Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire (2332 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by RasPwn(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFMZ7Y-s_c

In this video, Israeli spokesman, Merk Regev admits Hamas did not fire any rockets until Israel broke the ceasefire on November 4, 2008. From this video, it's clear to see who wants peace and who the bully is.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by RichyBlacK(m): 1:13am On Jan 13, 2009
Where are those Zionist Zombies to respond to Israel's blatant lie to the world!
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by sleekp1: 2:08am On Jan 13, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Where are those Zionist Zombies to respond to Israel's blatant lie to the world!

They'll be here soon with meaningless excuses.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 3:55am On Jan 13, 2009
RichyBlacK:

it isnt very tasteful to call ur fellow mates in an argument/discussion names wink

now to the issue, isreal broke the terms of the cease fire, that is wrong.
though the reason leaves more to be expected but then we also choose to conveiniently forget that the reason might actually be true
the game of war is never fair and truth is only dependent on the side telling the story. I choose to ask, did hamas deny this accusation?
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by Busybody2(f): 4:18am On Jan 13, 2009
bluespice:

it isnt very tasteful to call ur fellow mates in an argument/discussion names wink

Mba, mba, mba, pls leave my husband alone abeg angry angry angry

The first time I mistakenly wandered into this section, they did not even pity me say I be woman, they called me dolt, ostrich, etc grin grin grin Abeg, let him call them names, infact he needs to ramp it up angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 4:48am On Jan 13, 2009
but he's indirectly referring to me undecided
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by RasPwn(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2009
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by auwal87(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2009
Ras Pwn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFMZ7Y-s_c

In this video, Israeli spokesman, Merk Regev admits Hamas did not fire any rockets until Israel broke the ceasefire on November 4, 2008. From this video, it's clear to see who wants peace and who the bully is.

Furthermore Hamas gave a 10 years truce to Israel, which Israel deliberately rejected.

What qualifies Hamas to be a terrorist organization also qualifies Israel to be a terrorist state
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by auwal87(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2009
On 13 December 2008, Israel announced that it was in favor of extending the cease-fire, provided Hamas adhered to its conditions. The conditions posed by a Hamas delegation in Cairo on December 14, were that the parties return to the original Hamas-Israel ceasefire arrangement. Hamas would undertake to stop all rocket attacks against Israel if the Israelis would agree to open up the border crossings, not to reduce commercial traffic thereafter, and not to launch attacks in Gaza. At an Israeli Cabinet meeting on December 21, Yuval Diskin, the head of Israel's internal security agency, confirmed the seriousness of Hamas’s interest in maintaining the truce. Israel rejected these terms.

I wonder where Hamas call for Israel to be wiped off the map.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by auwal87(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2009
Even though the Zionists are saying numbers of casualties are meaningless. Well, to every merciful heart, civilian casualties is heart touching.

Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bawomolo(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2009
according to the video, there were 15 rocket attacks between july and november. isn't that a violation of the ceasefire??
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
bawomolo:

according to the video, there were 15 rocket attacks between july and november. isn't that a violation of the ceasefire??

No, its merely a holiday gift from HAMAS.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bawomolo(m): 2:03am On Jan 14, 2009
davidylan:

hamas version of banger cheesy
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by RasPwn(m): 2:20am On Jan 14, 2009
davidylan:

bawomolo:

Did you guys watch the video well or you both have problems comprehending simple English? None of those rockets were from Hamas. Hamas is not the only paramillitary force fighting for the liberation of Gaza.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 14, 2009
Ras Pwn:

Did you guys watch the video well or you both have problems comprehending simple English? None of those rockets were from Hamas. Hamas is not the only paramillitary force fighting for the liberation of Gaza.

that was essentially HAMAS ploy . . . pretend to a truce . . . other alleged "paramilitary gangs" continue firing rockets while HAMAS claims innocence at the same time continuing the smuggling of weapons which either out of ignorance or deliberate pretence most people are not aware was a major part of the truce agreement.

Of course HAMAS knew Israel would respond to both the continued smuggling and the rocket attacks and would thus be blamed by the gullible for the collapse of the truce. What most of you have up here is as usual snippets of occurences AFTER the facts.

Several things to note:
1. Why are the alleged paramilitary rocket launchers only active during a HAMAS "truce"?

2. Where did HAMAS get the improved GRAD rockets it is launching now? Before the truce Ashkelon and Ashdod were pretty safe from rockets . . . immediately after the truce they get hit . . . go figure.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by thehomer: 2:26am On Jan 14, 2009
auwal87:

I wonder where Hamas call for Israel to be wiped off the map.

It's in the Hamas charter read it here http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm

We should also not forget that there was a tunnel being dug from Gaza to Israel by Hamas operatives. This has been used before to kidnap Israelis. This group was stopped and Hamas used this as an excuse to launch rockets they had been smuggling.

Hamas also gave assurance that they would actively prevent any rockets. They failed to do this.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 14, 2009
auwal87:

Furthermore Hamas gave a 10 years truce to Israel, which Israel deliberately rejected.

What qualifies Hamas to be a terrorist organization also qualifies Israel to be a terrorist state

If you were in Israel's shoes wont you reject such a "truce"? What happens in the 11th yr? More long range missiles and possibly nuclear weapons?
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by RasPwn(m): 2:37am On Jan 14, 2009
I think no one understands that there are three (or possibly more) sides to this. If I'm not supporting Israel does it mean I support Hamas? NO! I support the innocent citizens of Gaza who don't have anywhere to go, lose hands and legs and watch their babies die everyday. Don't let's pretend there's no middle ground here, Israel doesn't want a draw though, they want to win. They want to do this until Palestinians are completely silent.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2009
i never knew illd say this, but i completely agree with ras pwn
the innocent civilians should be taken into consideration
our individual partialities and loyalties have blocked our reasonings,
cry cry

a lil off topic here, ras pwn are u n-guage?
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by RasPwn(m): 3:07am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

a little off topic here, ras pwn are u n-guage?

