Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! (3199 Views)

James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) / Open Letter To OHANAEZE NIDIGBO / Breaking!!! Unveiling Jimi Agbaje The Liar!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
SporaD8:
Someone who saves lives from certain avoidable and untimely death deserves nothing but a big thank you.
I doubt you stay in Lagos; a visit to any emergency ward of Lagos General hospitals when okada have a field day and now when it is ban will make you have a change of mind!
Don't mind them. This people is so ignorant
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by waternogetenemy: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
Anoda Ban worthy moniker

U want me to flood nairaland with monikers and keep u busy for the next five years? cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by change9ja(f): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
waternogetenemy:

U want me to flood nairaland with monikers and keep u busy for the next five years? cheesy
And NL will keep banning u until u learn. Sir
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by waternogetenemy: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
And NL will keep banning u until u learn. Sir

So let the game begin. am not dat busy.
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by change9ja(f): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2015
waternogetenemy:

So let the game begin. am not dat busy.
start opening ur Emails
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by waternogetenemy: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
start opening ur Emails

No be for mouth as we speak, I have already registered 9 monikers just now.

u wan fear? u go fear!
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by waternogetenemy: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Yoruba people start thread about my igbo tribe left right and centre on nairaland.

I am being threatened by a moderator for a simple comment that is not tribalistic in any sense, on a political thread in the politics section.

INSIDE ME AND THIS BAGGA, WHO DEY MAD? IF U DONT BAN ME, UR A BAS,TARD!

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
The truth is that the APC have very strong structures in Lagos and I don't see PDP winning the governorship just like I don't see APC winning the presidency. undecided undecided
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by eastman11: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
It has been said here that Fashola and Tinubus's level of looting in Lagos state is akin to crime against humanity. lagosians have made up their mind to do away with APC.
Never again.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by dridowu: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats to Agbaje as The Ezi
Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos but my Ambode takes the crown as Governor of Lagoa
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by meforyou1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
SporaD8:
Hahaha! Your foolery is way far too amusing - too big for BRT but small enough for Okada?
And please just don't start about how your first uncle big brother own a car because anyone with a Car knows how much menace okada pose to their Cars!
when I bought my first car, u were still in kindergarten. Okada is because of traffic congestion. I'm a busy man and like getting to where I'm going on time
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by ibedun: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
This should teach us 'nice and welcoming' Yorubas a lesson.

We sleep so tey ....Igbo people all the way from the East are here causing political problems that could snowball in to full time crisis.

Calling our land no man's land. Perhaps we would wake up and realise that cowardise and silence is not the best virtues in this world.

Dirty slaps left right and centre from the Igbos all because we want to be seen as nice people.

The b*stard tribe from the East would never know their place if you give them leverage. So lets enjoy our foolishness and stupidity.
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by MadarasBlade(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2023
SporaD8:
Agbaje has finally succeeded in alienating the Yorubas from his campaign!
Well, goodluck to his ambition - perhaps he should even disown his own Yoruba heritage already to give enough room to his new-found love for the Igbos!

The hatred in you people's heart didn't start today. The same thing you guys did to gbadebo didn't start today.. Una wicked. Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside / APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore / Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.