Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (17389 Views)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Yahaya Bello Inspect Inland Port Being Built By FG In Kogi / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by tolexy007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
tyson99:

u beta wake up from ur dream before u piss for body,na u go help am carry him load reach otuoke grin
jokes apart, i tink u guys should b preparing a room for Pa GMB in his house in Daura, cos is going to loose again grin
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Wahala90: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pay back time! Buhari must pay!

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by dexterinc2003: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
The 25 top bloggers are really working, but Goduwinooo!!! #CHANGE GANG

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by olexy4real(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Even if they are been brought back, can they be return to their normal, mental and psychological state Gej instead of u 2 honorably resign coz u hav failed us, u still have the guts 2 come as say" vote 4 me" and the dump saTaniods (oh sorry Taniods) wuld come here nd be shouting GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Heffalump(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
A vote for GEJ is the height of wickedness. After elections, this man will go back to giving no damn. He might not visit Lagos till 2019.

A big pity to those who clicked "liked" to your wicked post, knowing fully well that you are a "son of Lucifer" going by your name. Can any thing good come out of darkness? NO! Nigeria must move forward and people like you are not needed.
GEJ rules whether you like it or not. Neither you nor your lineage can boast of being a president of a country.

Nigerians must learn how to respect their president, no matter what. Freedom of expression is not the same as freedom of insult!!!
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by notoriousbabe: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Now I am having a very strong feeling that this chibok girl of a thing is political. Nigerians cannot be fooled for long,God will expose all the evil doers in this country. Imagine using innocent children for political gains. God punish you all.

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by PlutoLA(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
There's smth fishy going on here. Shekau said he was gonna marry off those girls,didn't he? And with so much time since the kidnapping he should have done that already. And yet GEJ is gonna rescue them from captivity?
C'mon unless this whole thing is staged there's no way terrorists will keep over 200 ppl for so long,it'll just be a liability to their operations.

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by lawbabs: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
I have always said it. It is the govt that kidnapped those kids. I told my friends,who cared to listen, that those girls will be freed before the election. They know that many Nigerians will buy the propaganda. God is our only help in Nigeria. Forgetting that some parents died because of this unfortunate political kidnap. God will judge...

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by synergycom19: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
temitemi1:
We are moving forward cheesy cheesy cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
Yes andthe last from the south-south and south-east,excerpt God says otherwise
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by PlutoLA(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Heffalump:

A big pity to those who clicked "liked" to your wicked post, knowing fully well that you are a "son of Lucifer" going by your name. Can any thing good come out of darkness? NO! Nigeria must move forward and people like you are not needed.
GEJ rules whether you like it or not. Neither you nor your lineage can boast of being a president of a country.

Nigerians must learn how to respect their president, no matter what. Freedom of expression is not the same as freedom of insult!!!

Nigga you didn't make any sense now.
And I don't think anyone from your lineage has been local government chairman so lay off the guy.
I fail to see the insult he ascribed to GEJ.
Ppl like you r the reason Nigeria is still where it is after so many years.
So if election didn't come GEJ will not remember to rescue those girls abi. Now there's election and he's doing some things right and you chose to heap praise on him? After so long? He's playing on the pain the parents of those girls r facing to bolster his political ambition. Is that not the height of wickedness?

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by PlutoLA(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
lawbabs:
I have always said it. It is the govt that kidnapped those kids. I told my friends,who cared to listen, that those girls will be freed before the election. They know that many Nigerians will buy the propaganda. God is our only help in Nigeria. Forgetting that some parents died because of this unfortunate political kidnap. God will judge...

My point exactly. But he's wrong if he thinks majority of Nigerians will buy this.
Nigerians know the truth and we'll fight to defend it with our voters cards
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by whytepawn1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Keneking:
I don't trust Jonathan
IS ANY POLITICIAN TO BE TRUSTED?
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by synergycom19: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
What stupid meeting go bring back our glris
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by radeniran(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nairalanders should commend the Govt for any good deeds mindless of which party is achieving the feat. APC or PDP all na same same
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Heffalump(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
olexy4real:
Even if they are been brought back, can they be return to their normal, mental and psychological state Gej instead of u 2 honorably resign coz u hav failed us, u still have the guts 2 come as say" vote 4 me" and the dump saTaniods (oh sorry Taniods) wuld come here nd be shouting GEJ till 2019

OOOOh, sorry for your self brother. This pathetic thinking wouldn't help you out. You see, you people think that every body in Nigeria is so gullible and chicken-hearted to be carried away by your wicked propaganda from the pit of hell.

