Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army (24937 Views)

Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau’s Shield’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by yungcyrus(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
orobs93:
Ehen ok.
All hail my foster president diya...
Hit like for diya chadian president...
Pls don't worry about jonathan.
try buy 20 naira sense, iti
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
Boko haram will soon be history
Amen and Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by nortcentrallord(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Where are those that said Chad president claimed that he called for the inilateral whatever and that GEJ was stalling the rooting out of BH? Cheap propaganda peddlers. All those against good things in this country will DIE this year. Nigeria will be better off without them. Quote me wrongly and DIE. Hollow headed in inbreds.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Austin4lif: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Melahou:
must they use air strike all the time...
most times ground troops are more effective if well coordinated
u don't even know wht to say, but let me educate u. The easiest way to win a war is through d air. The air force need to go further and strike d enemies thereby making ways for ground fighters. It is suicidal for soldiers to embark in a gorilla warfare without air support.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by richidinho(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
orobs93:
Ehen ok.
All hail my foster president diya...
Hit like for diya chadian president...
Pls don't worry about jonathan.

Chadian president Diya

Mumu
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
nairaman66:
Chadian troops energized the Nigeria Army. Yet the Nigerian Army always come up with negatives.. Are they babies?? undecided

if you follow international politics, you will find out that this your comment doesn't hold water. Chad is trying to steal Nigeria's victory and it is up to us to say NO to that. they claimed to have captured gwoza (i"m not quite sure if that's the name of the village) but its a known fact that the Nigerian airforce carried out an aerial bombardment of the locale prior to the chadian troop's advance.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Melahou(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Austin4lif:
u don't even know wht to say, but let me educate u. The easiest way to win a war is through d air. The air force need to go further and strike d enemies thereby making ways for ground fighters. It is suicidal for soldiers to embark in a gorilla warfare without air support.

Since you know what to say
What other option do they have besides an air strike.
So without an air strike an attack cannot be launched abi
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by rhames(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Truth24:
Troops have not carried out aerial bombardment of Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau’s hideout because the sect is using the Chibok girls as shield, it was learnt yesterday.

Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, on Wednesday visited Chad to seek clarifications on some issues and map out plans with multi-national force on what a source described as the final onslaught against Boko Haram.

The military source, who spoke in confidence with our correspondent, said Shekau and some members of his Shura Committee – the sect’s highest policy making body - had been shuttling between Sambisa Forest and strategic locations, such as Gwoza and Bama.

The Chadian President, Idris Deby said Shekau’s convoy was sighted in Dikwa on Tuesday.

But the military source explained that Shekau has a strong base in Gwoza with a special armoured tank.

The source said: “Troops have located what I may call Shekau’s bunker but they cannot strike because some of the Chibok girls are being used as shield by the leaders of Boko Haram.

“We want to do a clinical job with limited damage because the whole world is awaiting the safe return of the Chibok girls.

“ The ability of the troops to rescue some of the girls will earn more credit to the success of Nigerian military against the insurgents.

“We are also being extremely careful to avoid any military assault which may force Shekau to turn against the Chibok girls and other hostages in Boko Haram’s camps in the Northeast.

According to the source, intelligence report has indicated that recent bombings in Jos and other cities were borne out of anger against the military for reclaiming over 40 occupied territories and killing more than 300 insurgents.”

Air Marshal Badeh on Wednesday met with the Chadian military hierarchy.

A source, who spoke in confidence, said: “ The session was used to iron out alleged claims by Chadian military that Nigerian troops were frustrating its collaborating troops in the Northeast.

“At the meeting, the Chadian military denied issuing such statement. Instead, it restated its commitment to collaboration with Nigeria to rout out the insurgents from the Northeast and the sub-region.

“After ironing out the misgivings, the CDS and Chadian counterpart later mapped out plans with the multi-national force on the final onslaught against Boko Haram.

“We are likely to see enhanced synergy between Nigerian troops and their Chadian counterparts in the next few days.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-using-chibok-girls-as-shekaus-shield/

As I said earlier, there is a difference between taking Boko Haram headlong and fighting them during press conferences.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by asadike(f): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
asuoka:

i want to teach a code we can be using to talk on NL...since ur mobile is always off
ok baby but I will fix my fone tomorrow so u can get me anytime u so desire .
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Austin4lif: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Melahou:

Since you know what to say
What other option do they have besides an air strike.
So without an air strike an attack cannot be launched abi
boko harams are resilient fighters, air bombardment will have more impact on them. D jet will scare them aways with bombs so that d troops will just do the mop up. Come o, are u a boko haramarite? Are u supporting them or are u a member of the APC?
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by nairaman66(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

if you follow international politics, you will find out that this your comment doesn't hold water. Chad is trying to steal Nigeria's victory and it is up to us to say NO to that. they claimed to have captured gwoza (i"m not quite sure if that's the name of the village) but its a known fact that the Nigerian airforce carried out an aerial bombardment of the locale prior to the chadian troop's advance.

