Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) (29553 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by anonimi: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are senseless! So everything has to be in the constitution?.

Are you admitting you do NOT know there is a constitutional requirement for the president ONLY to present the budget to the national assembly

What then is the basis of your expectation?

Would you rather we continue behaving like LAWLESS tree-hopping monkeys in the jungle? shocked
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by anonimi: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Kindly tell us why the tradition of presidents presenting budgets to the NASS was broken by Jonathan.

PERHAPS because the tradition is not considered necessary as it adds NO value to the budgeting process.

Do you think it adds anything to the process? If yes, what does it add
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

[s] Are you admitting you do NOT know there is a constitutional requirement for the president ONLY to present the budget to the national assembly

What then is the basis of your expectation?

Would you rather we continue behaving like LAWLESS tree-hopping monkeys in the jungle? shocked [/s]
Nonsense!
Stop defending the inablitiy of your dunce of a president to present the national budget himself. It only makes him more clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Buhari is already an elder statesman! And according to your narrow minded analysis, one must loot very well for one to be an elder statesman right?.

Mind you, I was very well alive and one hundred percent compos mentis when Buhari was H.O.S, his regime is ten times better than GEJ! Atleast I know corrupt government officials where not given presidential pardon during his reign as H.O.S.
What an Irony? While the National Council of State presided by Jonathan and with full agreement of APC Govs pardoned an exConvict Alamesiegha who has already served his term in prison, our exIncorruptible Buhari has vowed never to probe past officials "if" elected. These people are the backbone of his campaign. I wonder whether some of you think Nigerians.are foolish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by anonimi: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
imagine how shallow ya brain is, he jailes southerners dat were "corrupt" wad did he do to shagari? undecided. U just old and big for nufin agbaya

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030386_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Barcanista, why has the SGF, Ayim Pius Ayim, not been able to prove to us that the pardon of DSP Alamiesigha was in the agenda of the meeting that saw the former governor of Bayelsa State being pardonned? Considering your attitude, it will be a surprise if you respond to my "insult".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by anonimi: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Nonsense!
Stop defending the inablitiy of your dunce of a president to present the national budget himself. It only makes him more clueless.

Berem, na you be this?

Where did you get your "inability" from
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by PassingShot(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Many of dis thugs shouting change were not even alive wen d guy ruled nigerians, and now he's coming again and dey want him. I only pity dem sowie generation, its either buhari wants to settle scores before he dies or he wants to loot enough to reach d status of an elderstateman!

See the thinking of Jonathanians!

I cry for Nigeria! cry cry cry The psyche of many of our youths has been distorted that they now believe that you must steal ("enough" for that matter!) to reach an elder statesman status!

GEJ till Nigerian youths get sense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u see ya sense, gave shagari dat headed a "corrupt" govt just house arrest and d likes of ambrose alli and co he gave dem prison. U nid to sit back and re-arrange ya sense. U a big fool, I tort ya were playing before and ya had d guts to say house arrest. U a disgrace to ya family tree.
If you were really sane and smart, you should have asked what did Ambrose Ali do? What could he have done that warranted him being sent to prison? Was the crime committed by Ambrose Ali as grievenous as the crime committed by Shehu Shagari?.

All these above are questions an intelligent mind would ask. Rather you show you're no better than an 'advocatus diaboli', who come and social media and rant just to show that you can rant!.

Atfer all, Umaru Dikko was a northern moslem who went into exile in London whom Buhari drugged and placed in a crate bound from London to Lagos termed "Diplomatic Baggage". You didn't see this fact, no! You didn't instead you decide let you dick do the thinking for you!.

Next time you choose to spew garbage on social media, be careful with whom you choose to barter words with you depraved cretin you can't reason with clouding your thoughts with tribal and religious sentiment.

Nigeria needs to do away with your demented kind! Dude, you have a brain, use it, stop using you dick to think. grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly show us which section of our constitution states that ONLY the president must present the budget to the national assembly.
Thanks.
name one US prsident or british prime minister dat sent someone els to present a budget to dia congress or house of parliament

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

[s] Berem, na you be this?

Where did you get your "inability" from [/s]
Shut the fucck up anonimumu and don't ask me silly questions. cool

Back to topic..... All hail the General! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
What an Irony? While the National Council of State presided by Jonathan and with full agreement of APC Govs pardoned an exConvict Alamesiegha who has already served his term in prison, our exIncorruptible Buhari has vowed never to probe past officials "if" elected. These people are the backbone of his campaign. I wonder whether some of you think Nigerians.are foolish
Coming from you, I'll say not many Nigerians are smart, the smart ones are wise enough to see through the wiles of political prostitutes who seal their souls for stipends.

I do believe you're smart enough not to take Buhari's word to heart? If he had said he'll probe past officials, what would the likes of you have said?. You should remember this: "A nobleman is a man who says one thing and does the other".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
May the gods see to it that he reads our next budget speech some time soon.
sincerenigerian:
Former Nigerian dictator, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari is shown here reading the budget speech to the whole nation.

The man (Buhari) is an handsome man to the core. Evident of it are his offspring.

www.naijarchives.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
If you were really sane and smart, you should have asked what did Ambrose Ali do? What could he have done that warranted him being sent to prison? Was the crime committed by Ambrose Ali as grievenous as the crime committed by Shehu Shagari?.

All these above are questions an intelligent mind would ask. Rather you show you're no better than an 'advocatus diaboli', who come and social media and rant just to show that you can rant!.

Atfer all, Umaru Dikko was a northern moslem who went into exile in London whom Buhari drugged and placed in a crate bound from London to Lagos termed "Diplomatic Baggage". You didn't see this fact, no! You didn't instead you decide let you dick do the thinking for you!.