GEJ never kidnapped these girl, Shekau and his heartless sponsors in APC and the North did. Why pricing it on GEJ because he is so cheap and gentle? Why not tackle this insanity from the root by resorting to your kindred in APC and the North to heed to popular advice by freeing these innocent girls.
Like these miscreants knew they were getting serious attention they went ahead and kidnapped several other children and women. Didn't they release them when they saw that people were no longer interested in their wicked antics? This goes to show that attempt to kidnap is politically motivated.

As an upright Nigerian, we must all stand up against the powers of DARKNESS thru collective efforts. Anything short of this, we are aiding and abetting the embers of hatred and division. The way things are going presently, if it continues Nigeria may not survive another 4 years!!!

Long live the FRN.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by donodion(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
:PSince Chadian troops could locate and public announce their sighting where shekau the jihadist murderer is,he could as well most like locate where the chibok girls are.
I will use this medium to appeal to the Chadian troops..".If the girls are located,please do not handover them over to the Nigerian Olukolade led and my troop.Please take them to Chad first and make the announcement on CNN Aljazeera." That way securing them safely back and in one piece would be guaranteed while further Intel on the boko bastard's would be properly documented for future references. Nobody trust Nigerian govt,ask Cameroon. A big thank you in advance to the foreign troops.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by blackandbold: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Heffalump:

OOOOh, sorry for your self brother. This pathetic thinking wouldn't help you out. You see, you people think that every body in Nigeria is so gullible and chicken-hearted to be carried away by your wicked propaganda from the pit of hell.

GEJ never kidnapped these girl, Shekau and his heartless sponsors in APC and the North did. Why pricing it on GEJ because he is so cheap and gentle? Why not tackle this insanity from the root by resorting to your kindred in APC and the North to heed to popular advice by freeing these innocent girls.
Like these miscreants knew they were getting serious attention they went ahead and kidnapped several other children and women. Didn't they release them when they saw that people were no longer interested in their wicked antics? This goes to show that attempt to kidnap is politically motivated.

As an upright Nigerian, we must all stand up against the powers of DARKNESS thru collective efforts. Anything short of this, we are aiding and abetting the embers of hatred and division. The way things are going presently, if it continues Nigeria may not survive another 4 years!!!

Long live the FRN.
the grave mistake that jonathan made in the first instance was to politicise boko aram.....before he realised his folly, but alas here u are still attributing it to some "unnamed forces of apc".....a propaganda that pdp and ur likes have been pendling with for 4years now with no single evidence, not s single one to proof ur stupid reasoning. infact any nigerian will be happen if the sponsors are brought to justice but for for years jonathan, dss and military were not competent enuf to provide us with credible informations about boko aram..now 300days after a major abduction ...few days to election....u are calling the parents for one stupid selfish reasons.pdp...always blaming opposition for their failures.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by blackandbold: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
anyway..veryvsoon too..FG will have a closed door meeting with members of the family of the victims that lost their lives in the Nigeria immigration scam and possibly give thwm the compensation long overdue.....all in the name of re election
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Eluwilussit(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Those who say no girls are missing should keep deceiving themselves. Keep clamouring for cosmetic transformation, like our upgraded airports with leaking roofs. Erect buildings and call them universities. Play politics with any and everything. Empower thugs loke Fayose and Asari.

Go back to your father. Lucifer and his children are not welcome on Nairaland. This is a Holy Land! grin
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Laid2001: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
The same parents that GEj wife was lambasting the other day or the parents that Asari Dokubo says does not exist..
O.K Continuu
All this money you are sharing, diaris godu ooo,,,,

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by abbasbo003(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
9jatriot:
I hope he is not giving them conditions to vote for him before agreeing to release their daughters. This man is capable of any desperate act. Just Bring back our girls, no need for meetings abeg.
ofxuz what do u expect him to do BRAIN WASH them naw, as u know that this ppl has already sold their child for money, sometimes ago when GEJ gave them money. So now be won promise them land for Abuja so they could cast their vote for him and later collect the land back. I hate that president with passion and may God fire all his supporters. [b][/b]
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by abbasbo003(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
The elections had to be postponed for Oga Transformation to metamorphose into a president. All of a sudden, due attention is given to issues that had not been given any priority. Of course, according to Dame Patience's wife, politics is about permanent interest. And this interest isnt about the people.

