Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) (29549 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by kestolove95(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you sabi the clueless man no be small. grin grin
babe am telling u...he. can't evn presnt budget...nna en...dat man needs to go
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by olas24u(f): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by phabulux: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Many of dis thugs shouting change were not even alive wen d guy ruled nigerians, and now he's coming again and dey want him. I only pity dem sowie generation, its either buhari wants to settle scores before he dies or he wants to loot enough to reach d status of an elderstateman!

I'm not shouting 'change', but, I can assure you of four facts: I was alive when he ruled, I'm not a thug, I knew when he could not stop our petroleum money from being stolen under Abacha but, by Christ, I hate THIEVES more.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by dklex(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Nonsense!

That was his last he will never rule or lead Nigeria again

A Man who does not know the name of his party, INEC or his own running mate is asking 170 million Nigerians to commit their destiny into his Hands! Haba!

We can however allow him to present the budget of his retirement home alongside that of the Pampers wearing Lai Mohammed for assistance!

Forward >>

U are free to relocate when the time comes Sir,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
If we are to follow your own logic, the GEJ should not be taken seriously. He said he "won't contest the 2015 election" and today, what have we?.

So to put it mildly, both GEJ and GMB are one and the same!. Besides you totally didn't understand what I meant with my nobleman jab!.
Buhari also said he won't contest 2015 election. However, Jonathan explained that he said so within the context of the approval of a single 7-year tenure for President. Well, that is an argument for another day. If we are to agree that GMB and GEJ are one and the same then what change again is Buhari and APC shouting? He should appeal to GEJ to make him an Adviser jare or EFCC Chairman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by aariwa(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I've not met anybody that was alive when Muhammadu Buhari was the Head of State that does not want him back. Fact! Go find out. Remember, don't deceive yourself.
There are.You think these present crop of politicians like Fayose who are looting resources meant for the development of the country would want Buhari back?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by mulattoclaro(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Nonsense!

That was his last he will never rule or lead Nigeria again

A Man who does not know the name of his party, INEC or his own running mate is asking 170 million Nigerians to commit their destiny into his Hands! Haba!

We can however allow him to present the budget of his retirement home alongside that of the Pampers wearing Lai Mohammed for assistance!

Forward >>
gbam.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by eazysally: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
God bless u bruw

kestolove95:
Pdp useless president will send okonjo iweala to go and presnt...nawa ffor dat clueless man sha
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by GeneralBosco: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I've not met anybody that was alive when Muhammadu Buhari was the Head of State that does not want him back. Fact! Go find out. Remember, don't deceive yourself.
Except Ngw@ke grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Former Nigerian dictator, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari is shown here reading the budget speech to the whole nation.

The man (Buhari) is an handsome man to the core. Evident of it are his offspring.

www.naijarchives.com

Certificatelessly handsome indeed!?
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by ismyheal75: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Many of dis thugs shouting change were not even alive wen d guy ruled nigerians, and now he's coming again and dey want him. I only pity dem sowie generation, its either buhari wants to settle scores before he dies or he wants to loot enough to reach d status of an elderstateman!

How many of your likes were born when Biafra war was fought but you still carry it on top of your head as if u were present. #CHANGE.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
sincerenigerian:
No nonsense and non-compromising stands are few of the qualities I admire the man for.
simple. I loved him.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
We are no longer in 1980s...
Everything about buhari is old nd old,
just imagine by yourself, buhari with old certificate, old age,old ambition, old vission e.t.c ...........

