Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions (112712 Views)

Eccentric Wardrobes And Kitchens Designs Customised To Clients Taste / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / XAMMEL Solutionz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mufutau55(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:

Hello sir,
7.5ft - 2.3meters @ 60,000 = 138,000
If it’s 75” - 1.9metres @ 60,000 = 114,000

Sorry jare, not 75ft but 75in long.
So do you have pics of the ones you have made in the past? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Meals and Memories are made here. ��

Kitchen Cabinet in Burgundy Acrylic.

Location- Apo, Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2020
mufutau55:

Sorry jare, not 75ft but 75in long.
So do you have pics of the ones you have made in the past? Thanks.

Hajji M.

No sir, not in that length. We usually make the full wall entertainment sections like the pictures previously shared.
For 75” the cost will be 114,000 for the designs you shared sir.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by mufutau55(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:

No sir, not in that length. We usually make the full wall entertainment sections like the pictures previously shared.
For 75” the cost will be 114,000 for the designs you shared sir.

Ok. Thank you very much. I shall get in try ouch with you on Whatsapp with the details later.

Hajji M.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Just say the lines and don't trip over the furniture. ��

Office furniture wuse 2 Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2020
If you can organise your kitchen, you can organise your life.” 

Kitchen Cabinet installation in white acrylic.

Location- Wuse 2, Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Frequently asked questions from potential clients when they call:
1. What is the average cost of a kitchen?
2. How long does it take to produce and install?
3. What materials do you advise?
4. Do you buy the appliances or we buy them? ( can you use the ones we have already Bought?)
5. Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Save Time, Money and Space Through Right Custom Furniture Makers

Tv/ wall panel installation.
Location- Gwarimpa Abuja.

Contact us!

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2020
At Touchstone we bring out functional designs even in tight spaces.

Contemporary Brentwood High back chairs / Desk.

Location - Gwarimpa, Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2020
:Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, You're Right".

Office Furniture.
Location- Gwarimpa, Abuja.

Contact us now!

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by spiceeamiee(f): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
I want us to use you but I am not sure we can afford you.. I wish you are in Lagos cos I asked my husband to check you out and he said you would add transport cost to your quote. When next are you in Lagos for installation?

TouchstoneNg:
Meals and Memories are made here. ��

Kitchen Cabinet in Burgundy Acrylic.

Location- Apo, Abuja.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
spiceeamiee:
I want us to use you but I am not sure we can afford you.. I wish you are in Lagos cos I asked my husband to check you out and he said you would add transport cost to your quote. When next are you in Lagos for installation?

Hello ma, we are affordable. We usually add logistics sometimes if what we are doing is not much. If we are making the entire home furniture, we might knock out the logistics cost.
However, you can still send your dimensioned floor plan to our whatsApp number (08039403620) for a design and quote.
Thank you.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
We take calls everyday, you can call us to seek our opinion about your furniture / material choice.
We give advice on issues relating to your field as well at no cost.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Flush door installed with Cnc partition. We can make any design of choice with laminate.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by ceelog(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:

Greetings,
When granite colour fades, some can be restored while some can't.
The granite surface can be polished with a special type of paper which is usually used for the edges. This might be a little bit expensive due to the large surface and the numbe of material to be used.
The second option is to get these guys that are into industrial home cleaning to shine the surface with their chemical. The disadvantage here is that it can go from bad to worse if the chemical is not applied appropriately on the granite.

Meanwhile, for a granite to fade, it's obviously a bad/inferior stone.

We don't have stainless steel shelves for sale.

Regards

Greetings

Please you said there is bad granite. How?
How does one know a bad granite stone to be used for kitchen top?
Are Nigerian granite top likely to be the bad ones and not the foreign tops?
Could price per sqm let one know the bad ones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Granite are mined. They are cut into various thickness, usually 20cm or 30cm for counter tops and lesser thickness for floor slabs. When they start mining, the top layers are usually not strong and not to be used as counter tops, but there is no way you could know this till you use them. They crack and break on the grain lines.
There are strong Nigeria stones as well as weak Indian and Italian stones. The prices per sqm is surely a way to know based on the category (Nigeria/ Indian/ Italian). Some Stones are not good for counter tops(Loose and soaks oil if it spills on them) bright colored Indian stones are on this category.

ceelog:

Greetings

Please you said there is bad granite. How?
How does one know a bad granite stone to be used for kitchen top?
Are Nigerian granite top likely to be the bad ones and not the foreign tops?
Could price per sqm let one know the bad ones?