Pls don't insult my honorable president, he God back to his village with presidential jet, u know we go honored at last...
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by tijjanioyan: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lakeshizu:

robot How are you today
robot even better,na dan baba suntai fit am
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by cluelessgej: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
holatin:
I always feel sad whenever I remember this chibok girls.
only in Nigeria
can a President think they are not really kidnapped until after 19 days.
only in Nigeria can a failed President ask for a repeat since he failed first term

only in Nigeria,
will someone charge his phone with generator and still come online to shout gej till whatever

only in Nigeria
will criminal be given presidential pardon. (our constitution don't count)

only in Nigeria
will people look at age instead of ability

only in Nigeria
will someone sell his soul for dollars, protection, stipends.

only in Nigeria
will a site owner be bias because he want to satisfy his master

only in Nigeria
will I be ban because I aired a view different from an administrator.

only in Nigeria
will I be ban for this post.
I got 3 days ban and what I posted wasn't even a tenth of this. Na true you talk sha, but I pray u don't get a life ban with no chance of parole. Even ur IP can be blocked to prevent you from creating a new account. They said GEJ gave us freedom of speech but Seun and his mods want to take it away.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by lawbabs: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
PlutoLA:

My point exactly. But he's wrong if he thinks majority of Nigerians will buy this.
Nigerians know the truth and we'll fight to defend it with our voters cards

My brother, when I see the desperation in the corridors of power, my heart bleeds. And I think its because we do not have formidable civil societies and human right groups. We are all pre-occupied with making money without caring that the future of our children depends on the quality of governance. It is a shame. Apartheid rule is almost better than the wickedness in the Nigerian political class as they continue to use lives of Nigerians to play chess and card games (I am sorry to say).
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Lakeshizu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
tijjanioyan:
robot even better,na dan baba suntai fit am
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by criminalmindz: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
NA GOD WIN . GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by PlutoLA(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
lawbabs:

My brother, when I see the desperation in the corridors of power, my heart bleeds. And I think its because we do not have formidable civil societies and human right groups. We are all pre-occupied with making money without caring that the future of our children depends on the quality of governance. It is a shame. Apartheid rule is almost better than the wickedness in the Nigerian political class as they continue to use lives of Nigerians to play chess and card games (I am sorry to say).
Do not be sorry for speaking the truth. You're spot on.
It's just that most Nigerians dont bother to look beyond the surface of things. If we do we'll see that these politicians treat us worse than totalitarianism and military rule. Political positions are simply just means to get rich quick and not necessarily better lives of ppl.

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Heffalump(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
blackandbold:

the grave mistake that jonathan made in the first instance was to politicise boko aram.....before he realised his folly, but alas here u are still attributing it to some "unnamed forces of apc".....a propaganda that pdp and ur likes have been pendling with for 4years now with no single evidence, not s single one to proof ur stupid reasoning. infact any nigerian will be happen if the sponsors are brought to justice but for for years jonathan, dss and military were not competent enuf to provide us with credible informations about boko aram..now 300days after a major abduction ...few days to election....u are calling the parents for one stupid selfish reasons.pdp...always blaming opposition for their failures.

Sponsorship can be in the way of moral support of which, you and I knows APC has succeeded very well for the terrorists. This in addition to direct financial support to this brigants by key APC stalwarts.
God will bring out the truth some day.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by marv1: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
A vote for GEJ is the height of wickedness. After elections, this man will go back to giving no damn. He might not visit Lagos till 2019.
. You have said the right thing. After getting the mandate he will forget about lagos since he has nothing at stake anymore. He is just playing games with money to get lagos at all cost.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I find your moniker a little...well, who cares whose son you are. For that comment I can so kiss you right now.
grin wink

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by lastpage: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jonathan: You can see how l have been sharing Dollars of recent?

Parents: yes Sir, we see am on AIT and NTA well well

Jonathan: I have TWO Weeks to produce your Children and we all know that is impossible, so let me make you an offer

Parents: We dey listen, where is Principal sef?

Jonathan: Forget Principal, l have settled him

Parents: Isoookay Sir, we dey listen

Jonathan: How much is each girl worth? I will pay you in Dollars and you will wear my Ankara and dance publicly that Jonathan has "found the missing Cheebok girls"

Parents: But how are we going to get the girls, if people ask to see them?

Jonathan: Tell them l have sent them overseas for rehabilitation or just substitute with their junior sisters! shocked

Parents: But we dont have bank account now?

Jonathan: I deal in CASH. By the way, do you all have PVC? I am actually paying for the PVC.... the girls are not my business

Parents: Na so you wicked reach? Even you Shepopotamus, Na so you sabi cry reach
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dearis God u Ooooo

When next you see some "paid-women" dancing and rolling on the floor that Jonathan has found their girls, dont think he actually was the one who kidnapped and hid them (as the financier of Boko Haram, according to Gen Aziza), think about how the Dollar-to-naira exchnage rate has suffered since Jonathan postponed this election

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence / Buhari Appoints Babagana Kingibe As Special Envoy On Chad, Lake Chad Basin / Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.