Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. (2034 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by dorocent(m): 2:02am On Mar 06, 2015
It has come to my notice and the general Nairaland forum that guys easily get carried away with some of the topics am going to list here.

Due to our different motives of becoming a Nairalander, guys still can't denied the facts that this topics do not attract them.

(1) 3 steps to get a lady without spending.

(2) How to know when your girlfriend is cheating on you.

(3) The quality of a good house wife (material).

(4) GEJ has fail the nation (mostly the APC supporters)

(5) GMB has a dead brain. (mostly the PDP supporters)

(6) What i did on my first date.

i just don't want to finish all... hereby i want you guys to please feel free and
ADD YOURS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by alberto2k(m): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by dorocent(m): 2:04am On Mar 06, 2015
alberto2k:
undecided
u dey vex?
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by alberto2k(m): 2:07am On Mar 06, 2015
dorocent:
u dey vex?
Say what? undecided
Nigga' spanish please angry
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by tobechi74: 2:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Men are like dogs: You know EXACTLY what they like, what they want, and how they will react to whatever you do. Women are like cats: There is no fucking way to tell what they want, and if you do one thing one day, there is no guarantee that they will react the same way the next time you do it.
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by dorocent(m): 2:12am On Mar 06, 2015
tobechi74:
Men are like dogs: You know EXACTLY what they like, what they want, and how they will react to whatever you do. Women are like cats: There is no fucking way to tell what they want, and if you do one thing one day, there is no guarantee that they will react the same way the next time you do it.
are u a romance therapist?

2 Likes

Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by DrAify(f): 2:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by cyprianlah(m): 2:33am On Mar 06, 2015
King of counter attack kiss
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by MrCork: 2:35am On Mar 06, 2015
dorocent:
It has come to my notice and the general Nairaland forum that guys easily get carried away with some of the topics am going to list here.

Due to our different motives of becoming a Nairalander, guys still can't denied the facts that this topics do not attract them.

i just don't want to finish all... hereby i want you guys to please feel free and
ADD YOURS

...Dorothy...which news paper did u get yor findings from? (no oofeinse) angry

5 Likes

Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by dorocent(m): 2:41am On Mar 06, 2015
grin
MrCork:

grin
MrCork:

doro news paper
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by golor(m): 3:38am On Mar 06, 2015
I knw a counter thread will b out,u forgot to add

HOW TO SATISFY UR SEXUAL URGE ,THROUGH Self SERVICE

HOW TO LAST LONG WHY HIT D PU**Y

HOW TO GET SIX PACK

HOW TO MAKE A GIRL MOAN

HOW TO SPOT A GIRL THAT IS INTERESTED IN MONEY

WHO'S TEAM IS THE SURE BANKER ON NAIRABET.

1 Like

Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by olaideeeedris(m): 5:26am On Mar 06, 2015
How to last 48 hours in bed grin grin
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by passionate88: 5:30am On Mar 06, 2015
angryangryangry
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
dorocent:

ADD YOURS
[/s]

HOW TO MAKE MONEY!!
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by cutieberie1(f): 5:43am On Mar 06, 2015
lol....counter thread
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by dorocent(m): 5:53am On Mar 06, 2015
golor:

HOW TO GET SIX PACK

HOW TO MAKE A GIRL MOAN

NOTED cool
golor:

HOW TO GET SIX PACK

HOW TO MAKE A GIRL MOAN

NOTED
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by emperorchedda(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Don't know about others but I think these topics are interesting to guys who only meet ladies via the internet
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by lonelydora: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2015
I was expecting this counter thread.
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by prettyjo(f): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2015
steps to make her fall totally in love with you
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by vislabraye(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2015
dorocent:
are u a romance therapist?

Hes a sex therapist.

I smelt counter thread. @ topic. How to make a woman squirt.
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by prettyjo(f): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2015
how to make her remove her pants and beg you for sex
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
1 any football thread.

2 the most beautiful girls on nairaland, most beautiful in nollywood anything to do with beautiful girls.

3 nicki minaj exposed her n.ipple. .le or kim kardashian show massive curves or toolz azz or who's the most curvy actress na that kind of thread them dey full.

4 ten ways to win a woman's heart

5 I still have feelings for my ex

6 political threads

7 I am attracted to my cousin or Aunty na that kind of scandals them like.

8 virginity threads, advantages of marrying a virgin disadvantages, etc etc

9 my girl cheated on me, my girlfriend is sleeping with my boss. Any thread where the woman is the villain.

10 my husband sucks in bed she can't satisfy me in bed. In short sexual topics.

2 Likes

Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Tobilastik(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
i saw this coming!!!!
lemme add my own to it

1. I am in search of an husband material grin

2. Kim K releases new hot nude pics on her instagram page.. some guys pr!ck go don get attention

3. How to stop self-servicing

4. Advantage of midnight s3x

5. Arsen Wenger in an hot chase to loan Lionel Messi

6. How to enlarge your joystic.k

7. how to get 250gb of data with just N5 on ur MTN sim

.... holla me if d tin reach fp

2 Likes

Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Emodeee: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
1 any football thread.

2 the most beautiful girls on nairaland, most beautiful in nollywood
anything to do with beautiful girls.

3 nicki minaj exposed her n.ipple. .le or kim kardashian show massive
curves or toolz azz or who's the most curvy actress na that kind of
thread them dey full.

4 ten ways to win a woman's heart

5 I still have feelings for my ex

6 political threads

7 I am attracted to my cousin or Aunty na that kind of scandals them
like.

8 virginity threads, advantages of marrying a virgin disadvantages, etc
etc

9 my girl cheated on me, my girlfriend is sleeping with my boss. Any
thread where the woman is the villain.

10 my husband sucks in bed she can't satisfy me in bed. In short
sexual topics.

11. ladies with the sexiest curves. @rokiatu is number 1 of them all.
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Tobilastik(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Emodeee:

u need Jesus!
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Princezoi(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2015
6 step to becoming a virgin again.
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by MisterLongman(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Why don't I have a boyfriend........
I'm getting too much Pms

I'm sure everybody agrees with me
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by sokotoburundi(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
A 24YR OLD BOY MARRIES 64YR OLD WHITE AMERICAN MAYE cheesy
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Emodeee:

rokiatu is among them no doubt, but not number one. Thanks thou. wink
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by mirexxx(f): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
okay
Re: Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. by Deattorney: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" / Baseless Accusations Ladies Make Against Guys / I Think Its Time For Me To Take A Bow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.