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2020
1. It depends on the dimension, the material type, choice of appliances and accessories so many other things. its quite difficult to just say the average cost of a Kitchen is 500,000 or a million. This is why we always request for Dimensioned floor plans, pictures and we take physical measurements as well. These allows us to quote and design appropriately.
2.It Usually takes less than a week to produce a kitchen and 3 - 4 days to install. Production and installation can be done on or before 2 weeks in Abuja. (All things been equal) We give 2 weeks to deliver outside Abuja to enable us plan for logistics and other things.
3. We advise Hdf for kitchen Carcass and Mfc or Gloss for the doors.
4. We recommend Kitchencraft Appliances, we have been using this brand since 2015. Others are Bosch, Miele, Electrolux, Elba, Aristons. These companies have perfected their appliances functionality. Clients can buy appliances as well, we install at no cost, as long as we are installing the Kitchen.
5. We are in Abuja. All production takes place from the factory in Abuja before its taken to anywhere in Nigeria.
TouchstoneNgr:
Frequently asked questions from potential clients when they call:
1. What is the average cost of a kitchen?
2. How long does it take to produce and install?
3. What materials do you advise?
4. Do you buy the appliances or we buy them? ( can you use the ones we have already Bought?)
5. Where are you based?

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by ceelog(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:
Granite are mined. They are cut into various thickness, usually 20cm or 30cm for counter tops and lesser thickness for floor slabs. When they start mining, the top layers are usually not strong and not to be used as counter tops, but there is no way you could know this till you use them. They crack and break on the grain lines.
There are strong Nigeria stones as well as weak Indian and Italian stones. The prices per sqm is surely a way to know based on the category (Nigeria/ Indian/ Italian). Some Stones are not good for counter tops(Loose and soaks oil if it spills on them) bright colored Indian stones are on this category.

Permit me to be direct.

I met a granite stone dealer a few weeks ago and he was offering 12k per sqm of Nigerian granite counter top.

Do you think that's way too cheap to be a good granite ? Foreign granite was above 30k.

The difference was shocking!
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2020
ceelog:

Permit me to be direct.

I met a granite stone dealer a few weeks ago and he was offering 12k per sqm of Nigerian granite counter top.

Do you think that's way too cheap to be a good granite ? Foreign granite was above 30k.

The difference was shocking!

I apologize for the late response, I have actually typed the response several times but fail to post.
The difference in cost between Nigerian counter tops and Foreign is most of the time an indication of their strength.
Mind you, a foreign counter top of 30k per sqm doesn’t necessarily mean it will be good for your kitchen. Remember I posted something about bright colored stones that soaks oil and retains stains. Most of Indian stones are in this category.
Most counter tops of 9k - 12k (depending on the type) can last you for 2 - 3 years. After which they break/ crack from their lines, you might be lucky it stays for a long time. All these still depends on the use.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by ceelog(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:

I apologize for the late response, I have actually typed the response several times but fail to post.
The difference in cost between Nigerian counter tops and Foreign is most of the time an indication of their strength.
Mind you, a foreign counter top of 30k per sqm doesn’t necessarily mean it will be good for your kitchen. Remember I posted something about bright colored stones that soaks oil and retains stains. Most of Indian stones are in this category.
Most counter tops of 9k - 12k (depending on the type) can last you for 2 - 3 years. After which they break/ crack from their lines, you might be lucky it stays for a long time. All these still depends on the use.

In summary I should avoid the cheap 10 to 12 k granite slab.

And go for high end tiles but look out for European brands abi?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 3:38am On Aug 29, 2020
ceelog:

In summary I should avoid the cheap 10 to 12 k granite slab.

And go for high end tiles but look out for European brands abi?

Yes Please.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.

Sofas in army green
Location- Wuse zone 1, Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
What is Egger Board? What is mfc? Which is better?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:
What is Egger Board? What is mfc? Which is better?

Egger (www.egger.com) is a laminate manufacturing company in Austria. They produce several type of boards in various textures and dimensions, such as Mfc, Mdf, Laminate floor, Eurolight Doors (Honey comb door sheets) etc. They are popular for their various wood textures and Quality Melamine finish. They have subsidiaries in Lagos and Abuja that sells their products.
Mfc (Melamine Face Chipboard) is their main selling Product in Nigeria. We use Egger Boards for Wardrobes, Kitchen Doors, Flush Doors etc.

There are other Manufacturers of Mfc as well, Kastamonu (Romania), Starwood (Turkey) and various brands from China. Most of the time people refer to all the mfc as Egger. Egger Boards as well as Kastamonu, Starwood and a few others comes in 2.8meters X 2.07 /2.1meters, while the ones from China comes in 2.44m X 1.22m. When cut to smaller pieces, hardly would you be able to differentiate them aside the fact that some colors are peculiar to each brands.

1 Share

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by rejosom(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2020
Hello Touchstone,

Can I have your e-mail address?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
rejosom:
Hello Touchstone,

Can I have your e-mail address?

touchstonenigeria@gmail.com
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Tv panel installation in white acrylic

Location- Guzape, Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2020
TouchstoneNgr:
Flush door installed with Cnc partition. We can make any design of choice with laminate.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kitchen Cabinetry final installation.

Location- Games village, Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Managing tight spaces with functionality is a delight for us.

Wardrobe installation 100%

Location- Asokoro, Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Be an opener of doors!
Mfc door with central glass.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNg: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
"Build a Wardrobe rather than focusing on Trends"

Phoebe Philo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.