I am that I am, I am, I am, I am.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bawomolo(m): 3:12am On Jan 14, 2009

the idea of liberating gaza is hillarious considering Israel withdrew earlier. hamas has made little effort to stop this paramilitary groups from operating. groups like Islamic Jihad are allied with hamas. weapons smuggling never ended after the ceasefire either.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bawomolo(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

i never knew illd say this, but i completely agree with ras pwn
the innocent civilians should be taken into consideration
our individual partialities and loyalties have blocked our reasonings,
cry cry

a little off topic here, ras pwn are u n-guage?

umm innocent civilians die in wars. what are you guys talking about. no one is calling for more civilians to die. the leaders of hamas are hiding in syria while the people they want to "liberate" are held hostage.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2009
bawomolo:

umm innocent civilians die in wars. what are you guys talking about. no one is calling for more civilians to die. the leaders of hamas are hiding in syria while the people they want to "liberate" are held hostage.
exactly!
i have said this before! angry angry
the most interesting part is they are not hiding!
ask any average syrian who lives where and they'lld gladly take u to their houses angry after inflating the taxi fare tho tongue
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 3:22am On Jan 14, 2009
bawomolo:

the idea of liberating gaza is hillarious considering Israel withdrew earlier. hamas has made little effort to stop this paramilitary groups from operating. groups like Islamic Jihad are allied with hamas. weapons smuggling never ended after the ceasefire either.
atleast they make efforts in the form of dialogue
how about the so called 'freedom fighters' hezbollah
hungry armed people cashing in on the vulnerabilities of the palestinian people *rolls eyes*
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2009
bawomolo:

dont you just get tired of these "innocent civilians" sympathisers. The US had to drop two nuclear bombs on Japan to end WWII . . . did anyone cry for the "innocent civilians"?
To crush Nazi Germany, millions of ordinary Germans perished . . . who cried for them?

While Mashaal and co sing about war to the end . . . they wine and dine in Damascus while their people perish on the streets of Gaza.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2009
Ras Pwn:

I am
grin  cheesy i guessed as much! cool
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bawomolo(m): 4:13am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

exactly!
i have said this before! angry angry
the most interesting part is they are not hiding!
ask any average syrian who lives where and they'lld gladly take u to their houses angry after inflating the taxi fare tho tongue

this is laughable, why don't u go ahead and ask for the dresses of hamas leaders in syria. can you image martin luther king presenting the i have a dream speech from mexico. the average syrian doesn't know the whereabouts of hamas leaders who have been forced into hiding. only the wannabe martyr's appear in public. why not stay in gaza if they aren't hiding?

bluespice:

atleast they make efforts in the form of dialogue
how about the so called 'freedom fighters' hezbollah
hungry armed people cashing in on the vulnerabilities of the palestinian people *rolls eyes*

hezbollah doesn't even care about palestinian people, they are fighting for the elimination of Israel and the "liberation" of shabba farms. in fact, palestinians are an afterthought in Lebanon.

http://www.un.org/unrwa/refugees/lebanon.html
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2009
They dont stay in Gaza cos they might get killed,
they stay in syria cos of the protection the syrian governmnt gives them,
yes i said the syrian government!
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bawomolo(m): 5:52am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

They don't stay in Gaza because they might get killed,
they stay in syria because of the protection the syrian governmnt gives them,
yes i said the syrian government!

ever wondered why the egyptian and jordanian government refuses to entertain these thugs? you might want to read how exiled hamas leaders have lost their senses.

The intelligence officials said there were some signs that the military assault had undermined Hamas’s political cohesion, and that Hamas’s leaders in hiding inside Gaza were more eager for a cease-fire than group leaders in exile. They described this assessment as based on hard intelligence, presumably telephone intercepts.

A senior Egyptian official in Cairo said separately on Tuesday that representatives of Hamas had disagreed openly when participating in continuing Egyptian efforts to broker a cease-fire.

what we have is guys sipping tea calling for more fighting while their people are been torn to pieces. of course their kids are in the best school syria or iran has to offer. hamas is fast becoming a proxy of iran and syria.
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2009
its is not becoming
it already is
the problem of the middleast is not isreal "occupying /invading"
its the thirst of supremacy by syria
thr root of problems in Lebanon?
syria
Iraq?
Syria
Isreal/Gaza?
by proxy, same syria!
case closed!
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by Lagosboy: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

its is not becoming
it already is
the problem of the middleast is not isreal "occupying /invading"
its the thirst of supremacy by syria
thr root of problems in Lebanon?
syria
Iraq?
Syria
Isreal/Gaza?
by proxy, same syria!
case closed!

This is not true. Occupation is the problem. Israel is occupying the Golan heights, Occupyin West bank and east jerusalem. Tell Israel to go into its 1967 borders at the least and then whatever happens after that we can see if your statement are true but as of now it would forever remain a speculation
Re: Israel: No Hamas Rockets Were Fired During The Ceasefire by bluespice(f): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2009
are u therefore denying the fact that syria is a major player in the continious distability in the region?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Black Prince Of Russia & Arab Spring Of 1917 That Destroyed Romanov / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked / Tears! Greece Is Officially Broke. No Money,No Hope. This Is Terrible!see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.