Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber (28227 Views)

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Arysexy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aluu 4 comes to mind.

Why Kill her when she had no bomb?

1 Like

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Melahou(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Loyalblak007:
[size=40pt] SO CRUEL & WICKED!![/size]

but you where rejoicing when she was lynched last wk

1 Like

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by mickyarams: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
May her blood be upon those that took part in her killing.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by ememzi(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
this is really sad and painful....may her soul rest in peace..... cry cry
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by dokyOloye: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
When I read 1st read d story of d lynching,I had this nagging feeling that it was gonna be a christian.Now it has been confirmed.
The bible she was carrying is certainly her greatest offence.
U see why some of us are of d opinion that all muslim northerners are boko haram,only than some are not carrying guns.

3 Likes

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by mickyeddi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerians are naturally wicked. I remember my first week in that country, I saw a guy burnt alive by barbaric mobs for stealing bread. We went to the local police station to report the incident and we were told they can't do anything about it. It brought back memories of what my grandfather used to tell me about Africans, bloody savages!
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think people should stop putting on hijab cos sucide bombers do put it on as well to carry out explosions.Rip cry
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Missmossy(f): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jeez! This is wickedness at its peak.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Defcon1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
That is what you see where people behave like savages.
Even the so called educated ones are no better

So, what if she was a suicide bomber?
That means all those stupid buffoons lynching her would have been torn to shreds by the strapped explosives
That shows you the level of their intelligence.

lmbeciles!

1 Like

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by reubenjosh89(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
she was killed because she's a christian! Wicked creatures.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by otiigba1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
some people on another tread on NAIRALAND says she deserves it, why did she refused to be searched? i hope now they can see why cry
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by otiigba1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I think people should stop putting on hijab cos sucide bombers do put it on as well to carry out explosions.Rip cry
Good idea! but will they listen? i doubt it, they would argue that its their human rights
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by debina: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Rest in peace TBT...i mourn your death, i remember vividly how nice and kind you were!

1 Like

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by kraftykc(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
expert1000:
Neva again shal a wicked old cattle rearer ever contest 4any democratic election in Nigeeria.#We must march Buhari out of politics

Your father and mother are bastardz. Your kids will not grow with you around.

@OP, I wonder what my Christian brothers and sisters will say to this seeing as most jubilated over her lynching, we seemed very comfortable with a Muslim woman being killed whether she was innocent or not.

3 Likes

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by rossychik(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well it is really sad dt dis happened 2 an innocent lady may her soul rest in peace.

Also d family shud nt hav left her all alone considerin d security situatn in Nigeria because causualty of BH don't take chances because d situatn is just critical

RIP 2 d dead
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by zendy: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
It reminds me of an incident that happend in Lagos in the late 80's. A man was coming back from work and was walking past a toy shop when he decided to go in and buy something for his young sun. He later settled for a water pistol which was quite popular back then. He bought the water pistol and commenced his journey but unknown to him,armed robbers had just operated in the area. The locals accosted him asking him to identify himself,searched and found the water pistol. Before you could say "Jack Robbinson",they tagged him a criminal,beat him black and blue before putting a tire around his neck and setting him alight. When the wife got wind of what was happening,she rushed down to the scene and protested her husbands innocence. She too was given the same 'treatment' as an accomplice. It was the toy-shop keeper who later told the police that the man simply bought the water pistol as a surprise present for his young son. Jungle justice is not taken seriously by the police or Government. Rarely do you see see anyone speaking up against it or even anyone being prosecuted for it. Every year in Nigeria,hundreds of people,maybe even thousands,innocent and guilty,are killed this way by both the Police and the general public. This barbarism must stop. Even if an armed robber is caught red handed with a gun,he should not be beaten or killed. Only the law courts should dispense justice. It is a tragedy for Nigeria and indeed Africa that in this 21st century,such acts of depravity are still common in soceity. Such a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:
story story
jimoimoi I piri u, do u av sympathy at all? U be fufu infact sef u be apuu
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
God please dis guy needs jungle justice too
jimohibrahim:
story story
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
I feel sick to my stomach cry

RIP
It is the consequences of a lawless failed state.

God willing change would come.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by ojaydedon(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
wummyanthoy:
4 me no smoke without fire, mad pple on d street were not linched, pple carrying ijab were not suspected, its some how !

true... And dey knw she dint carry any bomb but dey still killed her anyway..

So dey killed her amyb for oda reasons
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by ojaydedon(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sodiumdawg:
ALL THE NAMES I SEE HERE ARE CHRISTIAN NAMES.....

HMMMM.......

when i heard about d incidence, dats where my mind went... It may even be a christian..

Sombody withou hijjab
hw den will she carry d bomb..

And female suicide bomb cases are from ppl wit hijjab.
And dey mob beat her up and killed her just lik dat and dey knew she was not carryin any thing..

Meaning dey wanted to kill her..

And the said mob are muslims..

So d girl was killed with d excuse of resisting search..

What a reason..

God help us
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by major466(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is one reason why I hate Jungle Justice angry
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by luluosas(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jungle justice. Well, it has happened! I pray God give the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Icy4real: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
It's quite unfortunate. May she fine rest where ever she is right now. And for those of you saying vote Buhari to do away with insurgency, is he a god or something. Abeg free person with, Nigerian dry politics
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by lighternote: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chaotic system in all! What manner of barbarism? So when does refusing to be searched become a reason to lynch someone? Now, they know the reason for her refusal. May her blood haunt them forever.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
if d Nigeria Police Force were trust worthy ., dis couldn't have happened. u take a criminal to police station d. next few minutes.., he is out walking same street with u.. people don't trust d police dats y sometimes u hear of jungle justice.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Akalia(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
folabayo1:
Oh my God
See wat jungle justice has done too the sanity of people.
Rip dear
May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss
SaiBuhari
babes u fine o
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by folabayo1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akalia:
babes u fine o
thanks
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by elfico(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
RIP to her. see where jungle justice has brought us.
where are all those screaming that hijab should be banned? you wouldn't show up, because you have read that she was christian. if the story had come out that she was a Muslim, every bigot with a GPRS-enabled phone would have been here typing rubbish and saying that she wasn't demented and that the family was probably lying. but because you have read that she is a christian, you are quiet all of a sudden. May her soul find the peace that this ruined country could not give her.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by jimohibrahim(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
God please dis guy needs jungle justice too
FYI...why I said that is cos i don't know what to believe anymore....
don't crucify me yet.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by elfico(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
and people should stop driving cars too because it is also used for suicide bombings. how about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Young Man In A Farm In Kogi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.