Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,560 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone (9882 Views)

Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) / Mikel Does Not Deserve Nigeria No. 10 Jersey - Etim Esin / Etim Esin & Daniel Amokachi: Who Is More Wasteful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by blackky23(m): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2009
Just when it appeared as if Etim Esin was successfully taking the right steps to fully escape his dark past, the former Super Eagles star has been confronted with a reminder of those haunting days.

File
Etim Esin

advertisement

Esin was, without doubt, one of the most gifted footballers of his generation, but his antics off the field cast an unfortunate cloud over his achievements on it.

He was shot by armed robbers when he was just 19 and preparing for the Chile '87 World Youth Championship. He was tipped to be the star of that hugely talented Flying Eagles squad but the fame and fortune apparently got into his young head, leading him to sneak out of camp with his shiny Peugeot 505 and into a hail of bullets.

The former Eagles midfielder escaped with only a bullet lodged in his massive thigh and he eventually made it to Chile '87 where the young Nigerians were thoroughly humiliated by Brazil and Italy.

The former Lierse and Lokeren midfielder, dubbed the enfant terrible of Nigerian football because of his attitude, seemed to be a magnet for trouble, and more came his way.

Apart from minor spats with his coaches, he got into major trouble in the 1990s when he was accused of raping and impregnating a white girl in Belgium. The case that followed that grave accusation shoved his career into freefall and even his enormous talent could not halt the slide.

He escaped home from Belgium and insisted on his innocence. Although he was eventually vindicated when the white girl gave birth to a baby with no traces of black blood, the stigma never went away.

The crumbling of a once promising career and the accusation of a crime as heinous as rape proved too heavy for even the stocky Esin and he buckled.

He plunged into a life of hard drugs and there seemed to be no way back for the stylish midfielder once fondly called 'the African Maradona'.

But Esin has begun to pick up the pieces of his life, making the most of his football brain by working with cable television channel, HiTv, as an on-air analyst during the live telecast of English Premier League and Spanish Primera Liga games.

The job does not pay as much as what Esin was used to when he was active as a footballer, but it pays the bills and puts food on the table.

Life was good and Esin was content with the direction he was going until his tranquillity was shattered recently.

As a former Eagles superstar, Esin purportedly retains the respect and affection of the current crop of players and he gets invited to their places whenever they are in town.

Therefore, when he was invited to Austin Jay Jay Okocha's Opebi home for a Boxing Day party last year, Esin was quite pleased.

He did not know what was lying in wait for him.

Instead of having a great time as he had anticipated, Esin reportedly had a rotten time as he was humiliated and thoroughly embarrassed.

He narrates what happened at the Okocha residence that left him red-faced, "Words can't describe how terrible I felt that day. We were supposed to be having fun but I was made to look like a thief.

"Okocha invited me himself to his house; it was not as if I just went there. I didn't know he had a plan to mess me up. The Boxing Day party was going on when Okocha said he lost his phone and, of all the people there, I was the only one suspected of stealing that phone.

"You can't imagine the humiliation I felt when they began to search me; how could anybody think I would steal a phone? What's the price of a phone to Okocha that would lead him to treat me like that? What would I do with his phone? It's not as if I'm hungry, so why should I be accused of stealing an ordinary phone?"

Esin believes that Okocha's action was driven by some kind of jealousy, because opinion is sharply divided as to who Nigeria's all-time best no. 10 is.

It is believed in some quarters that Esin would have achieved much more than Okocha if the former's attitude had not got in the way. Others, however, argue that no Nigerian footballer ever can be compared with Okocha because of his silky skills and numerous personal and collective achievements.

Esin did not represent Nigeria at any major event apart from the disastrous Chile '87 outing, while Okocha played at five Nations Cup tournaments, winning the title in 1994, a silver in 2000 and three consecutive bronze medals in 2002, 2004 and 2006. Okocha was also named BBC African Footballer of Year in 2006 and he featured in three World Cup finals.

Esin, however, still feels that this comparison is at the heart of his "horrible treatment" at Okocha's residence.

He said, with pain still etched in his deep voice, "Okocha has everything money can buy. He has the best cars; he has big houses and all the good things of life. God has blessed him so much, but is he jealous of me? If he is, then it is unfortunate.

"Even if people say I was better than he ever was, I don't think that should make him so jealous as to set me up like this and give me this horrible treatment. I've never been bothered by the comparison between us and I feel he shouldn't too.

"Besides, he didn't do a thing like this when he was still active and on top, it is now that he has retired that he is behaving this way. I used to respect him a lot, but that is no longer the case. You can't treat me like that and retain my respect; it's not possible."

