Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Gone back home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gone back home (1050 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( / Why Don't Women Go Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone back home by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
He's home now
Re: Gone back home by djcrucifix(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2009
that's some sorry s**t
Re: Gone back home by Sapphic: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2009
So long as she slept with all the guys in the past before she started carrying on with her hubby, I do not see what the problem is. She actually owes him no duty to divulge her past to him anyhow. It's not like she was a prostitute and then passed herself off as someone responsible. Guys like to be all melodramatic and act sanctimonious. He should get over himself.

If she was still sleeping with her MD or other guys, I would understand his grouse.
Re: Gone back home by Sissy3(f): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2009
Sapphic:

So long as she slept with all the guys in the past before she started carrying on with her hubby, I do not see what the problem is. She actually owes him no duty to divulge her past to him anyhow. It's not like she was a prostitute and then passed herself off as someone responsible. guys like to be all melodramatic and act sanctimonious. He should get over himself.

u r very right, it is her past, the man should even b proud dat the girl was honest enough to tell him her past.
Re: Gone back home by proo212(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2009
Did she cheat on your friend? If not, then past is past,
Re: Gone back home by Czarskit(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2009
Tell the dude to go home!  cool

He's even lucky enough to find someone with such 'sexcapades'  undecided
Re: Gone back home by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 13, 2009
The past is at the back the future is in front.if you keeping looking at the past.then u just be going backwards.at least she was sincere. Ask the guy to go home he doesn't have any issues
Re: Gone back home by JazzFreak(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2009
Czarskit:

He's even lucky enough to find someone with such 'sexcapades' undecided

Bros, just like getting a job, expirence counts. She is vast & Expirenced grin
Tested & Trusted. You na bad guy.

dappssee:

she only gave him ('the client') a Mouth Action.

Forget this chic O ! She sabi all.

Back to the matter, go back if your mind carry am.
You can't act like an ostrich, bury your head in sand hide for friend place forever and wish your fears away.
Be a Man ! Do your own back grin
Re: Gone back home by Gbemyte(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2009
the truth of the matter is that, there are some past that u just let be, by forgeting it in as much it doesnt ve any effect. some guys cant cope with extremely whoreful past, why some dont c any tin bad in telling ur past.
y must she swear by her father s grave when she knew she was lying? take it ur friend will not believe his wife. no matter how transparent the truth is. cos of the swear she did falsefully. ur friend shud go on with her. and pray 4 her.

ladies shud learn from this. If u knw ur partner cant withstand ur past, nd u knw ur past will not live after u, just let d past be and face d future with renew heart
Re: Gone back home by emilyone(f): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2009
what is the big deal if she actually screwed her boss, will this stupid guy shut up and go back home, pot calling kettle black.
Re: Gone back home by Orikinla(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2009
Most women will tell similar lies to seduce a man into a relationship or marriage or to get favours from him.

A girl lied to me that she was a virgin when she was not better than a dog.
Why she lied?
She wanted to pose as a good girl so that I would be impressed and see her as some disciplined person.

Women will lie to get anything from men.

Your girlfriend can be lying and smiling through the her teeth.

My advice?
Advise him to forgive her and love her even more than ever before.

Life goes on.
Re: Gone back home by martho(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2009
she made a big mistake,she would have confessed all.one is enough to cause damage.perhaps there's more .The trust is no more there.i am laughin at almost everyone responses because i have experienced to the core.@poster she's not special,u can manage her if u want but 4 me no way.
Re: Gone back home by martho(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
Infact from experience there's more.send me private mesage,i will help u.my instincts have never failed me.try me.
Re: Gone back home by martho(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2009
she told u some because she knew u were desperate to find out,and she thought u'll never,ever ever,find out the rest,which she might still be hiding and perhaps very horrible.Hard men will always know d complete truth.sorry women r like that.They think they r smart,they don't think very well.oh boy story plenty.
Re: Gone back home by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2009
She just unleashed hell by saying that of the MD where she currently works.i mean come guys that would be very very had to deal with.
Re: Gone back home by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
She just unleashed hell by saying that of the MD where she currently works.i mean come guys that would be very very had to deal with.
Re: Gone back home by Sapphic: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
How hypocritical are you men? I guess all of you are virgins abi? it's the girl who decided to tell him anything that I blame. She should have told him that she did not want to talk about it and if he could not handle that he should have bleeped off. Men always say they want to know about a woman's past when they cannot handle the truth. So she shagged a thousand guys. . . big bleeping deal. I am sure that the husband has done worse. After shagging your way around, you men now expect to settle down with a virgin. . . LOL. What a frigging joke. angry angry angry
Re: Gone back home by KarmaMod(f): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2009
That girl sef has a big mouth.

confess ko, recant ni.
Re: Gone back home by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2009
Correct karma. Some things should be left unsaid.sapphic i see you don vex.nobody is perfect you know.that's why you let sleeping dogs lie.i blaim the guy that wants to find out.now he can't handle the truth.
Re: Gone back home by martho(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2009
smiley wink cheesy so funny when women say men mess them up.what about having the ability to recognise real men and seize the opportunity to grab them.take responsibilty 4 ur actions,life is a jungle,so wake up and wise up.
Re: Gone back home by sparta(f): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
What? She still works in the same coy with the MD? Oops, she just might still be screwing him. cry
Re: Gone back home by whitelexi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2009
sparta:

What? She still works in the same coy with the MD? Oops, she just might still be screwing him. cry

Plus she lied cool
Re: Gone back home by debosky(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
Two things:

1. She lied - in claiming full disclosure when she was in fact hiding things, she brings her reputation/integrity into question.

