Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Davido Will Be A Father Very Soon "Just Imagine" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Be A Father Very Soon "Just Imagine" (376 Views)

"Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu / ‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu / See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Will Be A Father Very Soon "Just Imagine" by orlandoblue: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Rumor they said spread very fast, this one is about the award winning and wealthy musician “davido” expecting his first child from a woman that is 6 years older than him. The HKN artist is expecting this baby from his Abuja based girlfriend and lover by name “Sophie Momodu A.K.A Belladonna.”

According to reports by Enquirer Magazine, Davido who is 22years old and Belladonna who is 28 have been in a lowkey romantic relationship for sometime now. The pair have been seen to openly show affection for each other on social media.

Reports have it that the rest of the HKN Gang crew are not in support of the relationship which allegedly began getting serious in September, 2014 and that Davido is looking to move her into his Lagos home.
TWEETS FROM HER TO DAVIDO AT http://naijarace.com/davido-will-be-a-father-very-soon/

Dont forget to visit www.NaijaRace.com today

(1) (Reply)

Dj Medicc & Dj Nightwayve 2015 Dancehall Fiesta Mixtape Drops 10th March / Gift... Donjazzy Ft Iyanya / I'm So Happy That My Ex-best Friend Jane Pountney's 'life Is Ruined'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.