Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber (28230 Views)

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by jimohibrahim(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
adeekiti:
jimoimoi I piri u, do u av sympathy at all? U be fufu infact sef u be apuu

if you like call me anything you want...
i don't need your piri or whatever you call it
and is it by force to sympathise on everything.. huh?
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by SirBlack999(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
The ALUU 4 is still fresh in my memory and here comes another saddening story.
#saynotojunglejustice.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:

if you like call me anything you want...
i don't need your piri or whatever you call it
and is it by force to sympathise on everything.. huh?
pele ti e
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
elfico:

and people should stop driving cars too because it is also used for suicide bombings. how about that?
hmmmm ok,u can stop driving urs cheesy
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
otiigba1:
Good idea! but will they listen? i doubt it, they would argue that its their human rights
I think the goverment should involve in this,enough of jungle justice to innocent souls!!
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by nijanigga: 2:59am On Mar 06, 2015
I said it, that could be mistaken identity and some rif-rafs condemned me.
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2015
kraftykc:

@OP, I wonder what my Christian brothers and sisters will say to this seeing as most jubilated over her lynching, we seemed very comfortable with a Muslim woman being killed whether she was innocent or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
mickyeddi:
Nigerians are naturally wicked. I remember my first week in that country, I saw a guy burnt alive by barbaric mobs for stealing bread. We went to the local police station to report the incident and we were told they can't do anything about it. It brought back memories of what my grandfather used to tell me about Africans, bloody savages!

You are right about the wickedness part
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
if d Nigeria Police Force were trust worthy ., dis couldn't have happened. u take a criminal to police station d. next few minutes.., he is out walking same street with u.. people don't trust d police dats y sometimes u hear of jungle justice.

You Bloody ignoramus and senseless idiota !!!
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
zendy:
It reminds me of an incident that happend in Lagos in the late 80's. A man was coming back from work and was walking past a toy shop when he decided to go in and buy something for his young sun. He later settled for a water pistol which was quite popular back then. He bought the water pistol and commenced his journey but unknown to him,armed robbers had just operated in the area. The locals accosted him asking him to identify himself,searched and found the water pistol. Before you could say "Jack Robbinson",they tagged him a criminal,beat him black and blue before putting tire around his neck and setting him alight. When the wife got wind of what was happening,she rushed down to the scene and protested her husbands innocence. She too was given the same 'treatment' as an accomplice. It was the toy-shop keeper who later told the police that the man simply bought the water pistol as a surprise present for his young son. Jungle justice is not taken seriously by the police or Government. Rarely do you see see anyone speaking up against it or even anyone being prosecuted for it. Every year in Nigeria,hundress of people,maybe even thousands,innocent and guilty,are killed this way way by both Polive and the general public. This barbarism must stop. Even if an armed robber is caught red handed with a gun,he should be beaten or killed. Only the law courts should dispense justice. It's a tragedy for Nigeria and indeed Africa that in this 21st century,such acts of depravity are still common in soceity. Such a tragedy.

Yeah a lot of sick people who think they are normal get their kick from this like its a drug or something...its a lawless nation we live in and i swear if i have my way i will make sure the next generation of my family do not live here cos no one cares about shiit ,wicked ppl filled with so much hate and evil
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
runnazz:

You Bloody ignoramus and senseless idiota !!!
u are d one dat is ignorant and senseless. go to d street and ask y people don't take criminals to d police station. u are a fool. do u live in Nigeria.? I don't think so
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are d one dat is ignorant and senseless. go to d street and ask y people don't take criminals to d police station. u are a fool. do u live in Nigeria.? I don't think so

I wouldn't trade words with u... i focus my energy on greater things..u should do the same...i pray for u tho
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Fourwinds: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
runnazz:

I wouldn't trade words with u... i focus my energy on greater things..u should do the same...i pray for u tho
pray for urself. The truth is out there. Go and seek for it
Re: Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber by Nten: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) / CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal / NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.