2. Why is your 'friend' (or you) so hell bent on knowing everything about her past? As long as she isn't sleeping with them now, what difference does it make? Did your friend also list the girls he has slept with? Does it make any material difference to the relationship going on at the moment?

Unless he decided he would not marry any woman with more than 5 sexual partners, it is irrelevant. It's silly men like this that make women need to lie in order to get married. I'm sure she knew the man wouldn't be able to handle the fact that she slept with her MD so she hid it.

As long as she didn't do it for favour or promotion, what is wrong with sleeping with the MD in the past? He should be glad such a refined man has been interested in savouring the essence of his now exclusive bride. grin
Re: Gone back home by izeek(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2009
dude girls actually measure thier guys b4 deciding how much details to relate to thier partner.
what i feel is you shud let her past be in her past, afterall u do have a past dont u?

i guess the only one upsetting u is cos she did her m.d. and apparently she still works there. what can convince u she is not still doing him right?
well that is where trust comes in.
Re: Gone back home by whitelexi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2009
izeek:

dude girls actually measure their guys before deciding how much details to relate to their partner.
what i feel is you should let her past be in her past, afterall u do have a past don't u?

i guess the only one upsetting u is because she did her m.d. and apparently she still works there. what can convince u she is not still doing him right?
well that is where [size=14pt]trust[/size] comes in.

I dont know what planet izeek lives on but we obviously dont seem to live on the same one! Let's forget her past for a moment, the issue here is that same trust which one single lie of monumental proportions [if i may add] has blown right through the roof.
There is no guarantee she is not still doing her MD [even if she stops working there]. . .
The dude in question will find it hard to trust her ever again - for a guy to leave his house for u as a woman and run to a pal, means he doesn't even want to touch the rug u step on. . . means she must disgust him right now!
I feel for the woman because this could be the begining of the end. You dont tell such lies if u cant shield them properly, her marriage can be mended now - but for how much longer?
Re: Gone back home by izeek(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2009
white get me straight ooh,
am not saying blind trust, but rather ever since thier marriage , has he had any reason to suspect her?
thats what am saying.
if she has not given u a reason to suspect her, then dont judge her about her past.
aftrall this dude does havee a past, and hedint marry her virgin.
some1 has been there previously, so i suggest u let it go.
Re: Gone back home by bronxdog: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
Your friend is nothing but a moda foking antelope - asking a woman about her past relationship before you met her is nothing but a foolish way of approaching issues - what the hell is that? Will he tell her all the woman he had slept with and she wont feel bad as well? Men like him are nothing but babies, she didnt sleep with these guys when he was with her, did she, and you, with your bent short dik, come here to ask us these questions, may your dik break on impact with a pussie - stupid antelope - look, tell your friend, he is nothing but a one legged antelope wearing elephant shoes and whose dik is covered with black powder - fool.
Re: Gone back home by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2009
@bronx_dog i know pple to be dissing u based on ur post.but love what u wrote that the poster and the friend r both Bleep heads and unfair pricks.they sleep around but nothing wrong.but a girl sleeps around and it becomes national news.i ave been told several past that can shake the president from his seat.as much as i worry.at least they were not doing while we're dating. We all have graveyards in our wardrobe.so get psyched and move on.what u shud be doing is trying to instill trust from her.
Re: Gone back home by 190: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
abeg carry am go do HIV test abeg
she don catch share am wit u
na die u de so!
Re: Gone back home by Dede1(m): 1:40am On Jan 15, 2009
The dude is a compound mugu for sharing past intimate escapades. I can only say that the girl is a sucker. Both are miserable losers for keeping a register about their past sex lives.
Re: Gone back home by Sapphic: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2009
From the guys reaction, the girl obviously knew that he could not handle the truth and so she did what she thought best at the time and told him some fibs. What kind of lowlife makes a girl SWEAR (or hounds her until she is forced to swear) about the number of men she has slept with? The girl obviously knew the guy could NOT handle the real figure. The situation reminds me of my favourite lines from A Few Good Men - "I want the truth!" . . . "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

The weasel was so obsessed that he even took up the job of Joseph the Dreamer. undecided
Re: Gone back home by lucabrasi(m): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2009
my philosophy is"dont ask for the truth if you cant handle it"why did he go opening pandora's box when he wasnt mentally and emotionally prepared to handle it?would he loosen all the parts of a car when buying a fairly used car to know the history?

(1) (Reply)

Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts / A Touching Story / Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.