Perhaps, Esin would not have been this bitter if he had suffered the humiliation alone. He would have taken it like a man and quietly gone his way.

But he was at the party with his wife and eight-year-old daughter, Magdalene, and their presence drove a knife through the gaping wound the embarrassment had opened.

He confessed that he had to lie to his curious daughter when she wondered why her dad was being searched.

He said, "My daughter was not used to seeing me being surrounded and searched like that and she had to ask why after they let me go. I told her we were playing a game of hide and seek. She must have believed me but within me I was very sad; how could my daughter see me like this? It really was a painful experience.

"I believe I was specifically invited to come along with my family because they wanted the humiliation to be complete. That was not the first time I'd been to Okocha's house, but that was the first time I'd be there with my wife and daughter. And that was the day they chose to search me for a missing phone."

Although Esin claims Okocha has reached out to him after the incident, the Chile '87 star insists the apology is not sincere.

Instead of personally saying sorry and making amends for what happened, Okocha has sent his apology through a third party. And Esin is not satisfied.

He said, "After the whole thing, I called Okocha's brother, Emma, who I played with in the national team. Emma was shocked and he apologised to me and said he would talk to Jay Jay.

"Later one white guy that works with him called to say sorry, but Jay Jay himself has not called me to say sorry. So I don't believe he meant it. His wife, Nkechi, his in-laws and so many others were there when I was being seriously embarrassed, so the least he can do is to personally say sorry, not to send people."

Incidentally, the phone in question was not found on Esin's body after the thorough search and that fuels his belief that the whole incident was planned to make him uncomfortable.

He blurted, "What have I done to him to deserve this treatment? What does he want from me? Somebody should help me ask him."

Esin believes these petty jealousies among players are as a result of inadequate formal education. He is of the opinion that an educated player would not be bothered that another one is more famous or more talented.

He said, "That's why I'll forever respect ex-players like Segun Odegbami and Adokiye Amiesimaka. These were great players in their day and they still went to school and you can see that they are doing quite well for themselves.

"I keep saying that our present generation of players should emulate these great men so that people will respect them even after they've stopped playing. You can remain relevant in the society after your playing days if you are educated. Not every former player will become a coach, so education is very important. Even George Weah, who was once the best player in the world, has gone back to school, so I don't see why our players can't."

Esin himself is not highly educated, but he has dreams of getting a degree if things go according to plan for him.

He said, "If I had my way I would be back in school now. I have plans to read sports psychology and sports marketing. I want to develop myself a great deal and you can only do that through proper education. It's not just enough to have money and Bentleys and Ferraris; you need to be educated. And, fortunately, it is never too late to get an education."

Attempts to get to Okocha and his people to get their side of the story met a brickwall. While the person at the end of Okocha's in-law Nkem's MTN line claimed it was a wrong number, the former Super Eagles captain's wife could not be reached.

Her Zain number was not reachable and texts sent to that number were returned undelivered.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2009
Haba, JJ, this is too embarrassing!!!

Even if you he suspected him, he should not have searched him. Even if the phone was worth N500,00, I think JJ would have done better stomaching his suspicion rather than embarrassing somebody he personally invited to his house for a party, in the presence of his wife for that matter. Too bad.

But I'm not too surprised, I once read how JJ kicked a poor woman that was begging him for money in Ikeja a couple of years ago.
'Ijebu' billionaire
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by bgees(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2009
i read this story in last sauturday's punch. if it is true , then okocha really bleeped up.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by bobbyL(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2009
When I read it in d newspapers, I was totally dissapointed embarassed embarassed
Jay jay should know he is meant 2 b a role model 2 young guys.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by A40(m): 1:34am On Jan 14, 2009
I have always heard the rumors of Okocha's stinginess i guess this confirms it but then again Etim can be a loony sometimes so i am not sure whose side i would take in this
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by vicade(m): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2009
Too bad from useless Jay Jay who never won anything tangible in his club career. Kanu is more of a hero and a player and most importantly a man and kanu's wife is prettier grin
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by A40(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2009
Its funny because i was arguing this with an older friend of mine who told me Jay Jay was probably one of the stingiest of African players in England he said unlike Diouf and Kanu,Okocha was pretty tight-fisted with cash and all anyways its his money and its not my place to tell him how to spend it tongue tongue
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by 9ja4eva: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2009
A-40:

Its funny because i was arguing this with an older friend of mine who told me Jay Jay was probably one of the stingiest of African players in England he said unlike Diouf and Kanu,Okocha was pretty tight-fisted with cash and all anyways its his money and its not my place to tell him how to spend it tongue tongue

Solves the puzzle to why he doesn't have much going on for him in terms of investment.

