Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists (20455 Views)

Buhari Might Be Dead- Fani Kayode / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Throwback News: Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimacy With Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by johnbu: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Addressing an elderly in disdain manner could be described as diabolical speech, which is deeply condemned by the God through the holy bible and quoran. on this note, the supporting speech emanated by fani kayode is highly abysmal in showing support for personal reasons or canvassing for political party.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by rabimlomo: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?
And is dr dre Lai Mohammad or Aishat Buhari? People call the leader all sorts of names online, including the us pres. But for a public figure like ffk and pgj to resort to this kind of name calling is highly shameful and irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by REAL64: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Is unfortunate that ffk cannot longer use his brain again
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by zubby29(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
we all know who is brain dead,definatly not my beloved GMB.fanipig we know ur history

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Lanretoye(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Whats up with this ranter self?,the political atmosphere is seasonal and only God knows what becomes of him after all...What a disgrace to yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Adminisher:

Brain dead means NOT ALIVE. This statement is the two hundred and twenty-first sign that Patience was not properly educated by her teachers in school which interestingly included the President himself some years ago. However if what she meant was "brain not functioning properly" the you have to accept that is not true. Nigeria's old generals don't have slow brains. Are Obj, IBB, Gowon and Abdusalami brain deficient?, No. Indeed it is Jonathan himself who was flinching before Amanpour of CNN and dumbs down every interview that is intellectually lazy By trying to vindicate Patience Jonathan, FFK a product of very high quality UK education has proven again that everyone has something chasing him and if that thing is strong enough, then a weak character might turn himself to a prostitute without knowing it.
".......then you have....." and not "......the you have"
please
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by OgologoDimkpa: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2015
egift:
With over 5yrs of Failure and Looting, the Jonathan's administration has resorted to Character assassination, personal attacks and insults as a means of getting themselves back to power to continue their Stealing Is Not Corruption Government. Most times we say Jonathan is not in control that is why everything around him is wrong. But the truth is that this is actually who he is. A big smile cannot hide it.

We the Nigerian voters will not allow that to continue. Never. Another 4yrs of Failure and Looting is unimaginable. Jonathan must go!
Character assassination in this dispensation all originated from APC.
PDP have perfected the act and it has come to stay.
Live with it embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
victorazy:

Ur the ffoolish one here cuz ur calling ur leader a Ffool.

FFK is your leader and not mine
He is the one you look up to...
He is the one you dream of following his footsteps

He is always attacking the messager and not the message
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kodded(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
rabimlomo:

And is dr dre Lai Mohammad or Aishat Buhari? People call the leader all sorts of names online, including the us pres. But for a public figure like ffk and pgj to resort to this kind of name calling is highly shameful and irresponsible.
bro I have watched one apc presidential campaign rally in one of the yoruba state
They were shouting we don't want badluck ebele jonathan but we want goodluck muhhamudu buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kingthreat(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
[s]Old Man!
Go and take care of your great grand children and leave NL for us the teens!

!diotic fellow like you!

Maybe you are the new generational breeds of 2007 you're here claiming age grade!

Amosun![/s]

Trash... To the dustbin
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by phelps007: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK, PEJ, FAYOSE doing GEJ's re-election chances more harm than good. These personnel in a way tells me who GEJ really is. Show me your friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are. Agutan to ba baja rin a jegbe...God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by OgologoDimkpa: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

Who is often referred to as Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb etc

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided
You dey mind them.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by tammie24: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?
Don't mind the 1diot... brain dead people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2015
They are confused! With confused followers

kodded:
Ffk is no more attacking tinubu now it buhari

grin grin

This is getting interesting..

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kodded(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Jona is not as old as my dad..... Don't ever think you are talking with a teen here

And for your information I don't call him a drunkard but, he is clueless

A first hand clueless someone who is being run by the females in his cabinet OBJ 2015
And if somebody call your dad clueless how will you feel
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by holyokoto(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Insults on insults like kids
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2015
kernel504:

if you can call Jonathan clueless, Sir, you are in the same class with Jonathan's wife or even a lesser class. You are insulting him and you are asking her not to insult another... I don't wise to have a father like you. I hate politics.

PEJ is the wife of the President....
She need to show decorum...
She is a contestants..... Just like her husband

If FFK, Okupe, Abbati abuse GMB, I won't be much bother because they are being paid.

Have you see the wife of GMB abusing her opponent
In the developed nation, just her slandering can make her husband loose a lot of voters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by puzo(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

Who is often referred to as Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb etc

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided

Have you in any fora hear a chieftain or any high person in APC come out to call them names (Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb)(Barren) etc. Patience is a mother figure and thus should behave and talk like one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by nkemcd(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Islie:

O
B
J

Was right anyway.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kolmart: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Like his father was brain dead before he died

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Thanks bro.
you welcome
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.

Are u a new in Nigeria? Didn't u hear APC calling jonathan a Clueless man ? APC should learn how to take what they give, and stop crying like a baby every time. The president has been called all sort of names by the APC , but he never cry like a spoil brat.... If buhari can't take pple's opinion abt him, he should retire from the race.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Toofan007: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Fani-Kayode's brain is deader than dodo. Patience's brain is deader than George Washington, so I couldn't be bothered about what they say, after all zilch plus zilch is always zilch. Oh, and Jona's own is comatose.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kolmart: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK was badly brought up am not amazed with his words

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:

And if somebody call your dad clueless how will you feel

He won't act and behave in a clueless manner

He never believed the chibok kidnapping until the international community wade in. Now he is saying the children are all safe....
I can go on and on
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by emeka2847: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=16pt]FFK = Food For Kayode[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.
A journalist needs to tell this guy to close his broken teeth while he is addressing on live tv, that should give him a feel of his own venom.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kodded(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

He won't act and behave in a clueless manner

He never believed the chibok kidnapping until the international community wade in. Now he is saying the children are all safe....
I can go on and on
please go on
Cause I have seen nothing reasonable in what you just type

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by popcykaylah(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2015
ffk thinks he running his mouth and creating a scene but not knowing he is displaying his level of foollishness and making the opposition party more popular..with that him broken bottled set of teeth
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by deletrue: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2015
egift:
With over 5yrs of Failure and Looting, the Jonathan's administration has resorted to Character assassination, personal attacks and insults as a means of getting themselves back to power to continue their Stealing Is Not Corruption Government. Most times we say Jonathan is not in control that is why everything around him is wrong. But the truth is that this is actually who he is. A big smile cannot hide it.

We the Nigerian voters will not allow that to continue. Never. Another 4yrs of Failure and Looting is unimaginable. Jonathan must go!
Damn! Tufiakwa. An individual who flee the country immediately after campaign and pretend to deliver talks chatham house, thereafter remained there for such long time cannot, never rule this country. Never. It means Buhari run and flee the country after some time and describe it another talk delivery.Buhari is on live support drugs. He is about 75% dead. Look at him from the sideways, look at his jour abi neck from any angle. Damn it. He is finished. The hausa nations are very angry that Thiefnu.bu has deceived them by always persuading Buhari to run. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by tuniski: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Don't worry

In three weeks time.
I mean in three weeks time both mama peace and FFK will be history
They would have being sent forth to their various destinations
One to Otuoke and the other to Kirikiri
I wonder where the Confidence Is coming from for an upset. Anyway, get use to it GEJ till 2019. You talk like buhari will just start arresting and jailing people for differing from him. More reason we the majority won't vote for him. Aso Rock is not retirement home!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers / Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students / Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.