Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! (946 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by hamzatafee: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hello Nairlander,
Help me with this please ------------------ I have been dating this girl for over 3 years and she used to claim virgin for me till date and she never allow me to disvirgin even though i never see her naked up till now and she use to say to me that "SHE LOVE ME SO MUCH"But am afraid because girls nowadays are dangerous, Please advice me what do i do,I want to have sex with this girl because i don't want loose and also how will i believe her that she really love me

Advice me nairlanders !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by KarmaMod(f): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2009
After 3 years why havent you married her?

Eranko.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by amebono14: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2009
hamzatafee:

Hello Nairlander,
     Help me with this please ------------------ I have been dating this girl for over 3 years and she used to claim virgin for me till date and she never allow me to disvirgin even though i never see her naked up till now and she use to say to me that "SHE LOVE ME SO MUCH"But am afraid because girls nowadays are dangerous, Please advice me what do i do,I want to have sex with this girl because i don't want loose and also how will i believe her that she really love me

Advice me nairlanders !!!!!!!!!!!

loose wat?

how do u believe her dat she truly loves u? why not ask a native doctor

u wanna have sex?swear shes d only one u have and u r not double dating,if not go hire a prostitute on allen avenue

oshi
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by tope2000(f): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2009
@OP
Lose what? that she might dump ur ass after 3yrs n no sex?
How old are u n ur girlfriend?
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by Riskie(f): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2009
KarmaMod:

Eranko.

Precisely!
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2009
KarmaMod:

Eranko.
grin grin grin
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by kushi1: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2009
Must she have sxe wiv you in order to prove she loves you?
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by sistawoman: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2009
Why dont you ask her dad what he thinks.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by tope2000(f): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2009
sistawoman:

Why don't you ask her dad what he thinks.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by hamzatafee: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2009
Am 21 yrs old and my galfrnd is 19yrs, am still a student and she, i am not ready for marriage yet !!!!!!!please advice me seriously, i need this very urgent !!!
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by tope2000(f): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
hamzatafee:

Am 21 years old and my galfrnd is 19yrs, am still a student and she, i am not ready for marriage yet !!!!!!!please advice me seriously, i need this very urgent !!!

Face your studies squarely wink
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by KarmaMod(f): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2009
Not ready for marriage, Not ready for sex cos I know if she gets knocked up you'll come crying that you're only 21 and too young for a baby

Bobo Ode.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by sistawoman: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2009
Again I say ask her father if you can have sex with his daughter so that she can prove to you that she love you.

Report back from the hereather what daddy said did to you.

Stupid ass why would you take her virginity as a sign of love?

dont you want that on your wedding night.

But dont listen to me. . .seek her fathers advice.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by amebono14: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
hamzatafee:

Am 21 years old and my galfrnd is 19yrs, am still a student and she,  i am not ready for marriage yet !!!!!!!please advice me seriously,  i need this very urgent !!!

y not have sex wt ur english first before having sex wt her,it might improve u know

jeezzzzz 21?my friend "I'm sure u don't have up to 1000 naira there,watever will happen if she takes in? angry

u want a good advise,well i will give u mine frm d bottomless bottom of my heart

"GO TO HELL"
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by sistawoman: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
If you're not ready for marriage then are you really ready for baby.

Having sex you run the risk of having a baby. Do you want to do that to her then how will her father, uncles, brothers, nephews, cousins all react?

Think with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by topup: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2009
At this stage, you would hope that you know the girl really well, did you not ask her any questions when you dated? Anyways, if you want to know if she loves you, at this stage, it's going to be difficult, she could just be doing things out of habit, or because she is in some kind of cycle. If she loves you, you should be able to tell, through the little things she does for you, she should want to spend time with you, have your best interest, trust you, she should seem to embrace the idea of a future together, she should also be someone who you can put your trust into and maybe she knows a lot about you, your likes and dislikes. All the big and little things.

I'm not quite sure what the question is, you don't want to lose what? Is this some kind of game, do you simply want her to be 'yours' and noone elses' because breaking someone's virginity is no guarantee that that'll happen either.

More info needed.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by Moonstone(f): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2009
When will these guys leave virgins in peace abeg?
Have faith. . . if she's disvirgined, sorry! Just wait.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2009
3 years and you've not even sampled that toto, oh boy you are weak.
Re: Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! by olanajim(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2009
On a serious note, I strongly believe that any intimate relationship that had lasted 6 months without though of marriage need not be taken serious. And when that relationship go to a year and still no future plan, it is a useless one. Unless the love birds are underage.

@poster,
you won't lose her if you do the right thing. Having sex with her does not mean you can't lose her.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Egba Mii !(help Me)! / Silverbird Cinema Now A Hub For Ashewos / Queen Of Death Lady Deliberately Spreading Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.