Anyway buhari is not even heathy so I wonder who forge this article?
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Buhari regime popularly known as Draconian regime....
Na so them teach us for government..
The khaki man behind the War Against Indiscipline (WAI).. Koboko flogging civilians regime..
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by femixville(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly show us which section of our constitution states that ONLY the president must present the budget to the national assembly.
Thanks.
a reasonable leader will go and present d budget of his country to d assembly...wen their toTs is to pass and spend...u are even worse than ur father up der...if u ask Jona..HU postpone d election., I don't know.. HU did dis or DAT...he don't know...wat does he know self... A leader DAT know notin will lead notin...nd u AR a product of him cos for me am not...nonsense PDP..cultist nd embezzlers...mtcheeeeew!
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by femixville(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
simpleseyi:

You are right my guy, Buhari and his thugs dont know anything about Economic Policies but they know how to make $1 less than One Naira in the year 1985 while your world bank trained fraudster Ngozi Iwealla and clueless Janadaft have made $1 = 210 Naira in year 2015
even wen Obj left it it was $1 to N117....d country was debtless...nd our reserve was $35B...wen Yar' Adua got der he added $10B to it making $45B...nd Yar'Adua was having d Niger Delta master plan based on how to develop d region...nd also d Lagos Mega city plan was set...!ut dis our bros...peson no undastant wetin he dey do o...na money money we just dey here we no know d pit they dig Wey d money dey enter self...we tire o...in short "CHANGE"...
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by DukeNija(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
This picture is in black and white.
We are now in the coloured era.
We wont go back to black and white.
America might as well bring back Ronald Reagan or George Bush Snr.
Thank You.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by femixville(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Kindly tell us why the tradition of presidents presenting budgets to the NASS was broken by Jonathan.
na pass and chop tin na...he cares...nii!?
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by robay(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
even u too
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Heffalump(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Arch1:
More than a million uenemployed graduate came for the sham immigration recruitement exercise last year after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them, only to discover that they have been scammed by president jonathans minister of interior Abba Moro, over a non-existing job

*several unfortunately misplaced their ceritificate and other vital documents

*28 jobless youth were gruesomely stampeded to death(including two pregnant ladies)

*many were mortally wounded

*policemen brutally flogged university graduates as if they were mere criminals

Any youth that still want to vote for jonathan should have a re-think

First, who paid you for this propaganda and campaign of calumny? May be is it Amaechi? no, it must be Tifnubu! This is the recruitment that ordinarily would have been done behind the scene, but the FG threw it open to all Nigerians, even 2nd class lower graduates were given equal opportunity as those of upper and first class counterparts. From the onset there was no visible biasness in the process, except for the unfortunate incidence culminating in the death of some people.

Though the organization of the test was shabby, but lets not forget the fact that the aim of the exercise was for recruitment of Nigerian graduates of which many would have got it on merit, but for the unfortunate calamity. Many individuals have since politicized this, to make it look as if it was wrong for govt to call for aptitude test in the first place. While we sympathize with families that lost loved ones in the ill fated NIS recruitment and wish the FG compensate their relations, we should desist from over heating the polity in order to score cheap political goal, which is always the cravings of the opposition.

As for me, I will never support any act of govt indulging in clandestine recruitment of any category/ kind, as it is done in most parastatals of FG. However, this singular incidence and its aftermaths will always serve as a deterrent against future recurrence.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by samiflexx(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are senseless! So everything has to be in the constitution? Every president should be responsible for presenting the budget to the lawmakers and nigerians as a whole and it must be shown on TV. He has the obligation to present his score card of the previous budget.

Did you watch the Ghananian president present his budget to the parliament last week? That's what a president should do. Stop defending the stupidity of Jonathan.
Nawa o 4 u o, d person way u call senseless start im sentence with ''kindly" & ended wif "thanks" to show he has manners, bt u started wif calling him senseless, nw who is d person senseless?... Plz n@ cuz of politics we should talk anyhw. Sometimes, we r rilly d main cause 2 our problems in life.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Defcon1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
sincerenigerian:
No nonsense and non-compromising stands are few of the qualities I admire the man for.
same qualities that led to high handedness,oppression,and his subsequent removal

l hope he only applies them where necessary like,corruption and boko haram...not on the poor masses,the media or the opposition.

May the best man win.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by mensdept: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
DukeNija:
This picture is in black and white.
We are now in the coloured era.
We wont go back to black and white.
America might as well bring back Ronald Reagan or George Bush Snr.
Thank You.

Thank you. Don't mind the fools who are clamoring for a 1983 man to resurrect for 2015. Is that not madness, in a developing country. The OP said "he is handsome" in the photo. You see, inferior and childish mindset.