God go pay am back
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by tosinaded(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
am dissapointed embarassed
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by bossman4: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
What Okocha did is absolutely wrong. A Lot has been said about it but every time I come across the issue, I feel pains. I respected Okocha much more than this and I believe a senior colleague even if poor should be give respect. If Etim Esin did not find himself in those problems, Okocha would have come into Super Eagles very late. He should apologise immediately to Etim Esin or else nemesis will catch up with him. May be he will face another kind of humiliation from Mikel or Rabiu Ibrahim some day
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by switch47(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2009
it would not have been a big deal if it were to be drogba, maloda or kalou---------
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Akolawole(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
Update:

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/29/423.html

Well Okocha had his fault.

why did he invite Etim to his "kind" of party?

@Etim

I remembered very FEW good things about you cry

## The only known Nigeria player that never sleep in camp

## The only nigeria player that come to trainning with different brand of ladies in the car

## The only Nigeria that Thompson Oliha always serve as houseboy for.

## Might be responsible for Coach Udemuze's death

##Most Naija players came from poor background but you are the only one that forgot yourself

Good things

#What a gem i saw in you when flash flamengo came to play leventis in the second division in 1985

# Football skills made easy by Maradona clone.

# You overshadow Nigeria most complete footballer in Adeolu Adekola.

# Probably the first Naija player to be placed on the Billboard in europe

Well, lets wait and see as Keyamo drag this.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by edgecution(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2009
switch47:

it would not have been a big deal if it were to be drogba, maloda or kalou---------

Meaning embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by switch47(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2009
edgecution:

Meaning embarassed embarassed embarassed
na their type fit tiff phone na.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by MrCrackles(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
Etim Esin sef no get shame

Wetin he dey find for Okocha Party?!
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Etim Esin sef no get shame

Wetin he dey find for Okocha Party?!

Na Okocha invite am
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by MrCrackles(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
Jarus:

Na Okocha invite am

If i was Etim, i will pass on the offer!
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Akolawole(m): 4:06am On Jan 31, 2009
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/30/301.html

The story now twisted

Okocha's account
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by congoshine(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2009
Truth be told,people can be too materialistic and may hate to be cheated especially out  of the minutest amount.

Like someone said ,how much could the phone have cost??

Despite all his millions,Okocha should not have stooped to such levels.

Really sad someone which such international exposure had to degrade a fello Nigerian like this.

A clear signal to anyone visiting the Okochas. . .  . .  . . .
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by kolaoloye(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2009
Etim sues Jay Jay, Okocha reacts  Written by Onochie Anibeze
Friday, January 30, 2009

One time international  Etim Esin yesterday told us why he was resorting to litigation over the humiliation he faced in Jay Jay Okocha’s Christmas eve party last year.Esin was invited and he attended the party with is wife and a daughter.

During the party,  one Nkem, said to be Okocha’s in-law alleged the theft of his GSM phone set and the during the frantic search for the set Okocha was said to have publicly suspected Etim to have stolen the set and ordered that Etim be searched, his car searched and the bag of his wife also searched. The phone was not found on them.

advertisement

Etim has contacted activist lawyer, Festus Keyamo to institute legal action against Okocha. He also told us why he took such action.

“I was humiliated and embarrassed by Okocha’s action and what happened was so shameful that I thought about our colleagues, about our future and I said I must take this seriously to prevent a future occurrence. Otherwise, another footballer could do it to another colleague. It was the first time I took my wife to a player’s house. She was scandalised.

My daughter kept on wondering why they were frisking me and I told her it was a sort of a game players engage in at Christmas. I never insulted Odegbami, Henry Nwosu, Adokiye and other senior players. Now, I do soccer analysis for HiTv and if I don’t clear my name, it will not be good for me and the image of the tv. That’s why I’m resorting to litigation.”

When contacted, Okocha laughed severally before saying these words: “I couldn’t believe it when the news spread. In the first place, I wasn’t there when they accused anybody of possibly stealing a phone set. I wasn’t there when the search started. I came down and saw what was happening and I ordered them to stop the nonsense.

What is a phone set for people to be searched in my house? Etim was the one being searched when I came and I ordered them to stop and I apologised to him there. I told him I was sorry and later gave him a Christmas gift. He didn’t leave immediately after the searching on him probably because of my apology. He stayed behind and the party went on. I couldn’t have invited him to my house to deliberately embarrass him. How many people have come to my house since I returned to Nigeria? I invited my close friends to the Christmas party for us to all make merry and have fun. Why would I choose to humiliate my guests.