Why would Chadian troops kick start the process to flush BOKO haram in Nigeria? Many questions begging for answers..
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by nairaman66(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

I wonder, always excuses!
These obstacles, the Chadian troops never seem to encounter.

Good comment!
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Melahou(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Austin4lif:
boko harams are resilient fighters, air bombardment will have more impact on them. D jet will scare them aways with bombs so that d troops will just do the mop up. Come o, are u a boko haramarite? Are u supporting them or are u a member of the APC?

Yes and am coming for you
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
asadike:
ok baby but I will fix my fone tomorrow so u can get me anytime u so desire .

Ok love...hope ur good...hws d family and work...I miss ur voice and am not a military personnel yet..but ill b soon
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by nas00(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
That is not enough excuse to have Shekau still prancing around.

Afterall, the Nigerian military have boasted they utilize drones. Drones or trained Snipers can do the job, even if Shekau is surrounded by battalions of militants. If you wait long enough, he will move into a vulnerable position where you can take shots. Just aim for his knees or ankles and take your shots, then your ground troops swoop in immediately. That way, he can be captured alive (however injured). He would be stabilized when captured and tried for all his crimes.

This thing no hard na. A whole Federal Military!!

Why do I have this feeling someone is lying to us?
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Machine075: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Salute 2 all the soldiers doing this battle against this terrorist.
It gives me a heavy heart each Time I read about boko haram. I remember the number of lives lost, NYSC members, children, undergraduates. The numbers of people they have rendered homeless. The orphans and widows that are suffering as a result of their activities. The terror they created in the minds of Nigerians.

Boko Haram created fear of, using public transportation, attending public gathering, using Shopping malls, visiting friends in the North, being a female child in the north, schooling.
They even tried to stop Nigerians from worshipping in churches or mosque.

Thank God, they are now ON THE RUN.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by asadike(f): 2:08am On Mar 07, 2015
asuoka:

Ok love...hope ur good...hws d family and work...I miss ur voice and am not a military personnel yet..but ill b soon
how come u no so much about d military? As for my family, they are all fine. I miss your voice too.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by EmekaBlue(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2015
i thought shekau uploaded a vid sayin d scam girlz hav bin sold?
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
asadike:
how come u no so much about d military? As for my family, they are all fine. I miss your voice too.

As I earlier told u...this is my dream...and am gonna live it
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
asuoka:

souja Gurl.I Contacted u on twitter
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
IbnSultaan:
souja Gurl.I Contacted u on twitter

I knw fah...and am a guy...LOL...
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by asadike(f): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
asuoka:

I wish u goodluck and pls goodbye coz I don't have d heart to brave it, the b.p u will cause me will simply kill me.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
asadike:
I wish u goodluck and pls goodbye coz I don't have d heart to brave it, the b.p u will cause me will simply kill me.

So its over...wow...if u love me..ull love wat I do...don't u trust God...so let's imagine after marriage ill die right...dat ur goodbye was too strong and hurtful...well am short of words...I feel betrayed sha
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by asadike(f): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
asuoka:

So its over...wow...if u love me..ull love wat I do...don't u trust God...so let's imagine after marriage ill die right...dat ur goodbye was too strong and hurtful...well am short of words...I feel betrayed sha
if u love me, u will not want to cause me pains. Its so painful to know that u want to sign your death warrant yourself. Its really so painful. But let me just trust God for u. Am praying for u.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by asadike(f): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
asuoka:

if u love me, u will not want to cause me pains. Its so painful to know that u want to sign your death warrant yourself. Its really so painful. But let me just trust God for u. Its well.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
asadike:
if u love me, u will not want to cause me pains. Its so painful to know that u want to sign your death warrant yourself. Its really so painful. But let me just trust God for u. Its well.

How can I cause u pain...just because am in the army doesn't mean ill die early at least it was somebody dat bacame a Genaral and didn't die...
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by asadike(f): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
asuoka:

How can I cause u pain...just because am in the army doesn't mean ill die early at least it was somebody dat bacame a Genaral and didn't die...
are u really sure that's what you want dear?
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
asadike:
are u really sure that's what you want dear?

This is my dream...ill be happy if u support me with it...wat ill need most from u is ur prayer and ur faith that nothing will go wrong
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by asadike(f): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
asuoka:

This is my dream...ill be happy if u support me with it...wat ill need most from u is ur prayer and ur faith that nothing will go wrong
ok dear, be happy then.
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Adyrin(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who is this frog?
Where did you learn W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t you're typing here?
Please this isn't English and yu can be beheaded for murdering "Queen Elizabeth's Languaji"
synergycom19:

Must everybody join the Army?did the army said the need more personal?
Re: Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2015
asadike:
ok dear, be happy then.

Yeah tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec / "Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Lagos Assembly Seals Sacked Lawmakers’ Offices As Crisis Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.