Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) (1122 Views)

How Did They Get There?(pics) / Do You Ever Just Look At Certain Things And Wonder How They Got There? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
What would you do if you have yourself in the bank for 4hours on a long queue waiting patiently to deposit the Sum of 5million naira at the bank...

And then this underworld men visited that bank and get away with the money right from your face just right then when u are already at the counter table with ur money on the counter table undecided

who will you blame the bank or yourself
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Can I Continue Smoking

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
I will faint
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chill...until that time comes grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Chill...until that time comes grin

Woooow I can't even believe u are Obviously waiting for that time to come

Hmmmmm Alice always in the wonderland

Can I continue smoking?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Woooow I can't even believe u are Obviously waiting for that time to come

Hmmmmm Alice always in the wonderland

Can I continue smoking?
yess ooo smoke out your lungs, liver kidney and heart...ill bring you a flower in the hospital..gringrin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
iphanyiuma:
yess ooo smoke out your lungs, liver kidney and heart...ill bring you a flower in the hospital..gringrin

Hmmm
iphanyiuma:

Hmmm
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
den no go see me and the money#ghost mode
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
i will wake up from my dream
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
i will wake up from my dream

I will definitely continue From where u stop dreaming

So can I continue smoking
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
den no go see me and the money#ghost mode

You think this is Olamide ft Phyno - Ghost mode

Mehn dey will c you see ur spirit and even see ur soul

Ghost mode nko phantom pad nii

So can I Continue Smoking
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

You think this is Olamide ft Phyno - Ghost mode

Mehn dey will c you see ur spirit and even see ur soul

Ghost mode nko phantom pad nii

So can I Continue Smoking
permission granted,continue smoking,nothing do you
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
permission granted,continue smoking,nothing do you

Thankalele

So Can I continue smoking??
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

I will definitely continue From where u stop dreaming

bro pls which brand are u smoking?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

bro pls which brand are u smoking?

Godfather Tobacco Smoking pipe plss

Its 2000naira only

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Write A Really Long Message? / Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) / Lalasticlala Is Too Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.