Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigeria After The General Election 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria After The General Election 2015. (319 Views)

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria After The General Election 2015. by olubumzy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes, GEJ has performed below average but this dude scored more in the area of infrastructural development. Security: well below average. Truly GEJ had allowed corrupt people go unpunished. But that's just a goof.

GMB, labelled a tyrant and undemocratic hasn't been tested under a democracy before. He vowed to combat corruption head on. But I seriously doubt that corruption alone is the bane of this nation.
PLANNING ,VISION AND FOCUS we need more of.

GEJ or GMB? Answer is none is fit to rule us.
You need to remind yourselves that it is OUR future lying on these politicians' political laboratory....

How can we take back our future?
We need to change our being, our dispositions to that which would make posterity proud of us. Of course we all have conscience, so ask yours what's good to do.

DON'T LET US BE LABELLED A WASTED GENERATION.
Re: Nigeria After The General Election 2015. by kestolove95(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dats y I have. To cumm out for president by 2019....i will start consulting from next year

(1) (Reply)

“nigerians Think” / A Thread For "Cost Of Petrol" In Your Area. / Kidnapped U.S Missionary Released In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.