Africa politics is crazy, because people are looking for change within a colonialized/militarized mentality for democracy.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by otemanuduno: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

Are you able to answer a simple question or not?

Would you consider a person who makes a statement he cannot substantiate:

a) daft
b) clueless
c) stewpid
d) fooolish
e) all of the above.

What's dis one saying?
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by guess1109(f): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Heffalump:

First, who paid you for this propaganda and campaign of calumny? May be is it Amaechi? no, it must be Tifnubu! This is the recruitment that ordinarily would have been done behind the scene, but the FG threw it open to all Nigerians, even 2nd class lower graduates were given equal opportunity as those of upper and first class counterparts. From the onset there was no visible biasness in the process, except for the unfortunate incidence culminating in the death of some people.
Though the organization of the test was shabby, but lets not forget the fact that the aim of the exercise was for recruitment of Nigerian graduates of which many would have got it on merit, but for the unfortunate calamity. Many individuals have since politicized this, to make it look as if it was wrong for govt to call for aptitude test in the first place. While we sympathize with families that lost loved ones in the ill fated NIS recruitment and wish the FG compensate their relations, we should desist from over heating the polity in order to score cheap political goal, which is always the cravings of the opposition.
As for me, I will never support any act of govt indulging in clandestine recruitment of any category/ kind, as it is done in most parastatals of FG. However, this singular incidence and its aftermaths will always serve as a deterrent against future recurrence.

Honestly at the rate at which some Nigerians defend the errors of this administration, I fear for the future of this country. So with your brain working correctly in ur head, u deem it fit to defend that scam of immigration exercise where unemployed graduates were asked to pay #1500 for a federal government recruitment exercise (where millions were raked into the pockets of some individuals) that eventually led to the deaths of many hopeful graduates but where the minister in charge is still holding office till now!! I really fear for the sense of reasoning and judgment of some people sha shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by vicadex07(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
imagine how shallow ya brain is, he jailes southerners dat were "corrupt" wad did he do to shagari? undecided. U just old and big for nufin agbaya

Umaru dikko is a southerner abi...bigot!!!
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by swaggyfunmite: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't y u guys cannot just sit down and fink, yaradua was president 4 just 2years and e made a diff, Gej came over and ruled 4 six Gud years, we could not point out wat impact e had made on d economy of Nigeria....here u are saying Gej till 2019, u want him to rule 4 anoda 4 years... we nid to wise up, and understand most of d pple DAT are shouting Gej are mostly d Igbos, I'm also an Igbo guy, but at dis point I can't b sentimental, we all know Nigeria nids an iron hand, I'm not saying GMB is saint but he is d best option we have now, with d support of his vice, law and order would b brought to stay in Nigeria....vote wisely.... .God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari also said he won't contest 2015 election. However, Jonathan explained that he said so within the context of the approval of a single 7-year tenure for President. Well, that is an argument for another day. If we are to agree that GMB and GEJ are one and the same then what change again is Buhari and APC shouting? He should appeal to GEJ to make him an Adviser jare or EFCC Chairman.
A man said what he said! Don't make excuses for him. I tell you Buhari and Jonathan can never be the same. I didn't agree that with you so don't shove words into my mouth.

Why can't GEJ instead appeal to GMB to give him advice on how to lead and deal with corrupt politicians?.

You misunderstood my nobleman context as I earlier said!.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by OLUJAY4REAL: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Next Nigerian budget will be presented by the General Insha Allah. cool
Dream on.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow! the 13th paragraph of the article from British Newpaper says Buhari "had reputation for honesty" It is settled wisdom that if you want to hire some one for a job u should look out for three qualities:- energy, intelligence and integrity. without integrity, the first 2 qualities will kill you!
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by dulux07(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Dats what is getting pdp scared. The likes of fayose, ffk n pdp as a whole will be in soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators-elect Clash Over Voting Pattern / "Adams Oshiomhole: Elephant In APC's China Shop" / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.