Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (57832 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by squarelead(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
I have the believe, that I shall be rich someday. Nice sitting room.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Just a glimpse...my tv is worth 2.5m .

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2015
9jauk:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2183952_img6081652297541_jpeg_jpeg44f78d4e20e822c4ea3e07d4b00a1767
That looks like 2013 Samsung curved TV model. Not worth more than $2000. You must be the dumbest human alive to pay $2.5 million for that sh*t.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2015
that's a part of the sitting room and not the sitting room.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 1:38am On Mar 06, 2015
all4naija:

That looks like 2013 Samsung curved TV model. Not worth more than $2000. You must be the dumbest human alive to pay $2.5 million for that sh*t.

You are such a saddest,what ve u got,bloody lunatic "
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 1:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Chilling for my breakfast...bring it on Okoye brother's

No film trick
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 06, 2015
9jauk:

You are such a saddest,what ve u got,bloody lunatic "
Are you out of your mind? Why would you spend 2.5 million on a f**king budget curved TV? You must be deceiving yourself here not me. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 1:58am On Mar 06, 2015
all4naija:
Are you out of your mind? Why would you spend 2.5 million on a f**king budget curved TV? You must be deceiving yourself here not me. angry lipsrsealed

Listen don't be daft I never stated $2.5m...not dollars Mr known all

I would be busy on PSN in few sec
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2015
9jauk:

Listen don't be daft I never stated $2.5m...not dollars Mr known all

I would be busy on PSN in few sec
What are you talking about?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Chiaka(f): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
temitemi1:
U can judge d rest of d house with this awesome leaving room my sis!

Is not always the case.!!! some Behind only the leaving room while others (Kitchen, bathe, rooms etc.) are just the regular. Simply put we need see most other places in the house as well.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Chiaka(f): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2015
9jauk:

This living room is simple , neat, spacious and classy. I prepfer this leaving room to that of Peter Okoye. My choice I beg make una no vex!!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by socialwritter: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Airforce1:

hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bro do sharply .. Am ready 2 buy ur album !
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by Toby30(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
9jauk:
Chilling for my breakfast...bring it on Okoye brother's

No film trick

Bros u sure say no be person house you snap cum upload? at least u for stand for one corner of the house make we de see u.just asking o cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by gostudyeurope: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic At The Largest Mosque In Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Mosque / Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs / AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.