The first news was even that it was my set that got missing. It was not mine. The person read Etim’s account and called to say he would even sue Etim. If he wants to go to court, good. I’m ready. Let’s go to court. The meaning I read into this is that he wants something and he has chosen this way to pursue it. I’m ready for the court action. If he wants N100m, according to his lawyer, I may be asking for N300m. That’s my reaction.

Whose report shall we believe now (Okocha's or Etim's)
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by enny124(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2009
I've held back my opinion on this disturbing issue since all we've heard is Etim's side of the story. It's quite interesting to hear Etim accuse Jay Jay of jealousy and all that. Whoever told him he was better than Jay Jay. I'm in my 30's, lives football and witnessed Etim's career hence in a position to put him where he belongs. No doubt, he had the attribute to be the best player we ever produced in Nigeria but sadly he himself made sure that never happened. Simply put, being a talented and promising youngster doesn't necessarily translate to success. He had all the ingrdients to be a top player but lacked the most important thing needed to get to the very top, DISCIPLINE. Away from his career, more light has since been shed on the issue, with the employers of Esin (HITV), taking him off his TV programme until he apologises to Jay Jay. At first, i told that was a bit harsh and one-sided but on hearing the true side of the story from even his employers, Etim's actions seem very shocking and surprising. Toyin Subair, (who oversees HITV) REVEALED THE FF.

1. That the phone was Jay-Jay's in-law's and not his as claimed by Etim,
  2. Etim wasn't the only one searched and besides, was never searched in the presence of Okocha.
  3. Etim was never searched in the presence of his daughter, as she was upstairs in the house playing with other kids.
  4. Okocha was embarassed and duly apologised to Etim and his wife, on hearing the matter, while his wife had to go on her knees begging Etim's wife
and they embraced afterwards.   
  5. Okocha gave Etim the sum of a hundred thousand naira (100,000) during the party as a gift, and finally
  6. Etim's wife even confirmed the story that the Okochs apologised to them.

Mr. Subair, on justifying his decision to take Etim off air temporarily felt it was Etim who had wronged Jay-Jay and not the other way round as being perceived. Let's think of it, a mobile phone isn't an issue with a man of Jayjay's standing while on the other hand, Etim's precedence is rather questionable and that's what's caused him all this trouble. Without casting any aspersion on any of these heroes's credibility, i feel the whole thing smacks of greed but on whose part?

I LEAVE YOU ALL TO BE THE JUDGE OF THAT.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Akolawole(m): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2009
Who go even trust Etim?

Toyin Subair says this:

“Yes, I asked that Etim apologises to Okocha or he will stop appearing on air for us. I did so after finding out the truth. Honestly, my body was shaking when I found out the truth. I took that position because if Etim was allowed to go on like that, he could do it to anybody including those of us in HITV.

He could come up with something any day. He knew that Okocha was not the one that ordered him searched, he knew that Okocha was not there [/b]when they started searching him, he knew that when Okocha came and saw what was happening, he ordered them to stop and strongly apologised to him and the wife. Etim knew that he was not the only one searched. Other people had actually opened their bags for searching and they were on it when Okocha came, expressed surprise and ordered that stopped. [b]Okocha’s wife knelt down to apologise to Etim’s wife, gave her a kiss and the party continued. When Etim was leaving, Okocha gave him N100,000 as Christmas gift.

He was happy. Again, Etim’s daughter was not there when they were searching Etim. She was upstairs playing with other kids. Even Etim’s wife admitted that Okocha apologised to them. Our generation should not accommodate such things because it will spread and some day it could be anybody’s turn to suffer this type of thing. What I really don’t know is why Etim should do this to somebody who has been supportive to him.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/2/301.html
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Emperoh(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2009
Getting messier!!!
Gosh whats all these??

http://www.independentngonline.com/news/head/article02
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2009
The issue is really getting messier. Another version in here:
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/2/301.html

Who do we believe now?

If this is true, then I'm withdrawing my sympathy with Esin, but not my conception of JJ as stingy.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by deb(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2009
Okocha is the most stingy Nigerian footballer I have ever seen.

His selfishness and greed also robbed him off many laurels
he could have won. He went after money in Turkey when
he was at the peak of his career when top clubs like Juventus
AC Milan and the rest were after him.

I'm not surprised he has no program for the youth in Nigeria
unlike Kanu, Babayaro, T. Babangida, Siasia, Chief Segun Odegbami and the rest.

