarity that has come upon this matter. Touchstone is one of those on Nairaland that has not been tarnished with any fraudulent allegations, and as a follower, I was taken aback with the allegations, but now I am satisfied. Hajji M, I thank you too as an elder on the built/construction/property section on Nairaland, for lending your voice to get the clarity, and to all contributors - I say thank you.

GreenAcres

3 Likes

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TCD: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
TouchstoneNg:
Craftsmanship requires a fusion of skills, knowledge, understanding, and imagination, perfected by experience.”

Kitchen Cabinet installation �

Guzape Abuja.

This is lovely.

What kind of wood is this and how much with something similar size cost?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
TCD:

This is lovely.

What kind of wood is this and how much with something similar size cost?

Thank you.
Hdf carcass and Hdf Acrylic gloss.
The kitchen is about 950,000 aside applinaces and accesorries. The comes with a waterfall counter top on the island.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
GreenAcres:

Dear friends, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to getting the matter clarified.

I appreciate the clarity that has come upon this matter. Touchstone is one of those on Nairaland that has not been tarnished with any fraudulent allegations, and as a follower, I was taken aback with the allegations, but now I am satisfied. Hajji M, I thank you too as an elder on the built/construction/property section on Nairaland, for lending your voice to get the clarity, and to all contributors - I say thank you.

GreenAcres

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate it.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mufutau55(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
@TouchstoneNgr
Can you please show some of your long TV stands and probably with prices. Thanks

Hajji M.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
mufutau55:
@TouchstoneNgr
Can you please show some of your long TV stands and probably with prices. Thanks

Hajji M.

1. This is 3.2meter long we did it with a center table.
Total package - 250,000

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
6 meters with 3D wall panel and our custom flute panel + coffee Table.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mufutau55(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Thanks Boss. I will post a pic of what I have in mind later.

Hajji M.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
mufutau55:
Thanks Boss. I will post a pic of what I have in mind later.

Hajji M.

Ok sir. Thank you.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mufutau55(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:

Ok sir. Thank you.

Just simple minimalist design.. see some below.
I will appreciate estimate for each of the in at least 75in
long to accommodate 75-83in TV.

Hajji M.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
mufutau55:

Just simple minimalist design.. see some below.
I will appreciate estimate for each of the in at least 75ft
long to accommodate 75-83in TV.

Hajji M.
Hello sir,
7.5ft - 2.3meters @ 60,000 = 138,000
If it’s 75” - 1.9metres @ 60,000 = 114,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.