Next time you choose to spew garbage on social media, be careful with whom you choose to barter words with you depraved cretin you can't reason with clouding your thoughts with tribal and religious sentiment.

Nigeria needs to do away with your demented kind! Dude, you have a brain, use it, stop using you dick to think. grin.
look at wad ya saying, mumu at its peak. So shagari is not corrupt? Buh he imprisoned alex and ajasin after dey didn't find anytin against dem. While his bro shagari dat stole money and headed a corrupt govt was chilling in his mansion. Increase ya wisdom cum sense scale its too poor!
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
look at wad ya saying, mumu at its peak. So shagari is not corrupt? Buh he imprisoned alex and ajasin after dey didn't find anytin against dem. While his bro shagari dat stole money and headed a corrupt govt was chilling in his mansion. Increase ya wisdom cum sense scale its too poor!
You truly do not possess common sense, so your beef with Buhari was that he didn't jail Shagari alone with he jailed others, both christians and moslems alike!.

Did Buhari imprisoned Ajasin on grounds of corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Coming from you, I'll say not many Nigerians are smart, the smart ones are wise enough to see through the wiles of political prostitutes who seal their souls for stipends.

I do believe you're smart enough not to take Buhari's word to heart? If he had said he'll probe past officials, what would the likes of you have said?. You should remember this: "A nobleman is a man who says one thing and does the other".
If we are to go by your own logic, then I see no reason why we should take ANY of Buhari words serious. Afterall, he said the masses and not moneybags will fund his campaign, but in reality the moneybags are fully in charge of his campaign funding. What a man!!!!!

I will pretend not to see your first paragraph.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
You truly do not possess common sense, so your beef with Buhari was that he didn't jail Shagari alone with he jailed others, both christians and moslems alike!.

Did Buhari imprisoned Ajasin on grounds of corruption?
u see how foolish ya re, he didn't send shagari to jail, buh he sent innocent people to jail, alex ekwueme. Buh jonathan gave alaimesegha pardon, and ya guys opened ya smelling mouth to say nonsense. Stop behaving like a big fool!
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
If we are to go by your own logic, then I see no reason why we should take ANY of Buhari words serious. Afterall, he said the masses and not moneybags will fund his campaign, but in reality the moneybags are fully in charge of his campaign funding. What a man!!!!!

I will pretend not to see your first paragraph.
If we are to follow your own logic, the GEJ should not be taken seriously. He said he "won't contest the 2015 election" and today, what have we?.

So to put it mildly, both GEJ and GMB are one and the same!. Besides you totally didn't understand what I meant with my nobleman jab!.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Demmzy15(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Many of dis thugs shouting change were not even alive wen d guy ruled nigerians, and now he's coming again and dey want him. I only pity dem sowie generation, its either buhari wants to settle scores before he dies or he wants to loot enough to reach d status of an elderstateman!
Guy you need slap, I swear dirty stinky slap. Better watch the way you run your black lips!
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u see how foolish ya re, he didn't send shagari to jail, buh he sent innocent people to jail, alex ekwueme. Buh jonathan gave alaimesegha pardon, and ya guys opened ya smelling mouth to say nonsense. Stop behaving like a big fool!
Please keep mute, its pointless debating with the likes of you!.

I asked a question, answer it, you inconsequential imp!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by abacus(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Nonsense!

That was his last he will never rule or lead Nigeria again

A Man who does not know the name of his party, INEC or his own running mate is asking 170 million Nigerians to commit their destiny into his Hands! Haba!

We can however allow him to present the budget of his retirement home alongside that of the Pampers wearing Lai Mohammed for assistance!

Forward >>

You are not God. You can only wish.

With all your remove Jega rants, ING and all other means, if God says (I pray) he will rule Nigeria again, nothing you can do to stop that.

What you failed to realize is that some people swore GEJ will not get there, the rest is history.

Change before CHANGE change you.

Change is imminent.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Burger01(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Handsome and focused man. Naturally slim.

This is 'stealing is corruption' era of Buhari. Me likey.

Sai Buhari, respect!
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
meet me for orile na fight we wan fight o grin
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by juman(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
The budget was a failure.

That period the economy was nose down.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by queensmith: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Im missing something, is Nigeria really producing 2million barrels of oil per day?

How have we come to budgeting 5trn naira per yr?

If my calculator hasnt failed we should be making abt $44trn dollars? From oil alone? Ignoring the other products we export and money made foreign remittance and customs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by justhelp(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
NOTHING IN YOUR BIG HEAD, WHAT AN EMPTY BRAIN
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by biggerboyc(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
watch this video and see reason why jonathan will not win the next election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaf_kicr6g
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by kingslly(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
So it was buhari's actions that made $1 less than i naira abi and you stilm think he'll do the same if voted in? Now i know how old you are and why Y'all brainless thugs have bin shouting "Sai Buhari"
simpleseyi:

You are right my guy, Buhari and his thugs dont know anything about Economic Policies but they know how to make $1 less than One Naira in the year 1985 while your world bank trained fraudster Ngozi Iwealla and clueless Janadaft have made $1 = 210 Naira in year 2015
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Please keep mute, its pointless debating with the likes of you!.

I asked a question, answer it, you inconsequential imp!.
lol, u just displayed ya shallow sense for d world to see. A man headed a corrupt govt and he was found corrupt, he was allowed to stay in a mansion and d odas were jailed( both dose guilty and d innocent) and ya see nufin wrong in dat.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
midolian:
you dis boy, when will u stop being silly? Whenever I read your comments, I feel like giving you 50 lashes with a well oiled horse whip.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles / The Moment Buhari Announced Suspension Of CJN Walter Onnoghen / President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.