Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Photo: I Can’t Date Genevieve Because She Is My Brother’s Ex—jjc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: I Can’t Date Genevieve Because She Is My Brother’s Ex—jjc (1175 Views)

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin / Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: I Can’t Date Genevieve Because She Is My Brother’s Ex—jjc by nigeriafilms: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerian rapper and producer, Abdul Rasheed Bello better known as JJC Skillz, has explained that Nigerians abroad gave him the name ‘JJC' shortly after he got to the United Kingdom at the age of
He further explained that he arrived the foreign country after he lost his father, which made his
sister to adopt him. He revealed that.... Read more and see photo here.
www.gistspot.com/2015/03/05/i-cant-date-genevieve-because-she-is-my-brothers-ex-jjc/
Re: Photo: I Can’t Date Genevieve Because She Is My Brother’s Ex—jjc by loomer: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mumu
Re: Photo: I Can’t Date Genevieve Because She Is My Brother’s Ex—jjc by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why not copy the story and paste it here? We don here. So what next?

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Photo: I Can’t Date Genevieve Because She Is My Brother’s Ex—jjc by Xionez(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
See photo where?..I dey craze?...Na you purchase my MB?
Re: Photo: I Can’t Date Genevieve Because She Is My Brother’s Ex—jjc by delishpot: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin

Xionez:
See photo where?..I dey craze?...Na you purchase my MB?

(1) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna Shares Bathroom Photo Of Himself & Her Fiancee / See Rick Ross Mugshot After Arrest Yesterday (see Photo) / F*ck Father's Day! My Father Is A Useless Man - Maheeda Rants On Twitter [photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.