One thing I know, God hates a man who has so much and finds it difficult to
part any with the needy.
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by markos: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2009
okocha will learn from this episode, the same people that are eating with you are prepared to milk millions off him

Etim is only paying the price of screwing up his career, cant see anything to suggest that his once shady character has changed to say the least

Etim is a spoilt brat and still is, by his words, it seems he is envious as to what okocha has achieved, everything he could have wished for in life, fast cars, mansions, everything

if i was him, i will be frustrated as well going to Okocha residence and see Bentley azure, Lamboghirni, ferraris, porsche all lined up in his drive way

to make matters worse, been checked by white bodyguards, eating jollof rice / fried rice out of fine China ware washed down with the finest liquors like dom perignon

Sitting in an expansive mansion ( MTV cribs style ) listening to the birds cuckoo, cool fish pond, kids playing in the olympic sized swimming pool

Probably guests there, an array of european footballers, some high profile Nigerians as well all speaking in diffrent tones, french, some exquisite english, polished teeth, Tag hauer wrist watches

Then finally Okocha comes down to greet his guests speaking french, german, english, arab standing 10 feet high having just spoken to the manager of his posh restuarant that profits for 2008 was over 250 million naira and other worldwide investments boosted his account by nearly 3-4 million pounds

meanwhile Etim stops eating his assorted meat as all the adulation has got to him, he can vaguely see his old career flash past him, here he sees a world individual, he pauses, remembers the bokoto dish he had last night, he remembers the Santana 2.0 he had to park 50 metres from the party, he closes his eyes and silently says BIko, what have i did to myself, i was once like him, i can drinble more than okocha, i should be the one speaking french, german and queen english

thats where the green eyed monster takes over, and we get another allegation he sold to the tabloids for 10,000 naira
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by DrKitaun(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2009
Toyin Subair must be a foolish man . . . angry

what sort of hogwash is that ? a man gets humilated, either in front of his daughter or not and still says he should apologise to Okocha ? WHAT RUBBISH ! shocked

u dont need a soothsayer nor a rocket scientist to decode that it was a plain set-up, either or not it was only Etim that was searched . . .

blimey ! Okocha himself was once a very indisciplined player before he turned a new life, who remembers trhe days he would play foolishly to the gallery and grin so non-challantly until he realised if he continued he would never amount to anything despite his skillful display ? cry

He who lives in Glass house never throws stones . . .it sad that Etim is all of a sudden being painted so bad whereas people have forgotten so soon that Maradona probably has a worse record but today he is coach of the Argentine side . . .HAVE WE ALL FORGOTTEN ZIZOU SO SOON ?

Okocha, for all I know and care has lost a lot of goodwill with this misdemeanor . . .in the 1st instance hired assasins are always sent by some badman innit ? so the defence that JJ wasnt there is a BLOODY RUSE !

why did he come in when it was Etim's turn to be searched . . .hmmn !

and he now goes ahead to give him 100,000 naira parting xmas gift to buy superiority abi ? nawa o . . . cry
Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by tkb417(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2009
Toyin Subair must be a foolish man . . .

what sort of hogwash is that ? a man gets humilated, either in front of his daughter or not and still says he should apologise to Okocha ? WHAT RUBBISH !

u dont need a soothsayer nor a rocket scientist to decode that it was a plain set-up, either or not it was only Etim that was searched . . .

blimey ! Okocha himself was once a very indisciplined player before he turned a new life, who remembers trhe days he would play foolishly to the gallery and grin so non-challantly until he realised if he continued he would never amount to anything despite his skillful display ?

He who lives in Glass house never throws stones . . .it sad that Etim is all of a sudden being painted so bad whereas people have forgotten so soon that Maradona probably has a worse record but today he is coach of the Argentine side . . .HAVE WE ALL FORGOTTEN ZIZOU SO SOON ?

Okocha, for all I know and care has lost a lot of goodwill with this misdemeanor . . .in the 1st instance hired assasins are always sent by some badman innit ? so the defence that JJ wasnt there is a BLOODY RUSE !

why did he come in when it was Etim's turn to be searched . . .hmmn !

and he now goes ahead to give him 100,000 naira parting xmas gift to buy superiority abi ? nawa o . .

exactly my tots!!
Mr. Subair appear to me not to have any iota of sence left in his head. He needs some surgery done fast

Jay-Jay?
hmmm, now i know why he lost money to SGBN
na wa o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2009
No wonder HiTV is so full of Sh%t after over a year of operations.
When you have a boss like Mr. Subair.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Favour Ofili Wins Silver In Women's 200m Event / Uk Football Pools Purple Coupon Week 44 Xx7xx / Zoom Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.